Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 03:46 AM

16,903 posts, read 16,114,481 times

Advertisements

...Love to all...and thank you, Jesus Christ...

~ Have you ever had rice pudding? Was it cold or hot?

~ Roast ________.

~ ________ roast.

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow?

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree?

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.)

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree:

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be?

~ How are you feeling?

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights?

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it?

~ Things that might make you feel like mating:

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? Have you ever thought of why people may do that?

*** With that, I wish you all the love and comfort that this holiday is meant to bring.
*** I truly wish you and your loved ones happiness and good health! ***
....Have a Merry Christmas and anything and everything else!....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2021, 04:03 AM

11,361 posts, read 9,274,423 times
...Love to all...and thank you, Jesus Christ... - Mod cut.

~ Have you ever had rice pudding? Was it cold or hot? - About 3-4 years ago I had rice pudding. It's okay.

~ Roasted Brussels sprouts. I picked out the last 7 nice sized ones I saw at a grocery store yesterday and will be roasting them (coated with a high quality olive oil I bought yesterday) within the next 2 days.

~ Marshmallow roast. (haven't had in ages but that was the first thing I thought of).

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? - I am fully stocked. I went to 3 different grocery stores yesterday and wanted to do a 4th but I had enough of insane traffic.

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? - Nope.

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.) - Not to my knowledge.

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree: - A star?

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be? - I'm color blind but can tell some colors / shades.

~ How are you feeling? - Right now, great. Physically - outstanding for my age.

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights? - Cold and windy.

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? - Nope.

~ Things that might make you feel like mating: - The way I'm feeling right now, ha, ha.

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? Have you ever thought of why people may do that? - Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-25-2021 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Rude.

Old 12-24-2021, 04:30 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,986,531 times

Yes cold. Didn't like it.

~ Roast anything costs a lot these days.

~ Pork roast.

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? Yup, plenty.

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? No

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.) Not that I know of.

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree: I like lit angels (by lit I mean lighted up, not drunk or high ) on Christmas tree tops.

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be? Well, the hotels are red. The property might be yellow (or green) can't remember.

~ How are you feeling? Pretty unexpectedly good. Had my booster jab on Wednesday and slept on and off that day and that's it. My arm wasn't even sore. Can't say the same about the second jab in June or my flu shot (swollen glands, ear ache and a sore throat) on 12/3. How do you feel?

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights? Right now it's mostly cloudy, 39 and will go up to 57 according to the weather report on my PC. It's still dark outside so I'll take their word for it. Tomorrow it's supposed to be cloudy all day and go up to 64. Tuesday and Wednesday it's supposed to get up to 70.

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? If that would work for my knees, they could use it.

~ Things that might make you feel like mating: Yeah, I'm seeing "moderator cut" in red if I answer.

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? No
Have you ever thought of why people may do that? They can't spell, they're lazy, their smartphone made them do it (auto-fill), their handwriting is too big and they can't fit "Christmas" in the space they have, they're running out of paint in their graffiti spray paint can and they still have another building on their to-do list, they're atheists and it makes them feel good, they are skywriters who get dizzy with big words (I know I would), they're the same virtue signaling people who say/type Latinx.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the QOTD all year.

Old 12-24-2021, 04:44 AM

16,066 posts, read 21,119,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john13 View Post
[b]
~ have you ever had rice pudding? Was it cold or hot? my dad used to make it every c'mas so I've had both. With and without raisons too. Love it.

~ roasted brussels sprouts.

~ pot roast. with lots of taters, carrots and onions

~ do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? my freezer, fridge and cupboards are full, enough to carry me through new year's day at least

~ have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? - yes, many times. My lawn guys keep weed eating into the bark of the latest though, I hope it survives the winter.

~ i wonder if you have ever met an eskimo person? (i had a wonderful eskimo girlfriend once...i miss her so much.) - not to my knowledge.

~ nice things to put atop of a christmas tree: - I have a nice acrylic angel because my ornaments are mostly clear glass.

~ what colors might marvin gardens with hotels be? - yellow and red?

~ how are you feeling? worn out, working retail at this time of year, ugh.

~ what is your weather like on these days and nights? - cold nights and gloomy mornings, afternoons are nice.

~ are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? - no.

~ things that might make you feel like mating: - turning back time?

~ do you ever write 'xmas' instead of christmas? Have you ever thought of why people may do that? - I've read various reasons, but for me it's because christmas is a long word, especially if you type with the one finger hunt and peck method, thus I use c'mas
thx

Old 12-24-2021, 06:18 AM

30,484 posts, read 16,194,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

yes-cold. I added dried cranberries and it was yummy.

~ Roast __chestnuts______.

~ _weeny_______ roast.

yup-into next week.

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree?
trees, yes. Tried the branch thing but it never worked for me.

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss

her so much.) not that I know of but then I rarely ask anyone their nationality.

I like angles but stars are good too.

wasn't that a hotel in Monopoly? Green I think.

~ How are you feeling?
tired.

chilly but not as cold as usual.

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it?
car door.

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? Have you ever thought of why people may do that?

Nope. not really. They do as they do.

*** With that, I wish you all the love and comfort that this holiday is meant to bring.

thanks, roosty.
You too.

Old 12-24-2021, 06:21 AM

126,262 posts, read 19,028,275 times

~ Have you ever had rice pudding? Was it cold or hot? Yes we like it hot and cold

~ Roast Coffee.

~ Chickpea roast.

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? Yes all is prepared

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? I grew my Maple tree from a helicopter seed

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.) No

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree: Star or Angel

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be? No idea,never heard of this

~ How are you feeling? I am fine thank you roosty

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights? It is cold and at the moment we have snow on the ground

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? No all is good

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? No Have you ever thought of why people may do that? Yes

Thank you roosty and Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

Old 12-24-2021, 07:03 AM

50,330 posts, read 63,895,871 times
.Love to all...and thank you, Jesus Christ... Amen.

~ Have you ever had rice pudding? Was it cold or hot? Sure, I prefer it warm. I like old fashioned desserts.

~ Roast beef

~Darkroast.

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? Everything is ready for a nice fancy dinner tonight, and various leftovers tomorrow.

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? I’ve planted many trees, and started a few plants from rooted cuttings. A few tree babies take root when branches lie on the ground..

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.) No

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree: Stars or angels

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be? Yellow with green

~ How are you feeling? I’m feeling fat, and need to get on the straight and narrow.

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights? High 30s at night. 70s during the day.

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? Not that I can think of.

~ Things that might make you feel like mating:A time machine.

I don’t, but I’m not bothered by it.

*** With that, I wish you all the love and comfort that this holiday is meant to bring. You also, Roosty!

Old 12-24-2021, 07:11 AM

7,363 posts, read 5,477,454 times
..Love to all...and thank you, Jesus Christ...

~ Have you ever had rice pudding? Was it cold or hot? Yes, both

~ Roast beef__.

~ beef roast.

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? Yes. Pizza and snacks today. Prime rib tomorrow

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? No

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.) no

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree: a star or Angel

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be? Red and green?

~ How are you feeling? Ok, just woke up.

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights? 51, cloudy, chilly.

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? No

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? Have you ever thought of why people may do that? Yes, it takes less time to write.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!

Old 12-24-2021, 07:14 AM

3,455 posts, read 2,786,025 times
~ Have you ever had rice pudding? no

~ Roast beef.

~ pot roast. Seems that I have food on my mind

~ Do you have any food for today and perhaps tomorrow? yes

~ Have you ever planted a tree or put a branch or something so that it may grow into a tree? yes

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? possibly I may have while on a cruise to Alaska

~ Nice things to put atop of a Christmas tree: star

~ What colors might Marvin Gardens with Hotels be? yellow

~ How are you feeling? never ask an old person that. I feel great tho

~ What is your weather like on these days and nights? minus ten and sunny

~ Are there things that you have that could use a bit of an oiling but you keep forgetting to do it? nope

~ Things that might make you feel like mating: "oh goodness"

~ Do you ever write 'Xmas' instead of Christmas? a few timesHave you ever thought of why people may do that? maybe their pen is low on ink

Merry Christmas to everyone

Old 12-24-2021, 09:03 AM

24,445 posts, read 25,974,673 times

I've had both, it's a take it or leave it pudding for me.

~ Roast turkey.

~ Pork roast.

We're good to go.

No trees, but did do a few organ pipe cacti that did well.

~ I wonder if you have ever met an Eskimo person? (I had a wonderful Eskimo girlfriend once...I miss her so much.)
No

Angel or star.

Caer yellow, hotels red.

~ How are you feeling?
With my hands.

Chilly with light rain.

One of the hinges on the front door needs a little bit.

My youth.

I have done it but try to avoid it. Never thought about the why other than it can annoy some peeps.

Thanx Roosty, the same to you and yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics