Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:13 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,596,323 times

Advertisements

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found
shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - - she loved to
browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Samsel,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr.. Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video
surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away."

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the " Mission Impossible" theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his "Madonna look" by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed "OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!"

And last,
but not least ..

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in
here!"

Regards,
Tom Richards
Walmart Manager
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 10:29 AM

30 posts, read 185,703 times
Exactly why my husband does not go shopping with me! Oooooh, the horror of being banned from Wal-Mart!!!!

Old 09-05-2008, 10:31 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,157,127 times
LOL! Funny but its fake.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:32 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,491,759 times
LOL--hillarious

Old 09-05-2008, 10:35 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,397,752 times
Dang, now where am I suppose to find all my low-quality clothing???

Old 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,866,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Dang, now where am I suppose to find all my low-quality clothing???
LOL.... Let me guess, they banned you for that bra prank you did to me at Victoria's Secret last year, right?

Old 09-05-2008, 03:22 PM

5,987 posts, read 11,674,449 times
Thanks John, I've been looking for something to do while Mrs Dude shops. They don't let us in Dominick's anymore. Something about me diving under the display and yelling "incomming" when the recorded thunder plays and they spray fresh produce.

Old 09-05-2008, 04:23 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Almost good enough to make me start going to Wal-Mart.

Note: Almost...

Old 09-05-2008, 05:00 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,866,725 times
Well, 30 years ago, you probably would have caught me doing one of those pranks at a Kmart or some place like that (We didn't have Walmarts back then) Back in my high school and college days, when me and my buddies used to hang out together a couple of times a month on Friday or Saturday nights, and I talked about this before, we were banned from a restaurant or two because of a disgusting prank we used to play.

We'd fill up a plastic bag with a crazy mix of vegetables, milk, or anything we could get our hands on. We'd mix the stuff in a blender, and make it look as disgusting as possible, put it a container and drive down to where everybody used to hang out (Central Ave. in Phoenix) We'd pour the mixture in a ziplock bag, and whoever volunteered to do the prank, would stuff the bag in his shirt or jacket to conceal it really well, then we'd all walk into McDonald's, Bob's Big Boy, or any of the places that were usually crowded on Friday and Saturday nights. The guy with the bag would pretend he was not feeling well, cough, bend down to pretend he was throwing up, and he would realease contents of the bag, which were just chunks of vegetables and some liquid, on the floor to make it look like he was throwing up! LOL.. Everybody who was sitting and eating would get disgusted, and we've seen some people, who have gotten up and left their meals on their tables!

But we got caught once or twice; the manager knew that it was just a prank, and he asked us to leave and never come back, and he would call the police if he saw us in there again!

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 09-05-2008 at 05:22 PM..

Old 09-05-2008, 05:24 PM

27,345 posts, read 27,397,752 times
...And here I thought playing baseball with those plastic bats in the aisles were baaaaadddddd...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics