Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2023, 06:35 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

True about my Jewish friend I met on the Hannity forum and we ended up living together till he passed, bless his soul. In those days I was always into Jewish mysticism, always reading about little spells, and I did in fact put 12 rocks around his house doing the rituals, he would grab his gun acting like he was angry. Man I miss him, I had so much fun doing stuff like that to him. Of all the people and all the places we met, loved that guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2023, 07:59 PM

529 posts, read 181,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Lord I hope I didnt scare her away, I mean look how sweet her first post is, O I liked her right off the bat.
No worries Hannibal Flavius, lol I'm a sweet but tough witch, if a tornado were to come in my area, I would probably get on my broomstick to fly away in it while laughing just like the wicked witch of the East in Oz, but it didn't have a happy ending for my sister witch, a house landed on her darn!

Old 05-14-2023, 08:11 PM

15,842 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Do you know how to calm a CNS on full blast? I quit my job and am going to Grizzley Adams and spend the summer doing gardening. Any plants that are good for that? I would love a ritual.

Old 05-14-2023, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
He is pulling your leg, that did not happen here. But Hannibal can be quite the enchanting storyteller.

The Pagan subforum is really the most pleasant, non-controversial place in the overall Religion & Spirituality forum.

What are some of your most common/regular spells and rituals?
Merry Meet Mightyqueen801 and thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it! I'm so glad this is a safe environment to be in everyone seems so wonderful here, it's nice to be here!

on my Wicca side I really have many wonderful Rituals I perform on Sabbaths and Esbats. My favorite ritual to do is a Full Moon ritual with my sister. She lives over 900 miles away from me but we try to do at least 2 rituals per year contacting each other during a full moon at midnight. we both look up at our sister in the sky and chant the words below to have that connection with each other it is so cool. I feel her presence and she can feel mind because even though we are so far from apart from one another we are focusing our energy on the same object where we can have contact. It's primitive but so much fun and it gives us a chance to have some time to share from our busy lives. Of course, we could just use a cell phone to talk to each other, but where is the fun in that? Ha-ha, I'll choose magic over technology any day because with magic we can transform ourselves into kids if just for a while. these are the chants we use after we open our circle to have a few precious moments of sisterhood!

"Sister Moon Of the Earth"
"Hear My Spell for All It's Worth"
"My Loved One's Far I Need Them Near"
"Send My Message with Good Cheer"
"My Love for Them Shines So Bright"
"Return That Love with Your Waxing Light"
"So That We May See the Love We Share"
"Is Joined as One with The Light You Bare"

I want to give you one more of the most important Ritual and Spell I have for girls and boys that are just starting out in Witchcraft. It really pains me to see how society conditions young people especially girls to self loathe themselves, that is why I came up with this spell to help their self-esteem. Witchcraft to me is all about self-improvement, and ability to love yourself so that you can love others. Grounding cleansing knowing yourself is very important to me because we can really end up in confusing situations when we deal with the supernatural. it's important to know your core self when confronted with problems so that you won't be overwhelmed if you have to deal with a bad or stressful situation.

Anyway, the spell and ritual I have is so fun and powerful, I hope it can change lives when it is performed for the first time and many times after that too. Lol, it is not a onetime spell or ritual, because we have to remind ourselves how beautiful we really are. We are sacred creatures that walk this earth surrounded by the beauty around us and the beauty within us. This is something we forgot when society dictated that we are conceited if we see the beauty in us, but there is no shame to see yourself for who you are and the best way to see that is through a mirror spell. It is a type of scrying, but instead of divination searches, what you are doing is finding the sacred you in the mirror. I remember when I was in High School and I looked into my compact mirror and said, "Hello Beautiful" right in front of some teen bullies and they said "Ugh, you're not pretty, you're ugly!" I smiled and replied while looking at my mirror again and said "Nope, I'm very beautiful and so can you be, just look in my mirror to see your very soul that wants to meet you!" and the typical reply would usually be "Whatever, LOSER!" I written a wonderful fictional Wicca themed story that has light hypnosis in it that I want to share with you. I hope it entertains, inspires and challenges you to see the beauty you possess too, Hope you enjoy. By the way, the spell I am sharing is from an excerpt from my story "The Book of Life Return to Earth" Trilogy series. Your name in my book is Sunshine, and you are going to need a mirror to perform this ritual/spell successfully, so grab a mirror before you read below, or you will be sorry!

"Hi Sunshine, so glad to see you, my love! I see you forgot to get your mirror so I will wait for you to get one ha-ha! It's ok Hun, no hurry, I am a very patient woman so I will whistle while you scramble to get that mirror so we can start our next lesson of wonder and enchantment! Are you ready my love? You know I can see if you have the mirror or not lol, and if you don't have it with you, I will be in your dreams tonight to show you what you missed out on, xoxo, before we begin, make sure you are in a quiet place with no distractions. When we enter a sacred space, we need to have peace and love in our hearts, and if we mess up during this Sacred ceremony, we laugh, ha-ha! It's the best way to remember we are only human and it's ok to make mistakes even in a formal ritual my dear!"

"Ok, so the spell we are working on is a very unique one since we aren't using any incantations, chants, or scripts of any kind. We are simply going to travel to the sacred realm by leaving everything behind us as we travel to the world of Perfect Love and Perfect Trust! It's just you and me now in the entire cosmos, the entire Universe! If you need to, hold my hand and look deep into my eyes darling! I'm here for you and will keep you safe! Are you ready to meet that beautiful sacred being approaching us?

Stop for a moment and get the mirror ready but don't look into it yet my love! Listen to my soft soothing voice as I guide you to your destiny! Slowly close your eyes and think of happy thoughts as my sacred friend approaches your mirror! While your eyes are closed, try to imagine what you will look like when you stare into the mirror and see your reflection for the first time, my love! What will you see? Will you be smiling? Is there going to be a serious look on your face? Will there be a look of utter amazement on your face as you see that perfection staring back at you in your reflection? I can't wait to find out with you!

Slowly open your eyes and gaze into the mirror! Wow! Do you see what I see? I see you and you are beautiful! You are the sacred creation I wanted you to meet! I know you have looked at yourself in the mirror a million times before, but never like this. Because for the first time in your life you see what I see in you! Sacred perfection! This is the mirror spell that Shadowfire gave me and now it is yours! It will be in every mirror you will ever see, and it is very powerful. Now that you know the sacred creation that you truly are, go back to any mirror and say those magic words "I'm beautiful!" The mirror never lies, just look into your reflection and you will see the truth! If you ever need help, have a question, are sad or need encouragement; your beautiful soul will comfort and guide you to do the right thing in your life and that is why it is as precious as you are my love!

This is the mirror spell and now it is yours! Use it wisely and it will never let you down! I'm sending you back to Earth now, but never forget that beautiful person you saw in your mirror today because that beautiful person is you! Rest now and I'll see you later!" As you drift into sleep you feel a soft kiss on your forehead from a sister that loves you dearly!

Old 05-14-2023, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
Bad occurrence in '012? Somehow I missed that. Oh well, a cleansing ritual never hurts.

I just assume there is not a lot of action on this forum since religion is such a private matter and this is an extremely public forum and some of us remember persecution.

At any rate, welcome to the forum, OP. This is one of the best groups of people on CD.
Thanks oregonwoodsmoke, I will try to make this a fun place to visit I have a wonderful and twisted sense of humor along with my witchcraft that I hope can make my friends and family smile!

Old 05-16-2023, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Do you know how to calm a CNS on full blast? I quit my job and am going to Grizzley Adams and spend the summer doing gardening. Any plants that are good for that? I would love a ritual.
Hello brother! I am so glad you asked this question even though it is going to be hard for me to answer, but that's what makes life so much fun, lol.

Wow, I'm so happy for you, it is such a blessing to be out in nature and away from the city life, believe me I know. I'm a country girl that got stuck in a large city and it sucked the very soul out of me but I survived, well kind of survived lol.

I haven't played with plants in a long time so I'm terribly rusty in the craft, but I can offer you some suggestions of how to open your eyes to the sacred spiritual side of plants. I feel bad because I'm not sure what type of garden you intend to plant. If you are making a vegetable garden, it's a little late to plant in the summer months, but it's not impossible. If your more medicinal in nature get aloe vera. It's a wonderful plant that's easy to grow, is wonderful for rashes, minor burns and treating insect bites.

When you said calm your CNS is that central nervous system? If so you can use plants to do that. Try this experiment, get an artificial plant, close your eyes and gently touch the fake leaves. Do you feel that there is very little energy coming from it? Now get a live potted plant and touch the leaves too, very gently as your eyes are closed. Do you feel the life force from that amazing plant you are gently touching? It is very calming and amazing when you can feel that connection with another living life force!

Now are you ready to dance with a tree? Pick a tree on a calm windless day and gently hold the tips of the branches as you have your eyes closed. Suddenly you will begin to feel the tree start to move as the breeze picks up. Keep your eyes closed when this incredible sacred object begins to move in directions you never thought could come from an inanimate object. If you can feel the tree dancing with you your life will be opened to the endless possibilities of the life forces flowing around you!

If you plant a garden, talk to your plants, gently sing to them, and listen to them too. When you have that connection it is the most wonderful feeling in the world it's so amazing. it really helps when I'm stressed out. All I have to do is hug a tree or dance with her and I feel that inner peace restored deep within my being. Keep your eyes closed and she will help ground you back to the Earth, too!

Rituals are great, whether it is high ceremonial Magick, or indigenous folk Magick it is a chance to be a kid and feel the energy around you as you perform your magick. In the case of Celtic Magick a witch would cast a circle around her as she creates a temporary sacred church. I have all kinds of rituals I perform from honoring the solstice Sabbaths, to the phases of the moon Esbats to healing the Earth and so much more, but I like healing rituals the best.

After you cast your circle place your hands close together but do not have them touch. Now move your hands close together in circular motions, do you feel the energy between your hands? It should feel like you are holding two magnets in your hand that are repelling each other. Continue moving your hands while thinking of happy thoughts and stop for a moment when you gently say heal. Then throw your hands away from you and pretend you're holding a ball of energy from your charged hands. Congratulations, you just released your first energy ball back to the world and it's a wonderful feeling to release your love to the earth and all the hurt souls that need healing. You should repeat this step four times to cover the four corners of (Earth, North green candle) (Air, East yellow candle) (Fire, South red candle) (Water West blue candle). Have fun, remember what it's like to be a kid and if you mess up your ritual, LAUGH! It's ok to make mistakes and be a human when you have perfect love and perfect trust in your heart! Blessings brother and thanks for your questions!

Old 05-16-2023, 05:45 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
^L8 is a sister.

Old 05-16-2023, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
^L8 is a sister.
Why thanks dear, I swear I could possibly be the worst witch from the 1986 tv movie starring Fairuza Balk and I'm terribly sorry for the mix-up, but on a lighter note, if you know anything about me I get to laugh at my mistakes ha-ha!

Old 05-22-2023, 06:57 PM

15,842 posts, read 6,308,360 times
I really like the elements part of your post. Feng shui is my preferred ritual behavior when I need a little sense of control. I like taking the common cures from various beliefs and combining them. Thank you for a well thought out reply.

Old 05-23-2023, 02:27 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I really like the elements part of your post. Feng shui is my preferred ritual behavior when I need a little sense of control. I like taking the common cures from various beliefs and combining them. Thank you for a well thought out reply.
Sometimes I just forget to smoke weed, its a hell of a thing, I says to myself, I says," What was I thinking?" I am certain my forgetfulness couldnt be the weed so I have decided to look into this thing as far as I can take a thing, and then I ponder, I mean stuck in a loop of stupid unable to figure out what has gone wrong, and then I say to myself, " O well, I will just pretend that I meant to not smoke all along, and that seems to make it better, but I am not sure, I mean, what made me forget and how can I stop this from ever happening again?

Well, I dont have all the answers but I do know that my beetle I keep in my matchbox recently turned facing east, I know that my horse has been very angry with me or its just my imagination but he keeps giving me these looks like he's waiting on something and the horse knows more than me.

Strange times we are living in and I need all the help I can get, ravens circle my house and have recently run off the crows, there they sit on the water tower all positioned in a hierarchy, at least 30 of them, and two of them I know, they bring me anything shiny in trade for meals, in one day, one of the ravens brought me a rat while the other brought a cheap necklace but I never take it off, has a dolphin skipping across the water.

Here just recently I have noticed other strange occurences, I saw an eagle lose a battle to a serpent, and when I saw it, the air became bitter and my nose started itching, and then I knew there was a witch, damn the bad luck, witches, they ruin everything, didnt we just have a plague? Witches. Where is the witch hunter when we need one?

Yea, they aint never around when you need one.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-23-2023 at 02:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism