Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2021, 08:51 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,000,696 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Welcome to Saturday's edition of the QOTD. It is the last day of July. That means Halloween stuff should be showing up on the store shelves anytime now.

Saturday's Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving?

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store?

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways?

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping?

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge?

-Chunky or smooth peanut butter?

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day

Well I better get busy planning my day for National Mutt Day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2021, 09:14 PM

21,530 posts, read 8,716,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Welcome to Saturday's edition of the QOTD. It is the last day of July. That means Halloween stuff should be showing up on the store shelves anytime now.

Saturday's Questions:

Not a bee, but I have had other insects fly into my car.
Yes, I've seen that a couple of times.
-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways?
I think I would enjoy the back roads if I weren't in too much of a hurry to get where I'm going.
Sunday, usually.
-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge?
There are a couple of limes that are starting to shrivel.
I like both but usually buy smooth.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt, and Happy Mutt Day!

Old 07-30-2021, 09:39 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Greetings. Welcome to Saturday's edition of the QOTD. It is the last day of July. That means Halloween stuff should be showing up on the store shelves anytime now. I've seen Halloween stuff along with Xmas stuff out on the shelves for about a month now. Hobby Lobby is good for doing that.

Saturday's Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving? Have once or twice.

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store? Yes, many times at Home Depot and Lowe's stores.

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways? We break up the driving and do both, Interstate and back roads.

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping? No I go when we get low.

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge? Hope not, haven't smelled anything lately.

-Chunky or smooth peanut butter? Like both but prefer Chunky.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day

Well I better get busy planning my day for National Mutt Day. I'll drink to that, ''cheers''.

Old 07-31-2021, 01:05 AM

11,083 posts, read 17,527,537 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving? Yup

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store? Yup

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways? For long distances, I'll stick with interstates. Shorter distances I take the secondary

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping? Whatever day our pantry looks like it belongs to Old Mother Hubbard

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge? Nope. Cleaned it out on trash day. lol

-Chunky or smooth peanut butter? Smooth

Old 07-31-2021, 01:12 AM

7,990 posts, read 5,381,950 times
Good Morning

Saturday's Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving? Not while driving but while my car is stationery.

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store? Yes--we get them in the airport often

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways? If I know there were be cute little towns on the back road, I will take them. It varies--I like variety.

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping? Normally Mondays

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge? Not currently--now if you asked me last week I would have said yes.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day

Enjoy your Mutt day Mutt !

Old 07-31-2021, 02:20 AM

11,362 posts, read 9,275,640 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving? - Long ago when I used to drive for a living. No a/c so windows were down. Happened when waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store? - Sure. Once about 3 years ago one flew into an office where I was working. I suggested to the boss to call animal control and a person came and took care of it. I was busy and didn't see how.

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways? - Only playing along because I can't see myself doing this as I really do not like to drive anymore. I'd take the highway.

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping? - I go when needed which is about 4-5 days a week. I usually only buy a little at a time.

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge? - No.

-Chunky or smooth peanut butter? - Smooth.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day

- TY and enjoy your special day!

Old 07-31-2021, 05:06 AM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times
Hello to all and Happy Mutt Day!

Saturday's Questions:

Yes and the darned thing stung me in my back. Also had one fly down my shirt on my motorcycle and stung my chest. Ouch!

I see it at Lowes and Home Depot quite a bit. Every now and then at a grocery.

It would be a blend. I'd take the highway for the most part, but would take backroads to see scenery or points of interest.

Typically Saturday or Sunday mornings.

Not at the moment. We did a periodic eviction last weekend.

Used to be chunky, but I've transitioned to smooth.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day
Woof!

Have a terrific day everyone!

Old 07-31-2021, 05:19 AM

30,488 posts, read 16,198,344 times
Quote:
yes and winter coats, snow shovels, and mukluks.

Saturday's Questions:

not a bee but I've had spiders drop in front of me.

yes

guess I'd alternate. highways for when I'm feeling impatient, back roads when curious.

nope.

yes.

-Chunky or smooth peanut butter? smooth.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day
isn't that International Mutt Day?

Thanks, Mutt. Have a great parade. There will be a parade, right? Being Mutt day and all, there's gotta be a parade.

Old 07-31-2021, 06:50 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,217,168 times
Quote:

Saturday's Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving? Yes, it flitted about for a moment then flew out

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store? Not a store, but I've several fly into my barn. Also, I worked at a fish hatchery that had nets over the ponds. One day an Osprey flew under the nets and got stuck. Getting him out was not easy.

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways? Interstate almost all the time.

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping? No, usually try to coordinate with picking up prescriptions, Dr. appointments. We have to drive 70 miles round trip to town.

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge? Yes, there is some cottage cheese that needs to go.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day

Have a great doggy day!

Old 07-31-2021, 06:50 AM

50,336 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Saturdays Questions:

-Ever had a bee fly inside your car while driving? Not sure if it was a bee, but I’ve had an insect or two.

-How about seeing a bird flying around inside a store? Yes

-You are driving across country and you can drive as many or few miles that you want each day. Will you be taking the interstate highways or driving on secondary back road highways? We normally take the interstates and drive about 6 hours a day.

-Is there a set day of the week that you do your grocery shopping? No

-Is there anything currently residing in the back of one of the shelves in your fridge that has overstayed it's visit in your fridge? No doubt. I know there is a half jar of watermelon pickles I bought on clearance a couple years ago.

-Chunky or smooth peanut butter? We have a mixed marriage, so always have both.

Today Is:
*National Mutt Day

Well I better get busy planning my day for National Mutt Day. We happen to be pet sitting a mutt, so will treat her special today.
Attached Thumbnails
Today's Questions: Saturday 31 July 2021...Tear another page off the calendar edition-7ffe8f3c-d0ec-47ca-9ae5-0162cc49f139.jpeg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics