U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 09:51 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,568,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNN View Post
She lands on top of a castle. The princess see's a purple door....
And she hears music playing faintly, coming from behind the door. She presses her ear against the door and hears "I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain...I only wanted one time to see you laughing, I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain.."
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2006, 10:27 AM

2,909 posts, read 13,264,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
And she hears music playing faintly, coming from behind the door. She presses her ear against the door and hears "I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain...I only wanted one time to see you laughing, I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain.."

She then turns the knob on the purple door but its locked. Then it begins to rain purple raindrops....

Old 12-05-2006, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_affordable_home View Post
She then turns the knob on the purple door but its locked. Then it begins to rain purple raindrops....
Just when she is thinking "just my luck!" She turns around and meets eyes a man who is standing behind her. As soon as their eyes meet.. she knows, it is meant to be. (see attachment for picture.. )

Last edited by poprocksncoke; 12-13-2006 at 01:49 PM..

Old 12-05-2006, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Just when she is thinking "just my luck!" She turns around and meets eyes a man who is standing behind her. As soon as their eyes meet.. she knows, it is meant to be. (see attachment for picture.. )
But too bad he is gay and pushes her off the castle. She falls and lands into soft sand but it is quicksand and she begins to sink....

Old 12-05-2006, 10:50 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,278,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_affordable_home View Post
But too bad he is gay and pushes her off the castle. She falls and lands into soft sand but it is quicksand and she begins to sink....
Suddenly, a dragon appears out of nowhere, and scoops her up in his talons. He flys off with her to a mountaintop...

Old 12-05-2006, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
Suddenly, a dragon appears out of nowhere, and scoops her up in his talons. He flys off with her to a mountaintop...
As they are flying along, she couldn't help but wonder "What is it with Animals and me today?" The dragon lands on the mountain top and begins to speak to her..

Old 12-05-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
As they are flying along, she couldn't help but wonder "What is it with Animals and me today?" The dragon lands on the mountain top and begins to speak to her..

But it was her imagination, animals dont talk. The dragon seems bored and just flies away, leaving her all alone on the mountain. The princess now cold and hungry(been days since she ate a bear) begins the long walk down the mountain....

Old 12-05-2006, 11:16 AM

129 posts, read 456,947 times
When she walks upon a house made of gingerbread.. and she's so hungry, she can't help but begin to nibble on the house when she hears...

Old 12-05-2006, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingreene View Post
When she walks upon a house made of gingerbread.. and she's so hungry, she can't help but begin to nibble on the house when she hears...

A lawyer tell her the owner is suing her for vandalism by litteraly eating his house!

Old 12-05-2006, 11:34 AM

250 posts, read 883,614 times
The owner of the home, who we'll call Cletus, starts throwing rocks and sticks at her...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics