Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 03:19 PM

44,358 posts, read 20,063,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
~ Have you ever drank a [font=Comic Sans MS]MOUNTAIN DEW[font=Verdana]? I have but I don't care for soda. [b]Mtn. Dew is good in apple dumplings:
YLisa, the recipe looks fantastic. I've printed it out for future use; can't wait to try it!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:49 PM

54,496 posts, read 33,866,725 times
~ Hi...what's your greeting for everyone here today? - Hi Everyone..

~ Wouldn't it be nice if cats, dogs and the farm animals could speak to you, verbally, in your language? - Well.. my language is so bad.. cats and dogs, even sailors, always run from it.. (Just kidding) I think cats and dogs understand 3 words... meow, woof, and Food..

~ Have you ever drank a MOUNTAIN DEW? - No, but I'm Dew for one...

~ What kind of ice pop is a good ice pop? - One that's frozen.. Melted ones aren't too tasty...

~ What flavor Tootsie Pop is best!? - Couldn't tell ya..

~ 'Mulch' in the garden....what's your opinion? - It's not as smelly as.. the other stuff they use for gardens....

~ Did you watch on television:

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea? - Yes.

Combat? - yes.

Outer Limits?

F-Troop? - Yes.

Green Acres? - Sometimes..

What's My Line? - I don't know.. what is it?

Howdy Doody? - Well.. Howdy to you also... Who the heck is Doody... Never mind, don't answer that...

Add your own oldie but goodies here!: - Okay, 3 of my favorites, I'll give you 3 clues..
1) Space.. The final frontier..
2) Juuust sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started..
3) Here's the story, of a lovely lady.. who was bringing up 3 very lovely girls.. And Mikey had a Crush on Marcia, he skipped his homework to watch that show...
Okay, that's not not how the theme song went..

*** Whoaaa...check out the purpley grape sign-off! Wheeee! Have an awesome grape Fryday and a even grapier weekend! ***

Thank you Rainroosty, everyone have a good Fryday and weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 09:17 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,565 times
~ Hi...what's your greeting for everyone here today? HEY BIT****

~ What's your idea of nice, comfortable lighting in your home areas? NONE

~ Do you buy 'freezer bags' that give protection to the foods that you freeze? If you do...maybe you can spill the beans about what type they are...specifics. (*smiley face*) ZIPLOCK

~ Please place your order for Chinese food: PINEAPPLE CURRY SHRIMP...GENERAL TSO CHICKEN AND A TSING TAO 6 pack. .

~ Wouldn't it be nice if cats, dogs and the farm animals could speak to you, verbally, in your language? Yes

~ Please choose 3 different cheeses and one piece of fruit...plus one kind of cracker...for your FREE
'CHEESE PLATTER'...served to you right here in our Fill-In Cafe!: DUBLINE....GOUDA. BLUE...OLIVE TRISCUITS..AND A PEAR

~ Have you ever drank a MOUNTAIN DEW? YEA

~ What kind of ice pop is a good ice pop? I hate those

~ What flavor Tootsie Pop is best!? Chocolate or Orange

~ 'Mulch' in the garden....what's your opinion? YEA

~ Free bagel for everybody! (Yayyyy!) What kind of bagel do you want and how would you like it? ASIAGO CHEESE..ON A SANDWICH WITH TOMATO CUKES ONION AVOCADO LETTUCE..CHEESE. .SPROUTS. AND ARTICHOKE. ..HEAVEN
(We have everything you could ever want on a bagel!)

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea? YEA

Combat? Loved it . Poor Vic Morrow

Outer Limits? Yes

F-Troop? Sometimes

Green Acres? Yes. Living it now

My Little Margie? No..before my time

Hullabaloo? Nope

What's My Line? Yes. Loved Arlene Francis

Howdy Doody? Maybe

ALF? I hated that scrub

Add your own oldie but goodies here!: Banana Splits

Old 08-13-2016, 12:27 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
[quote=rainroosty;45099027]~ Hi...what's your greeting for everyone here today?

Cowabunga maybe. Or Oh Fudge because my Friday morning was a disaster.
~ What's your idea of nice, comfortable lighting in your home areas?

Anything glowing through stained glass. I have orange bulbs in a giant stained glass shade and it's so cool.
~ Do you buy 'freezer bags' that give protection to the foods that you freeze? If you do...maybe you can spill the beans about what type they are...specifics. (*smiley face*)

I just buy those zip lock ones. They're so much easier to close. I only freeze tomatoes and chicken carcasses that have been grilled.
~ Please place your order for Chinese food:
Hong Kong steak medium rare and some egg rolls. Shrimp egg foo young and Singapore noodles with no msg and easy on the onions.

~ Wouldn't it be nice if cats, dogs and the farm animals could speak to you, verbally, in your language?

~ Please choose 3 different cheeses and one piece of fruit...plus one kind of cracker...for your FREE
'CHEESE PLATTER'...served to you right here in our Fill-In Cafe!:

Strawberries dipped in chocolate, water melon and cantaloupe. I like veggie crackers. I'll take some extra sharp white cheddar, goat cheese, and osiago.
~ Have you ever drank a MOUNTAIN DEW?
Many many moons ago.

~ What kind of ice pop is a good ice pop?

Pepsi, especially if they're melting.
~ What flavor Tootsie Pop is best!?

Cherry for me.
~ 'Mulch' in the garden....what's your opinion?

I just hoe the weeds and they become the mulch. I have black mulch in my flower beds and it makes the colors pop. Especially at dusk.
~ Free bagel for everybody! (Yayyyy!) What kind of bagel do you want and how would you like it?
(We have everything you could ever want on a bagel!)

I'll take a whole wheat one with cream cheese.

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea? Yes

Combat? No

Outer Limits? Yes and still do.

F-Troop?Yes

Green Acres?Yes

My Little Margie? I don't remember that.

Hullabaloo? Never heard of it.

What's My Line?Yes

Howdy Doody? Nope I was too young when it was on.

ALF?No

Add your own oldie but goodies here!:
Leave it to Beaver. The Dobie Gillis show. Andy Griffith. The Mary Tyler Moore show. Dick Van Dyke. Oh Roosty

*** Whoaaa...check out the purpley grape sign-off! Wheeee! Have an awesome grape Fryday and a even grapier weekend! ***

Thanks roosty. Sorry I'm late again. Doh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics