Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2023, 10:58 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times

Advertisements

Arrr, buccaneers, the drinks are on me in today's QOTD but before we start with the thirst quenchers we have:

THE BATTLE OF THE HARDEST TONGUE TWISTERS

M.I.T. says this is the hardest tongue twister to say:

"Pad kid poured curd pulled cod."

But, The Guinness Book of World Records says this is the hardest tongue twister to say:

"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick."

- Saying both of them, at your normal reading speed, which of the two is the hardest for you to say and wouldn't you rather be the she who sells seashells by the seashore after reading the above two?

DRINK QUESTIONS

The following questions are about your preferences and taste and not about what's not good/good for you.

- What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone?

- Do you like lemonade?
- If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same?

- Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023?
- Do you have any in your home right now?

I don't know anyone who drinks both Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola so set me straight.

- If you are going to buy a single cup or glass of cola, at a restaurant or fast food place, does it have to be one or the other or you don't care because you drink both brands of cola?
- If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator?
- Do you ever choose a burger place or pizza place to eat in (or for takeout or delivery) based on whether they have Coca Cola products or Pepsi Cola products for their sodas or juices?

- If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug?

- If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store?

When I was a kid, everyone in my family was a coffee drinker except me and I rarely drank hot tea or even iced tea back in those days. My mother kept loose sugar, to put on the kitchen table, in a glass sugar bowl with a plastic lid and a slot/section, in that lid, for a small serving spoon.
- How was sugar put on the table in your home when you were a kid?
- How is sugar put on the table in your home, now? Is the sugar for hot and/or cold drinks:

loose?
in some kind of bowl or container?
in cubes?
in packets?
liquid?
other?

If you drink water from a bottle:

- Do you buy it by the case, in a six pack/8 pack or single bottles?
- How much water is in the bottles you purchase?
- How long does it take you to finish a bottle of water when you are home, that is, do you drink it all down right away, takes you awhile to finish it or it goes back in the refrigerator when you've had enough?
- Do you ever put a water bottle in the cup holder of your car. When?
- How many hours or minutes would you drink a whole bottle of water before you went to sleep for the night? How about your last cup of coffee?

- Of the drinks mentioned above: alcoholic, lemonade, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, coffee, beer, hot chocolate, tea, bottled water, chocolate milk, do you drink a less fat, less sugar, environmentally friendly product or container or light version of the original? If you do, is it because you like the taste better, allergies, you drink whatever the person who lives with you drinks, it's cheaper, the doctor told you to do it because of a health condition or your age, advertising or because of peer pressure regarding what's better for you?

Sayonara until next Monday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2023, 02:28 AM

30,527 posts, read 16,226,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Arrr, buccaneers, the drinks are on me in today's QOTD but before we start with the thirst quenchers we have:

But, The Guinness Book of World Records says this is the hardest tongue twister to say:

- Saying both of them, at your normal reading speed, which of the two is the hardest for you to say and wouldn't you rather be the she who sells seashells by the seashore after reading the above two?

The one about the sick sheep is harder for me but at least it makes sense.
DRINK QUESTIONS

The following questions are about your preferences and taste and not about what's not good/good for you.

- What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone?
used to like whiskey sours

- Do you like lemonade?
seldom. One of the few things I'll make rather than buy. Boughten ones are way too sweet.

- If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same?
yellow.

no and yes

I don't know anyone who drinks both Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola so set me straight.

- If you are going to buy a single cup or glass of cola, at a restaurant or fast food place, does it have to be one or the other or you don't care because you drink both brands of cola?
used to prefer Pepsi but don't drink colas any more. Seldom have soda of any kind.

- If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator?
I live alone. You wouldn't find any kind.

- Do you ever choose a burger place or pizza place to eat in (or for takeout or delivery) based on whether they have Coca Cola products or Pepsi Cola products for their sodas or juices?
nope. There's always water.

- If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug?
N/A

- If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store?
maybe once every five yrs or so I'll buy a quart of chocolate milk.

When I was a kid, everyone in my family was a coffee drinker except me and I rarely drank hot tea or even iced tea back in those days. My mother kept loose sugar, to put on the kitchen table, in a glass sugar bowl with a plastic lid and a slot/section, in that lid, for a small serving spoon.
sugar bowl with a lid

- How is sugar put on the table in your home, now? Is the sugar for hot and/or cold drinks:
it's not.

- How long does it take you to finish a bottle of water when you are home, that is, do you drink it all down right away, takes you awhile to finish it or it goes back in the refrigerator when you've had enough?
- How many hours or minutes would you drink a whole bottle of water before you went to sleep for the night? How about your last cup of coffee?

I buy it by the case. Usually have bottles spread throughout the house and never in the refrigerator. There's usually a bottle in the car cup holder. Not a coffee drinker but just a few swallows before bed for a couple of pills.

- Of the drinks mentioned above: alcoholic, lemonade, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, coffee, beer, hot chocolate, tea, bottled water, chocolate milk, do you drink a less fat, less sugar, environmentally friendly product or container or light version of the original? If you do, is it because you like the taste better, allergies, you drink whatever the person who lives with you drinks, it's cheaper, the doctor told you to do it because of a health condition or your age, advertising or because of peer pressure regarding what's better for you?
Mostly water. Partly preference partly at the doctor's suggestion.

thanks, Laura.

Old 12-11-2023, 02:47 AM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times

I think the second one is a little trickier.

DRINK QUESTIONS

Margaritas
- Do you like lemonade?
Yes

I prefer yellow but don't mind pink. I didn't know the pink was from raspberry. I always thought it was just food coloring. Thanks for the information.
Not yet, but I will.

Yes, a box of Swiss Miss and some Dutch process cocoa so I could also make my own.

Although I don't normally drink soda, I have always been Team Pepsi. Coke is OK, too. I'm not fussy about things like that.

I'm the shopper, and you would not normally find any cola in our refrigerator. I do have some flavored sparkling water on hand.

No, I usually don't have soda with pizza so it doesn't matter.
I'm a wine drinker, but if I did drink beer I would prefer a bottle or a chilled mug.
Oooh, chocolate milk! I haven't had any in ages. I like both the homemade and store varieties.
It was in a Melmac sugar bowl but was normally not kept on the table.

I have a sugar bowl in the same pattern as my dinnerware. It lives in the kitchen cupboard with the rest of the dishes and only comes out when we need it, which isn't that often. I keep brown sugar in it because we use it when we're having hot cereal for breakfast.

I also have some packets of Splenda that I use in hot or iced tea.

I rarely buy bottled water because our tap water is good quality.

I think the standard bottles hold about 15 oz? I usually drink water from a glass.

It usually takes me a long time to drink a glass of water unless I'm really, really thirsty.

I have a steel water bottle that goes in the cup holder when I drive to the gym.

They say it's best not to drink for a few hours before bed, so I try not to.
The only diet or light beverage I drink is diet lemonade. Carbonated diet drinks always make me hungry afterward, which defeats the purpose, doesn't it? We don't even buy low-fat milk.

Sayonara and thanks, LauraC!

Last edited by Bayarea4; 12-11-2023 at 02:56 AM..

Old 12-11-2023, 03:16 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:

The last one, but both were nightmares to try to say!

DRINK QUESTIONS

Pina Coladas (but Mai Tai's and Daiquiri's are also up there...I also liked Tom Collins and Screwdrivers... )
Geez, I sound like an alcholic! Haven't drank any of that in years though. But they taste good!)

- Do you like lemonade?
I like both!
- Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023? Not yet.
Just bought some not long ago.

I prefer cokes, hands down, but don't drink them often.
I like regular cokes, my husband and Son like the Coke zero's.
Cokes. But we don't always have them....it is usually flavored water or bottled water.
My Husband and Sons favorites.

I gave up burger places years ago (I like a good homemade burger though!)When we get Pizza take out or delivery we usually already have drinks at home.
Been awhile. Glass or bottle usually.
I love chocolate milk, of both varieties....been awhile since I last had any though.
Glass sugar bowl with a lid.

loose?
in some kind of bowl or container?<----Sugar in the bag or canister it came in! (Right now it's Domino sugar in the tub/canister).
in cubes?
in packets?<----We have splenda in packs too
liquid?
other?
Not kept on the table though, kept in the cabinet.

- Do you buy it by the case, in a six pack/8 pack or single bottles?<---Case
- How much water is in the bottles you purchase? We have both the big ones and the little bottles too.
If I am thirsty can drink it right up, if not it takes me awhile (few minutes to hours depending).

- Do you ever put a water bottle in the cup holder of your car. When? Not lately.
It would be four hours or longer, or I would have to wake up and go pee.
I go for taste.(I am sure sooner or later my Doctor will tell me not to drink this or that or the other....so I am going to enjoy myself while I can!)

Thanks for the questions!

It also brings back the memory from a few years back when My Son and some of his peers were running around to every Grocery store in town looking for 'Mexican Coke'....I am like "What the heck is that? You all aren't out looking for some kind of drug are you?" They laughed...but I was told that Mexican Coke is just coke made in Mexico, and it is made with pure cane sugar(I guess kind of like our cokes from the old days)...It was the first time my Son had tried it, he said it was really good.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 12-11-2023 at 03:48 AM..

Old 12-11-2023, 04:01 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,286,148 times

I didn't have any trouble.

DRINK QUESTIONS

- What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone? - N/A. Hard to believe I ever drank that stuff. I haven't had any hard liquor in 35 - 40 years.

- Do you like lemonade? - Prefer just the lemon w/water.

Answer is it depends...

- If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same? - I don't remember the last time I had so I'll pass.

- Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023? - I haven't had in at least 5 years, probably more.

- Do you have any in your home right now? - Nope.

I don't know anyone who drinks both Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola so set me straight. - To my knowledge I only know one person who drinks Coca Cola. I gave it up 31 years ago and don't miss it one bit.

- If you are going to buy a single cup or glass of cola, at a restaurant or fast food place, does it have to be one or the other or you don't care because you drink both brands of cola? - N/A

- If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator? - There is no soda in my refrigerator.

I live alone.

- Do you ever choose a burger place or pizza place to eat in (or for takeout or delivery) based on whether they have Coca Cola products or Pepsi Cola products for their sodas or juices? - There is one particular pizza place I like and I go there because I like their pizza. Their chicken parmesan is also very good too.

I haven't had a fast food burger in about 50 years.

- If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug? - Seldom have but when I do I drink it out of the bottle.

- If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store? - N/A, I don't drink milk.

- I never touched it. Probably in the box.

- How is sugar put on the table in your home, now? Is the sugar for hot and/or cold drinks: - N/A on the table. I eat off my computer desk.

I bought some brown sugar recently as I am trying to eat more oatmeal. I keep it with other food items and I only use a little.

loose?
in some kind of bowl or container? - It's stored in the original container. Since the seal on the bag that I bought doesn't work I put the bag in a freezer bag.
in cubes?
in packets?
liquid?
other?

- How many hours or minutes would you drink a whole bottle of water before you went to sleep for the night?

I buy my water from the local organic market's water machine. Better for me as I like a close to 50-50 mix, warm and cold.

Now Perrier is different. I drink that slowly from their 11.15 oz. bottle (sold in 4-packs) through my glass straw. I can pretend I am rich that way, LOL. I like plain, unflavored and average one every other day.

How about your last cup of coffee? - I don't like the taste, smell, and I especially dislike the caffeine high from any source.

- Of the drinks mentioned above: alcoholic, lemonade, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, coffee, beer, hot chocolate, tea, bottled water, chocolate milk, do you drink a less fat, less sugar, environmentally friendly product or container or light version of the original? If you do, is it because you like the taste better, allergies, you drink whatever the person who lives with you drinks, it's cheaper, the doctor told you to do it because of a health condition or your age, advertising or because of peer pressure regarding what's better for you? - I drink a lot of water because I'm convinced it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Sayonara until next Monday. - Your time is greatly appreciated!

Old 12-11-2023, 04:04 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,993,273 times

The second one is the hardest for me to say.

DRINK QUESTIONS

- What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone? Gin and tonic with lime.

- Do you like lemonade? Yes
- If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same? No preference.

- Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023? One
- Do you have any in your home right now? Yes

- If you are going to buy a single cup or glass of cola, at a restaurant or fast food place, does it have to be one or the other or you don't care because you drink both brands of cola? I don’t care.
- If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator? We buy either Coke Zero or Pepsi Zero, whatever is on sale.[B][/b]
- Do you ever choose a burger place or pizza place to eat in (or for takeout or delivery) based on whether they have Coca Cola products or Pepsi Cola products for their sodas or juices? No

- If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug? I would pour either into a beer glass.

- If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store? I don’t do either.

- How was sugar put on the table in your home when you were a kid? A sugar bowl and sugar spoon.
If I ever put sugar out, it’s in a sugar bowl. We only use packets of Equal in drinks.
loose?
in cubes?
in packets?
liquid?
other?

We only use bottled water if we are going somewhere in the car. We mostly drink tap water with ice. We buy bottled water buy the case and it lasts a long time. We only drink coffee in the morning.

We avoid sugar because of the calories, but if someone gives me a drink with sugar in it, that’s fine.

Old 12-11-2023, 04:07 AM

7,991 posts, read 5,387,812 times
Good Morning

"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick." <--was harder for me.

DRINK QUESTIONS

- What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone? Irish Creme liqueur

- Do you like lemonade? Yes
- If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same? Both the same. Pink lemonade holds a sweet spot in my heart--I worked in a shoe factory one Summer. Most workers disliked the summer workers--they knew we were just there for the Summer and would go back to school. The one woman next to me--she was always very kind to me. I would go on break and she would always leave a small dixie cup of her homemade pink lemonade for me with a minature chocolate bar at my station. My last day I brought her flowers and a thank you card--she cried. It was a bit of a hard core factory, the Supervisors were mainly jerks. I was a bit of a shy young girl, I am glad I had the courage to make her feel appreciated.

- Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023? I have not.
- Do you have any in your home right now? Actually I bought some "hot chocolate morsels" in Belgium last week for the Holidays!

Ah cola--haven't had it for over ten years , I quit soda cold turkey. How I miss it! It would not matter which one.
- If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator? You won't find any soda in our home.

- If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug? Not a beer drinker--if I had to have it, I would need a glass.

- If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store? Haven't had chocolate milk in a long, long time. I would make it with milk and Hershey syrup.

- How was sugar put on the table in your home when you were a kid? Glass sugar bowl with a slot for the spoon.
- How is sugar put on the table in your home, now? We have a glass sugar bowl on the kitchen counter. Is the sugar for hot and/or cold drinks: Hot, I put sugar in my tea, never in my coffee

loose?
in cubes?
in packets? (I have some packets I collect when I travel-makes me feel cozy when I use them
liquid?
other?

- Do you buy it by the case, in a six pack/8 pack or single bottles? I buy a six pack of small bottles. They are just used when necessary. I have a water bottle I fill with our filtered water.
- How much water is in the bottles you purchase? The small ones.
- How long does it take you to finish a bottle of water when you are home, that is, do you drink it all down right away, takes you awhile to finish it or it goes back in the refrigerator when you've had enough? Never cold water--varies how long. Never gulp it down.
- Do you ever put a water bottle in the cup holder of your car. When? I put a cup of water in the holder for my commute to work or if I am on a longer drive.
- How many hours or minutes would you drink a whole bottle of water before you went to sleep for the night? An hour or so...
How about your last cup of coffee? Last cup of coffee has to be before 11am.

I have one cup of coffee in the morning with light cream. One cup of ginger/turmeric tea later in the morning with some honey. Rest of the day--filtered water.

We had our first snowfall last night!! Enjoy the day!

Old 12-11-2023, 05:07 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,053,589 times
Quote:

- Saying both of them, at your normal reading speed, which of the two is the hardest for you to say and wouldn't you rather be the she who sells seashells by the seashore after reading the above two?..........Both

DRINK QUESTIONS

- What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone?.......Champagne and Campari

- Do you like lemonade?.......... Homemade unsweetened only
- If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same?.........From fresh lemons

- Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023?...........I don't like hot chocolate

- Do you have any in your home right now?......No

- If you are going to buy a single cup or glass of cola, at a restaurant or fast food place, does it have to be one or the other or you don't care because you drink both brands of cola?.............I don't like either
- If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator?............I never bought Pop to take home!

- Do you ever choose a burger place or pizza place to eat in (or for takeout or delivery) based on whether they have Coca Cola products or Pepsi Cola products for their sodas or juices?..........Not really,always asked for water

- If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug?.......Beer glass or Stein

- If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store?......... Don't drink chocolate milk

- How was sugar put on the table in your home when you were a kid?.........Sugar was in a little porcelain bowl with a fitted lid and mini spoon

loose?
in some kind of bowl or container?........this if needed
in cubes?
in packets?
liquid?
other?

............I never bought water bottles,always drank/drink tap water

- Do you ever put a water bottle in the cup holder of your car. When?........Yes while on a car car trip

- How many hours or minutes would you drink a whole bottle of water before you went to sleep for the night?........An hour before bed I usually have a glass of water
How about your last cup of coffee?.......... Between 2 and 3 pm

- Of the drinks mentioned above: alcoholic, lemonade, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, coffee, beer, hot chocolate, tea, bottled water, chocolate milk, do you drink a less fat, less sugar, environmentally friendly product or container or light version of the original? If you do, is it because you like the taste better, allergies, you drink whatever the person who lives with you drinks, it's cheaper, the doctor told you to do it because of a health condition or your age, advertising or because of peer pressure regarding what's better for you?...............I prefer water over Pop and sweetened juices.It is healthier and way cheaper! Alcoholic drinks such as wine,beer or Champagne in small quantities,but the original

Thank you Laura

Old 12-11-2023, 06:11 AM

61,725 posts, read 87,147,355 times

Maybe the second

DRINK QUESTIONS

What alcoholic drink that is not wine or beer, do you or did you like the best based on taste, alone?

I prefer straight for health reasons, but I ENJOY cocktails.

Do you like lemonade?

Homemade with limited sugar and real juices - yes.

If yes, do you prefer yellow lemonade or pink lemonade (includes raspberry flavor) or do you like both the same?

Whatever juice I have at hand. It's usually some mix berry juice.

Have you had a cup of hot chocolate yet in the last 3 months of 2023?

Made me one last week, and found it sweeter and heavier than usual. They probably changed the ingredients.

Do you have any in your home right now?

Yes. The same. But not looking for to have another cup.

If you are going to buy a single cup or glass of cola, at a restaurant or fast food place, does it have to be one or the other or you don't care because you drink both brands of cola?

Not going to buy it, but I would have a regional preference for Pepsi.

If you live with one or more people, and if cola drinks are purchased at the supermarket/grocery store, does the shopper in your home buy Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, some other cola or is it possible that we would find more than one kind of cola in your refrigerator?

We don't buy any of them. Don't have any at home.

Do you ever choose a burger place or pizza place to eat in (or for takeout or delivery) based on whether they have Coca Cola products or Pepsi Cola products for their sodas or juices?

No. I never eat at any of those places.

If you drink beer at home, do you prefer to drink it from a can, bottle or glass/stein/mug?

I always drink it from a glass - at home and I request a glass at any other place.

If you drink chocolate milk, do you add the chocolate yourself or do you buy chocolate milk in the milk section of your supermarket/grocery store?

I prefer to just add organic (real) chocolate unsweetened syrup. I might make my chocolate milk from a dark chocolate bar.

The designated sugar bowl, a part of the tea set. Although it was only put out at tea time (around 4PM or so)

Sugar is in a sugar bowl, on the kitchen counter. I add about 1/4 teaspoon to my hot tea.

loose? Yes.
in some kind of bowl or container? Yes.
in cubes? Specialty sugar for guests
in packets? No.
liquid? No.
other?

I buy water at Costco - 48 bottle pack.

500ml

Depends if I am really thirsty. I mostly use bottled water to make tea. So I use two bottles per kettle. There is no water in my fridge for me to drink. I don't like it that cold.
I do keep water there for my landscaper when he comes to do the lawn.

Very seldom. For a longer trip I usually make hot tea and keep it in an insulated (container) bottle.

I drink my last 24 floz hot black tea just before going to bed.

- Of the drinks mentioned above: alcoholic, lemonade, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, coffee, beer, hot chocolate, tea, bottled water, chocolate milk, do you drink a less fat, less sugar, environmentally friendly product or container or light version of the original?

I pay attention to that. Drink 2% fat raw milk, other drinks are sugarless (not containing any sugar, even artificial). Hot chocolate I sweeten to taste with organic sugar, and drink organic teas. I recycle the containers (bottles, cans, boxes)

If you do, is it because you like the taste better, allergies, you drink whatever the person who lives with you drinks, it's cheaper, the doctor told you to do it because of a health condition or your age, advertising or because of peer pressure regarding what's better for you?

It's better for my health and personal choices. I don't care what anyone else says.

Thank you, Laura. Now you know more about my drinking habits and beverage choices than most people..lol

Last edited by elnina; 12-11-2023 at 07:01 AM..

Old 12-11-2023, 06:56 AM

1,370 posts, read 614,135 times

### The sheep

DRINK QUESTIONS

### Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur followed by Mozart Milk Chocolate Liqueur

- Do you like lemonade?

### Limeade for me

### Neither

### Yes and yes

### This one is easy, my father worked for Coca-Cola so you know how that goes

### Bottle or frozen mug

### Both

### In a glass jar

- How is sugar put on the table in your home, now?

### No sugar on the table, it’s in one of those containers that says Sugar on the counter.

Is the sugar for hot and/or cold drinks:

### Mostly hot drinks

loose?
in some kind of bowl or container? <<<<<
in cubes?
in packets?
liquid?
other?

### Case of 24

### 16 oz

- How long does it take you to finish a bottle of water when you are home, that is, do you drink it all down
right away, takes you awhile to finish it or it goes back in the refrigerator when you've had enough?

### I would say mostly half and save water and drink other half an hour or 2 later

### There’s always a bottle of water in the cup holders of my vehicle.

- How many hours or minutes would you drink a whole bottle of water before you went to sleep for the night?

### Right before bed, and keep another on the night table.

How about your last cup of coffee?

### Coffee in the AM and lunch, no caffeine after that

- Of the drinks mentioned above: alcoholic, lemonade, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, coffee, beer, hot chocolate, tea, bottled water, chocolate milk, do you drink a less fat, less sugar, environmentally friendly product or container or light version of the original?

### Cut back on milk fat, alcohol, sugar, and do my best to buy environmentally friendly products, recyclables et al

If you do, is it because you like the taste better, allergies, you drink whatever the person who lives with you drinks, it's cheaper, the doctor told you to do it because of a health condition or your age, advertising or because of peer pressure regarding what's better for you?

### Age, as the body starts to slow dow,

### THX for the fun Q’s LauraC.

### Good Monday, all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics