Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: if you had to have carry a set of keys in your pocket or purse which one would you choose and why?
PHOTO A 2 15.38%
PHOTO B 0 0%
PHOTO C 2 15.38%
PHOTO D 3 23.08%
PHOTO E 2 15.38%
PHOTO F 1 7.69%
PHOTO G 2 15.38%
PHOTO H 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 10:28 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,878,282 times

Advertisements

Keys, Remotes & Doodads Who’s who’s?

Poll question:
View all photos A-H "first" and if you had to have carry a set of keys in your pocket or purse which one would you choose and why?

After you view the photos and made your choice in the poll, then you can try and match the sets of keys to the owners. The list of names that have provided photos of their keyring and doodad to match are: HIF, BuggaBoo2, jeannie216, mjb68, kittytoes2006, vpcats, Tek_Freek, and AksarbeN. I’ll try to keep up with checking to see who’s right with the matches and who’s not.

Some helpful hints in finding who belongs to which set of keys are: type of doodads, remotes, number of keys, keys size, key condition, and key type should all be taken into consideration to help you match them with them with the right owners.

Important: [NO] you can’t go home with anyone just because you picked the right keyring or liked their little doodad. * This should be clear to Rance, Mike and Lionking as well to some of the other party animals? I left BuggaBoo’s name out of that ~ so I wouldn’t embarrass her. I hate to be a name-dropper. LOL

It’s not nice make fun of someone else’s keyring, doodad or remote unless it’s VERY funny and we all can enjoy it. LOL

I have it from a good source that Lionking left his keyring on the island and can’t find them, Magnum Mike lost his due to holes in his pockets and Rance has keys but there frozen in the snow and ice in Alaska, his camera won’t click in below zero weather. Some of the other key & doodad photos that I’ve received I just can’t post however I did print copies of them and have ‘em pasted on my wall.

This thread shows you that there are no two doodads and keyrings alike! Just because you’ve seen “one” doesn’t mean that they all look the same. If you didn’t get your photo to me to in time be included in the match – go ahead and post it here anyway. Show us all what you’ve got. We’ve shown you ours, now lets see yours.

To help with the matching of names and letters you can (cut & paste names) from this list. And no the arrangement of names on the list isn’t a hint as to the order of the photos. You're on your own with the A to H

HIF
mjb68
Tek_Freek
BuggaBoo2
jeannie216
kittytoes2006
vpcats
AksarbeN

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ A ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ B ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ C ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ D ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ E ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ F ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ G ]

THIS PHOTO IS LETTER = [ H ]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2008, 10:39 PM

Mrs. AkasarbeN's guess,,,,,,, she even missed my doodad and remote. She never pays any attention to me.

HIF- C
mjb68 - H
Tek_Freek - A
BuggaBoo2 - G
jeannie216 - B
kittytoes2006 - D
vpcats - F
AksarbeN - C

All wrong,,,, not one a winner.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:38 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
Am I the only one to vote? Geez! LOL I guess I came here very early in the game...

I am clueless as to whose whose...

HIF - H
mjb68
Tek_Freek - E
BuggaBoo2
jeannie216 - G
kittytoes2006
vpcats - B
AksarbeN - F

Oh I just can't do it... LOL

It is way to early... maybe later... lol

Old 01-07-2008, 05:25 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,158,308 times
Well, I know mine! :-)))

Jeannie is G
HIF = D
MJB = H
Tek = C

I'll be back........I have to go blow my nose now.

This little cold I got on New Years Day has decided to get really, really uncomfortable and is making me miserable. Shouldn't I be getting better by now instead of worse??????

Old 01-07-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Am I the only one to vote? Geez! LOL I guess I came here very early in the game...

I am clueless as to whose whose...

HIF - H
mjb68
Tek_Freek - E
BuggaBoo2
jeannie216 - G
kittytoes2006
vpcats - B
AksarbeN - F

Oh I just can't do it... LOL

It is way to early... maybe later... lol
the good news is that you got two of them right. But I'm not telling you which ones yet ~ it's too early in the thread.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Well, I know mine! :-)))

Jeannie is G
HIF = D
MJB = H
Tek = C

I'll be back........I have to go blow my nose now.

This little cold I got on New Years Day has decided to get really, really uncomfortable and is making me miserable. Shouldn't I be getting better by now instead of worse??????
only 1 right, try a little harder.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:34 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,158,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
only 1 right, try a little harder.
One or two??? Are you trying to confuse me AKS????

I have two at least, if you include me knowing my own!

BTW, where is everybody!

Old 01-07-2008, 08:36 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
JEANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know yours right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Old 01-07-2008, 08:38 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Mrs. AkasarbeN's guess,,,,,,, she even missed my doodad and remote. She never pays any attention to me.

All wrong,,,, not one a winner.

ROFLMAO....awww, poor AksarbeN, she even got your keys wrong!!

Old 01-07-2008, 08:55 AM

I was amazed that Mrs AksarbeN missed mine but she never pays any attention to me or what I'm doing, ~ unless I'm getting into some trouble. Then she's like most moms - all eyes and ears. I explained to her that my doodad was one of the more useful ones ~ not just another pretty picture. She told me that it's been a while since she saw my doodad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics