U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 10:30 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,162,510 times

Advertisements

Most topics are serious, so I thought have a silly one..

What's the worst place that you've been and had to pass gas (for you that go OH MY! when someone says fart lol)

Mine was at competition in this room. I had to fart really bad... and there were 6 other people in the room. lol.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2007, 10:38 PM

1,075 posts, read 3,386,154 times
In a meeting, no slidin out a silent one there lol.

or how about the time you think ok here's a good spot to let 1 go, nobody around so you let'er rip, sure enough somebody shows up & your the only 1 there.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:40 PM

3,774 posts, read 10,504,447 times
Crowded airliner, in descent. Seat belt light on. How embarassing!

Old 02-19-2007, 10:45 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,490,076 times
Mine was in my office and it was so bad I stood up to leave it so no one who came in could connect me with it. Just as I made it halfway across the room, my boss, the director came to the door to my office, stepped one foot in and was talking 90mph....then abruptly stopped....got a look of shocked disgust on her face....I burned crimson red, then she backed up and slapped her knees and started howling with laughter! I've rarely been so embarrassed in my whole life.
The next day when I came to work there was a bottle from one of those popular fragrance stores of Melon scent with a bow!

Old 02-19-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joee View Post
In a meeting, no slidin out a silent one there lol.

or how about the time you think ok here's a good spot to let 1 go, nobody around so you let'er rip, sure enough somebody shows up & your the only 1 there.
For me that's normally in a store.

Last time I was at best buy looking at a lightscribe dvd burner and NO ONE was around... So i was like okay good.. Then lo and behold, as soon as I push that bad boy out here comes a family and it's like evacuate so I power walked right out of that aisle! haha!

Old 02-19-2007, 10:53 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,503,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post

What's the worst place that you've been and had to pass gas (for you that go OH MY! when someone says fart lol)

Mine was at competition in this room. I had to fart really bad... and there were 6 other people in the room. lol.
When ya gotta blow, ya gotta blow, lol.

This is one of the advantages to working at home. I get to fog up my own windows with nobody walking in on me

-TT

Old 02-19-2007, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
Mine was in my office and it was so bad I stood up to leave it so no one who came in could connect me with it. Just as I made it halfway across the room, my boss, the director came to the door to my office, stepped one foot in and was talking 90mph....then abruptly stopped....got a look of shocked disgust on her face....I burned crimson red, then she backed up and slapped her knees and started howling with laughter! I've rarely been so embarrassed in my whole life.
The next day when I came to work there was a bottle from one of those popular fragrance stores of Melon scent with a bow!
HAHAHA!!!

That's too great!

Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,503,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post

Ok wait, just remembered. Funeral, standing in line to view the body.
Wait til the line starts to move then breathe, relax, aim, let it go. The poor guy behind you will get the blame, lol.

-TT

Old 02-19-2007, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YapCity View Post
Ok wait, just remembered. Funeral, standing in line to view the body.
Wait til the line starts to move then breathe, relax, aim, let it go. The poor guy behind you will get the blame, lol.

-TT
LOL!

My favorite is to push one out at the end of an aisle walk around back from another then come back through on the one i farted at when someones there and smell and start coughing. lol.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:38 AM

15,600 posts, read 37,133,906 times
We use intercoms on the rig and the camp at work. Intercoms are great. But grocery stores are the best. Cause you just know...someone is gonna walk right into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics