U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 12:05 PM

21,539 posts, read 22,703,475 times

Advertisements

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts?
Yes, but I find the same thing at Bed, Bath and Beyond for a better price and they make great stocking stuffers. Just gotta be picky.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand?
I think we have some.

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have?
Yep

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving.

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay?
Yea

-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay?
Nay

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles?
Both and spicy hot pickles.

Well my computer just flashed a message saying I had exceeded my daily allowance of crappy questions. So I will call it a day.
Thanx Mutt, crank up the AC and enjoy the day.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2021, 01:49 PM

27,901 posts, read 36,309,974 times
Greetings. Yet another hot day. Rather than leave the questions on the porch to wilt I put them in the freezer. I guess 30 minutes in the microwave was a tad bit to long to thaw the questions out. So, today it is well done (as in burnt to a crisp) questions.

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts? No.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? I have thank you cards handy.

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? Yes. Then I apologized to the car I was driving.

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving. I drop the clutch and never look back. Cars so close I can read the plate.

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay? Yes.
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay? I’ll pass.

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Either are fine.

Well my computer just flashed a message saying I had exceeded my daily allowance of crappy questions. So I will call it a day.

Good. I was running out of answers. Anyway, thank you for posting the questions.

Old 08-15-2021, 02:09 PM

61,238 posts, read 49,812,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Yet another hot day. Rather than leave the questions on the porch to wilt I put them in the freezer. I guess 30 minutes in the microwave was a tad bit to long to thaw the questions out. So, today it is well done (as in burnt to a crisp) questions. Ha!

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts? No, I don't order from infomercials at all for any reason ever ever ever.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? Yes, but in my defense I inherited them. If I keep hanging onto them long enough, they'll become cool again!

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? But of course.

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving.
A dead animal that I just hit. Whether it was dead before I hit it or not.

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay? Absolutely.
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay? Nay.

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Both, but I admit that I can eat sweet pickles as a snack but not dill pickles. Sweet hot ones are even better.

Awwww, thank you for your questions!

Old 08-15-2021, 03:16 PM
bjh

44,882 posts, read 27,063,995 times
Greetings. Yet another hot day. Rather than leave the questions on the porch to wilt I put them in the freezer. I guess 30 minutes in the microwave was a tad bit to long to thaw the questions out. So, today it is well done (as in burnt to a crisp) questions.
If it's not one thing, it's another.

Sunday's Questions:

No. Is that a thing?

I think so. Not my department.

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have?
Couple times.

A fire breathing dragon closing in on the back bumper!

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Dill

Where do you download that app?

Thanks, Mutt.

Old 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM

10,274 posts, read 5,761,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

Sunday's Questions:

Sure, But it's been awhile
Tailgater
(although there is no such thing as left over pizza in this house!)

Both please! (Love the dill kind, but I adore those sweet and spicy 'zesty bread and butter pickle slices')

Thanks!

Old 08-15-2021, 11:28 PM

49,155 posts, read 70,414,781 times

Sunday's Questions:

No.

I have tons of those.

Many times.

Someone hanging on my bumper.

Yup! Go back to your cheap beer. Good questions, though...
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Minnesota,
Economics, Investing, Personal Finance, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 08-16-2021, 12:35 AM

5,433 posts, read 2,116,990 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from infomercials to give as gifts?
No.

A few.

Probably once or twice.

A wreck.

Yes

No.

Dill, silly.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics