Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2023, 04:38 PM

6,864 posts, read 4,860,189 times

Advertisements

I was a Total cereal fan until I tried Nature's Path Heritage Flakes. There's no going back for me! I am also a fan of thick cut oatmeal, steel cut oatmeal, or groats.

My last beer was a Plznr Czech style lager.

I've never seen a possum play dead in real life, although I once found a dead one in a tool shed. I'd been smelling it for a couple days, but it blended so well into the cement floor that I missed it.

I don't think completely electric cars should be mandatory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2023, 06:04 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Absolutely beautiful weather here in Palm Beach county, Florida, now and I wish yours to be the best as well. Today will be go to the bank day, with a big hamburger. And, try Total cereal for 100% of your daily vitamins and a great dose of the minerals as well! They are our sponsors so give them a try!
I use to eat it all the time back in the 80's, haven't had it in a long time though.

~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had?

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead?

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! I don't like the word mandatory....I like the car that we have now just fine. I might consider one at some future date, but we only drive a few thousand miles a year, so this car might last and be the last we buy...
~ Things you think of when you think of Japan:
Anime, Video Games, cats, gorgeous scenery, martial arts etc.
~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you?
Sure I love fried chicken (but its really bad for you so I don't have it too often), I also love it when it is covered in herbs and baked...or sweet and sour, or chicken alfredo, or orange chicken, or in red thai curry or butter chicken, you get my drift....I like chicken!
~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked?
We have one....I don't like checking it so, only do occasionally....go to the

Doctor and she checks that stuff twice a year.

It is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.
So I did so. A miracle happened (to me) - the next day I could walk about 10 times better! So please have yours checked!
So glad the increased dosage worked so well for you!
~ What is on your agenda for today?
It's 8pm....soooo watch news and hit the sack probably. I'm very tired.
*** Happy and well wishes to you all, no matter what! Make the best of what we all have together! ***
.......and don't forget to give Total cereal a try! .......

Old 01-27-2023, 06:39 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,002,874 times
~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had?
***Cheap beer

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead?
,***Judging from how flat it was I don't think it was playing

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air!
***They need to resolve the battery issues

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan:
***How busy Tokyo is

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you?
***Pan fried is the best

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked? It is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.
So I did so. A miracle happened (to me) - the next day I could walk about 10 times better! So please have yours checked!
***I don't have one

~ What is on your agenda for today?
***Eat, drink and sleep

Old 01-27-2023, 11:04 PM

44,353 posts, read 20,056,503 times
Sorry I'm late to the party. I've been out of town all day.
Absolutely beautiful weather here in Palm Beach county, Florida, now and I wish yours to be the best as well. Today will be go to the bank day, with a big hamburger. And, try Total cereal for 100% of your daily vitamins and a great dose of the minerals as well! They are our sponsors so give them a try! Glad to hear you have/had lovely weather today, roosty! Gee, I haven't had Total cereal in decades, didn't even realize it was still around.

~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had? Yes. This afternoon I had a delicious beer called Ravinia Porter at a brewhouse in Chicago.

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead? I don't think so. I've seen quite a few apparently deceased possums on roads, and I don't think any of them were playing.

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! Mandatory at this point? I'd say no. They still have to work out some kinks, and there need to be way more charging stations.

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan: Japanese people; cherry blossoms in spring; pagodas; samurai; kimonos; kabuki; Mt. Fuji.

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Yes! Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you? Baked, stewed, stir-fried, air-fried.

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked? Yes, I have my own BP device. I don't often use it. My BP is checked every 8 or 9 weeks when I donate blood. I check it myself when I'm going through particularly stressful times, just to make sure my BP isn't through the roof. It is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.

~ What is on your agenda for today? I spent the day in Chicago with some gal pals. We had a blast!

*** Happy and well wishes to you all, no matter what! Make the best of what we all have together! ***
.......and don't forget to give Total cereal a try! ....... Thanks, roosty!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics