Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2006, 03:21 PM

243 posts, read 887,427 times

Advertisements

OK I have to tell you all about today!!! I work for a real estate company. There was a education class going on this morning and one of the girls in the class is a riot. So every time I would walk pass the class room I would position myself so only she could see and I would do the twist. I would then run away so everyone would think she was nuts!!!!! Several of us girls around here are crazy, it's a crazy office. Well later this afternoon I stood in front of the window to her office and began to do the Cha-Cha, trying to get her attention. Well she would never look up. I just kept dancing away when I heard from the dark storage room where she keeps all her signs across from her office, a man's voice say "Thank You". How embarrassing!!!!!!!! It was her boyfriend and my behind was unknowingly shaking for him!!!!!! Well, we all got a big laugh!!!!!! I will never be able to live this one down!!!!! Or ever look at him the same ever again. That sould teach me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2006, 03:32 PM

1,118 posts, read 4,758,007 times
THAT is going to be a great story to tell at upcoming holiday parties! Too bad you were embarrassed...but it is funny!!!

Old 11-21-2006, 06:18 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
That is a good one! Thanks for sharing.

We have a radio station here that has been playing Christmas music since sometime in October. Today I had both stereos cranking away. One of my all time favorite tunes came on, [b]All I want for Christmas is you[b] by Vince Vance and the Valiants. I was singing my heart out to this one, complete with arm movements and facial expressions. I should mention that I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I turned around and there was my husband with a new neighbor, staring at me like I had sprouted a second head. Now this lady thinks she has crazy neighbors. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Old 11-21-2006, 07:31 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,444,374 times
Oh I love it!!!! Ok message was too short. I love it when someone posts something that makes me laugh.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:32 PM

279 posts, read 1,859,442 times
I have the most embarrassing story ever. I went to the movies and of course drank a GIANT soda. So I had to pee after the movie. I wait for my turn in line and the handicap stall opens up. There was a little girl around ten or eleven behind me, she refuses to go first, and I really have to go. So I go into the stall and slide the lock and hang up my purse. Since it's the handicap stall the hook for my purse is directly above the slide lock. And since it's the handicap stall the toilet is way over in the corner.. Now remember I had to go badly so I start taking my pants down as I am walking over to the toilet. With my pants down, I turn around to sit--- only to see the 10 year old girl cracking up at the sight of bare ass. yes, oh yes, the door came open. So I RUN over and lock it again. Go back, well I was going for some time (big soda remember), and the door opens AGAIN. I have to stop and run over again. When I hung my purse on the hook I had the strap over the slide lock and my strap was unlocking the door. I was horrified. My kids think its the funniest thing ever.

Old 12-10-2006, 06:52 AM

12 posts, read 87,667 times
I was in a Mexican restaurant where they give you as many orders of free chips and salsa as you like.

So, I'm eating the spicy jalapeno pepper salsa and drinking a lot of beer along with it.

Eventually, I had a little "accident", but I was so drunk I didn't realize it!

I walked around half the night like that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics