Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 08:21 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,011,950 times

Advertisements

Greetings, all, from chilly northwest Indiana. It's 25F and dropping, our coldest night of the season so far. Let's warm things up with a dose of

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Have you ever mistaken another car for yours in a parking lot and wondered why the key or door handle didn't work?
I just might be guilty of this. I think I will plead the fifth.

If so, did anyone witness your error?
I might have had to call in the response team to eliminate any possible witnesses. Again I will plead the fifth.

Have you ever accidentally set off the alarm on a car, whether yours or someone else's?
How many fifths am i allowed to plead in one day?

Did you ever have to call a locksmith to gain entry into your locked car?
I have not. I did once call the police to gain entry into my locked vehicle. Shortly after I was arrested for drinking too many fifths.

Do you presently own a vehicle for which you need a metal key (as opposed to an electronic fob) to gain entry and start the vehicle?
I currently have just metal keys as the ones with the fobs have ceased to function. Even with out the fob my key must have a computer chip before the Jeep will start.

Does the trunk of your car have a safety handle inside for someone to use in the event they are locked in the trunk?
My Jeep has no trunk. There is no inside handle on the rear liftgate. If someone can not figure out to simply climb over the back seat and exit out the door they can just wait until I get there.

BONUS QUESTIONS

Name something that makes you drool.
Drinking too many cheap beers

Name an odor that ruins your appetite.
Yucky veggies

Name a flower whose fragrance you like.
Hmmm?

Name a flower or plant whose fragrance you do not like.
Hmmm? for the second time in a row.

When and where did you last see a honey bee?
I have no idea how to tell if a bee is a honey bee. Do you lift it's stinger and check for traces of honey?

Have you ever seen a scorpion?
Only on TV

Did you ever find a mouse in your house?
There might be one residing in my home right now.

That's it for this installment, kids. Thanks for playing! Now go forth, have a totally terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics