Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2023, 01:27 PM

5,606 posts, read 6,533,485 times

Advertisements

Monday Questions, 20 February 2023 (2022023

1. Do you keep radio/TV/etc on for noise in the house? I used to but now I find it to be annlying. I now like the silence in my house.

2. Have you ever eaten a goose egg? No.

3. When you give your name, do you often need to spell it? I always do as there is more than one way
to spell it.

4. Did you ever testify as a witness in a case where younwere not a litigant? Yes. My second day on a job an inmate killed a corrections officer. A year and a half later, when it finally went to trial and I was at another location, I was subpoenaed to testify as to why the murderer was out of his cell at the time.

5. How long do you grow your fingernails? I get my nails done monthly, acrylics as my nails are thin and brittle. I have them cut back to just clearing my fingertips. By the next appointment my nails are actually the perfect length but have to start the process over again. Rinse and repeat.

6. Do you put drinks on coasters? Yes, always. Hate those rings on good furniture.

7. Are you home alone right now? Yes. My home is my peaceful sanctuary. I am going out later.

8. In weather, can you hear rain falling on your house, or wind howling at your windowa? At times.I love it, it is so cozy inside.

9. How many of your past license plate numbers do you remember? None except my current one as it is one I created and paid a separate fee to have. It is good, tho, for 4 years.

10. Name (or reference) a person you knew long ago, that you'd love to have lunch with again? Nobody comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics