Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 08:40 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times

Advertisements

You know you go through life and certain things just irritate you but you dont know why it aggravates you it just does

Here are some examples

Is it pierce ear rings with a chain between two ears
Two different shades of the same color worn together for instance washed out black with new black together.
Black shoes with blue socks
That little patch of hair beneath's a man nose but no where else does he have facial hair.
Wearing a cap not fully forward but tilted to the side.
A woman with too many bracelets and rings.

add yours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 08:48 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
square, boring, and self-righteous

Despite what others will say, those folks usually have a certain look to them as well (referring to the dumb-looking thread).

Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
scraping teeth across their fork while they eat!

clicking pen tops.

twirling hair between fingers.

women who STILL wear scrunchies!

women who think theme sweaters should be worn after the age of 8.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:53 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,520 posts, read 6,327,828 times
People who seem to think its their purpose in life to tell everybody else what they think is wrong with them. Ever think that maybe everybody doesnt want to know what you think is wrong with them.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:59 PM

417 posts, read 813,948 times
This is always seems to happen to me....When I'm shopping in a grocery isle looking at a particular section. someone comes down the isle and stops to see what I'm looking at.....just staring.....after a minute they keep going..never selecting a thing !

Old 09-05-2008, 12:37 AM

1,076 posts, read 3,553,130 times
Allmost everything aggravates me anymore, is that a sign of getting old or just a crab a**.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:42 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
Well, I have to say, there are many things that irritate me, and yet I have perfectly good reasons for being irritated by them. Perhaps that's left for another thread.

But today, while running errands, I came across a new irritation and it's one I shouldn't even care about.

Lemme see if I can explain this correctly. Some roads around here are the type that come to a dead end (should you choose to go straight) and the road will then veer either to the left or right, you just can't go straight... 'cuz the road ends. Der! Think of it as a simple curve in the road. And every time I'm on these roads I get behind someone who feels the need to turn their turn signal on. You're not really turning... you're just following the road. Why do you feel the need to let me know you're not going to kill yourself today by continuing going straight into a dead end wall? And I begin to wonder what it would be like to follow behind them on a twisty road. All the blinking they'd be doing could cause seizures to some unfortunate person behind them.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:48 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee View Post
Allmost everything aggravates me anymore, is that a sign of getting old or just a crab a**.

LOL, I just finished reading a book called "I Love Everybody (and other atrocious lies)" by a brilliant author named Laurie Notaro. She's hysterical (mainly 'cuz I can relate to 98.9% of what she writes). Anyhow, one of the chapters in the book was the title of the book.

Seems the author and I share a common bond in that we love everybody... when we don't leave our house! LOL!

M'kay... in reality, me and people... not so much. Me and animals on the other hand... great combo! And don't anyone go taking that out of context! LOL!

Old 09-05-2008, 12:54 AM

5,073 posts, read 4,736,445 times
Friends (whom I love dearly, btw) who leave a voicemail every single time they call, even though I have told them I check my voicemail maybe once every 2 weeks, unless I'm expecting a very important call. They know I don't check them! I simply view my missed calls log, and then return the call! I don't need to know 5 times a day "Hey, Hol, it's 5:30 I'm...etc...etc..." and so on and so forth. I don't know why, but this irritates me. Still love my friends much, though!

Old 09-05-2008, 05:24 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,296,774 times
Oh, let's see here:

-Folks who wait until they're in the turning lane and then put their signal on. By then, I already know your intentions.

-Folks who leave a message on my maching that says, 'Hey! Are you home?' Then......no message.....???

-Family reunions in the grocery aisle.

I'll save the other fifty for when this topic comes up again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics