U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2009, 07:39 AM

20,545 posts, read 27,519,995 times

Advertisements

"The following are a sampling of real answers received on exams given by the California Department of Transportation's driving school."

Q: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?

A: What for? He can't see my license plate.

Q: Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at the same time?

A: The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying, "Guns don't kill
people. I do."

Q: When driving through fog, what should you use?

A: Your car.

Q: How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?

A: Be too drunk to find your keys.

Q: What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?

A: I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.

Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer drive lawfully?

A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.

Q: What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?

A: Make eye contact and wave "hello" if she is cute.

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 AM

1,532 posts, read 2,427,133 times
I like the one about not being able to drive lawfully! That's like the one from Ron White about getting charged with being drunk in public - - I was drunk in the bar until you threw me into the public!!

Speaking of being too drunk to find the keys - - - I was at a party last weekend and this guy was ripped. His wife was wanting to leave and he was giving her a hard time. He stood up and pulled out the keys and said "Oh yeah, well I have the keys", at that point I jumped up and grabbed them and said "Ha, now you don't!" Us girls all had a high five moment! He was the only guy in a room full of girls, what did he expect!

Old 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM

3,834 posts, read 7,399,849 times
I think I know that driver!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or