Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 08:41 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,829,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yeah and if they were walking in a public park they could be kidnapped by a serial killer...point????
Whenever I said any "If" statement my mom always say "and if my aunt had balls shed be my uncle"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 08:42 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,282,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Do you really? Ok let's go with that. If your friend dared you to flash a complete stranger would you? Or would you tell her no freakin way? I know what I would do.

You know what the 38 year old you would do. I think you conveniently forget what it's like to be a 15 year old girl.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,437,275 times
Quote:
Yes, because a 16 year old has to be under their parents thumb 24/7. Jesus H. Christ.

Ummm yeah they should be under your thumb at 16. maybe if these girls were they would not have been out flashing strangers.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,057,653 times
Quote:
Yeah and if they were walking in a public park they could be kidnapped by a serial killer...point????
They are more likely to distract a driver who might unknowingly steer right into them as he is fixated on the boobs.

Now, what we need is a street sign to warn of such a thing.
Drats, I can't find one for boobs but here's one for the guys.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:46 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,437,275 times
Quote:
Holy crap really people?? you don't see any difference between minding your own business walking and possibly flashing a pedophile.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Ummm yeah they should be under your thumb at 16. maybe if these girls were they would not have been out flashing strangers.

Well obviously we have differing views on maturation.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Holy crap really people?? you don't see any difference between minding your own business walking and possibly flashing a pedophile.
Um yeah not really seeing the connection of *^^this post and mine, but whatevs.............

Old 08-10-2010, 08:57 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,057,653 times
Quote:
Well heck, I suppose if there is a pedophile driving down the street who is fixated on teen girls it doesn't matter what they are wearing (or not wearing). He's a PEDOPHILE, he's sick and deranged and even if the girls are wearing snow pants and parkas it wouldn't matter. I'd venture a guess that 99.999999% of kids picked up by pedophiles HAVE ALL THEIR CLOTHES ON at the time. Also, most kids are molested by people they know, not yanked off the street.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:04 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,249,335 times
Quote:
Really? You know what all girls are about? I find that hard to believe. I know plenty of teen girls because of my little sister and just ONE of them acts in the manner that you've bestowed on all of them.

I don't? Why don't I? Because I'm not raising one? I don't have friends who have girls and keep them in line too?

You have a teen-aged sister. How old ARE you?

You should thank me for raising my boys to be respectful and not idiots and not think that some "girl" who wears low rise jeans with the thong showing, half-shirts, gets her "hoo-ha" waxed (at the age of 13) is just one more **** to bag.

I'm ALL for my sons gravitating toward girls who were raised "right", ya know, those who don't flash their goods on a street corner b/c their parents are checked-out.

I'm not in my 20's, I wasn't raised with "hoochie" being an obvious and well-known vocabulary word. I saw my counter-parts giving "it" up b/c it made them feel good b/c their parents weren't in their lives.

Girls are girls. Emotional, more mature for their age than boys. That doesn't change.

What has changed is the over-sexualization of girls, the allowing of girls to show "what they got" because their Mom allows it and mostly because their mothers are too young to "get it" and are trying to live their "oh crap, I got knocked up waaay to early" life vicariously through their kid.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:07 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,249,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
If girls today where so easy there would be no such thing as date rape or date rape drugs. But they probably wanted it. right? Or they are lying. Or they changed their mind after. Girls are sneaky little sluts after all.

Let me give you a little example: I went on a few dates with someone. After one date i went back to his place to hang out. We started kissing. He said "Lets have sex" (he was trying to take my leggings off) I said "No not yet, I don't think we know each other well enough" he said "Oh come on" I said No and it went back in forth until he eventually just held me down and did it.

But after all I am a trampy girl and he was just a precious confused boy.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. It never should have. I hope you pressed charges. I hope he got what he deserved.

But that's not what the issue/OP/thread is about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting