U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 12:40 AM

892 posts, read 2,300,771 times

Advertisements

I know this has been done before but we have alot of new people to learn about.....

1. I am a chapstick addict.
2. I am allergic to dogs and have 3.
3. I have always wanted to be a fighter jet pilot.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2007, 12:56 AM

2,098 posts, read 6,151,187 times
Hmmmm...

1. I'm a hypochondriac (I'm always dying of several things at one time, they differ as the days change and get worse the more I research on the internet) I thank my mom and dad for that since they both died young and sort of unexpectedly. Yes, this a really fun "sickness" to have.

2. I'm petrified of creepy crawlers (especially spiders), but will face a rodent head on.

3. I've never had a cavity.

Old 01-15-2007, 02:39 AM

29,876 posts, read 49,554,993 times
1. I play 7 musical instruments - violin, viola, oboe, english horn, piano, clarinet, & alto recorder.

2. I'm extremely claustrophobic, and sometimes get panicky on elevators... laziness overtakes this fear, however, if stairs are the only other option.

3. I collect shot-glasses and magnets from all over the world. I have too many now, and have to keep most of them in a box!

Old 01-15-2007, 05:34 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,689,835 times
I write poetry and stories...about my life, other's lives.. anything. I live to write.

I have social anxiety...which sucks when I don't notice it. I can be at a party.. having fun.. then all of a sudden, I am convinced everyone there is looking at me or talking about me and I clam up and stay away from everyone. Yes, I am a weirdo.

I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. As I sit in my cubicle.. I have Hello Kitty Calendar, signs, candles.. uhm.. yea.. its everywhere haha

Old 01-15-2007, 06:04 AM

54 posts, read 301,848 times
I love adventures (get bored easily)
I ride/own horses
I love riding dirtbikes/motorcycles

Old 01-15-2007, 06:08 AM

8,476 posts, read 18,972,323 times
1. Love being married to my wife and love her with all my heart
2. Have a very romantic side
3. Love cooking and don't mind cleaning up at all (wife loves this)
4. I have a very funny, outgoing, outspoken personality ....which some people don't like (except my wife) Not shy 99% of the time.
5. Love boat/fishing and "beaching" a boat and relaxing on the sandy shore at a lake
6. Love being on the computer/playing certain computer games
7. Love taking photos/video
8. Looking very, very forward to the day I can retire or at least only work part-time
If I think of anything else, I put it in the Forum.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:44 AM

4,493 posts, read 7,208,974 times
Three?...

1-Jack of all trades, master of none!
2-Have lots of animals!-4 dogs,6 cats,2 horses, a few chickens, a few rabbits.
3-I am a self-sufficient person!

Old 01-15-2007, 06:59 AM

4,472 posts, read 16,861,575 times
1) My online address book has over 1500 names in it!
2) I'm addicted to Starbucks and Mt. Dew.
3) I've always wanted to buy a muscle car and restore it myself (someday..."sigh").

Old 01-15-2007, 07:10 AM

1,868 posts, read 5,511,221 times
1. I know a couple of famous people....(no I won't say who)
2. I can't stand using a bath towel more than once (I do lots of laundry)
3. my house will be paid off in less than 7 years and I'm only 37 woo hoo!!!

Old 01-15-2007, 07:33 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,256,487 times
1. Get panic attacks for 3 reasons: 1. I'm a hypochondriac too!! Always think I am going to have an aneurism (sp), or tumor...2. I am squeamish with blood or gore or horrible injuries, ever since I was 10 years old (vomited at 10 when brother accidently stabbed me in the finger, passed out at 15 when I viewed my injuries from a bike accident, and many more 'almost' passing outs) 3. too much worrying about things

2. My biggest fear revolves around my children. Of them being kidnapped, or dying, or me dying and not seeing them grow up and being without me

3. I hope I can find something not negative about me!!! Hmmmmmmm my goal is to one day finish one of my 20 plus ideas I have for novels...and I am hoping that I can win some sort of money so that I don't have to work and then I can spend my time writing. But, I gotta work for a living, so I have no time for that!

A short summary of me:
I have 2 kids, want one more please let it be a daughter but don't know if I am getting too old because the right time to have one more won't be for years and then I don't even know if I can afford one more becuase I don't want to be one of those women that have kids they can't afford; I love country/sunflower/birdhouse decor; favorite flowers are mini sunflowers and mini roses; favorite colors are shades of pale orange; don't have a close relationship with parents or brother and blame them for it; have only one close girlfried; am demanding and controlling but at least I realize it and try to work on it; think I am better than people and I try to work on that but then people do stupid stupid things and then I think I am right; never been happy with myself, always changing my hair style, if I was skinny I would think I was too skinny, when I gained weight I would think it was too much; but I am fun and loud and loyal!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics