Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Ottawa-Gatineau
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 11:45 PM

1 posts, read 827 times

Advertisements

Hello to all readers!

I am a 15 year old boy who is suffering from a break up.
But this is why i need your help because i tried a bunch of website and none of them match my relationship with my girl.

so here's how my story goes,
i started talking to this beautiful and amazing girl, i really started loving her.
we slowly started hangout a couple times until i aventualy asked her out.
i was the happiest man alive, i finaly said to my self that my life was complete!
we dated for 1 month and probably hangout 3 times, but i could see she was really shy
and that are relationship was awkward...
so she desided to dump me because for the simple reason "we didn't talk."
i was sad i was heart broken for a week, and cried for 3 HOURS straight!
after a week gone by with little contact with her i desided it was time i did something.
at 2 am in the morning i went to her door step, quickly texted her "what would you do if i would be at your house right now?" she replied "i would hug you and not let go" i said "look out your window"
she quickly jumped in my arms, it was the happiest the of my life i did the cutest thing for my girlfriend to win her back, the next they suprise her with a douzen of roses, and then 2 days after then i found out shes been cutting herself because she didnt want me too know that she didnt like me anymore...
i pulled myself together and did what was best for her.

Now my question today for you guys is:
How can i win her back in a permanitly way?
What shall i do next?

please. i really need help it will mean alot to me, i miss her deeply!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 12:44 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
Y'all are crazy and shouldn't be together.

Old 06-26-2013, 02:36 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
shes been cutting herself because she didnt want me too know that she didnt like me anymore...

Son, she has way bigger issues than not liking you.

Old 06-26-2013, 02:54 AM

6 posts, read 5,606 times
I think going on with that relationship is a waste of time. If she doesn't like you anymore, it's best to let her go. In case, she comes back and you still love her then you two are for each other.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:50 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
You little angel, you are so young to be so serious. Your girl has some serious issues and needs some help from her parents and a doctor. As much as you love her you should move on and accept that she's not in the correct emotional state of mind for a normal healthy relationship.

Old 07-02-2013, 01:59 PM

1,726 posts, read 5,861,703 times
Matty, do yourself a HUGE favour and RUN as far away as possible before this very troubled young lady causes some serious (and possibly permanent) problems for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Ottawa-Gatineau