Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 09:18 AM

2,059 posts, read 5,749,627 times

Advertisements

Honestly I'd tell her what I think on her wall then a day or two later I'd defriend. You really don't need friends like this. She can't be anything but drama, I can't imagine her ever being there for you when you'd need it.

I agree that people shouldn't have kids if they can't afford it, but where do you draw the line on affordability? Take the Duggars, they are entirely self-sufficient and don't claim a penny in welfare, but their kids all wear worn out hand me downs from the thrift store and second/third/fourth hand shoes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 10:06 AM

4,040 posts, read 7,443,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post

"We have opened a savings account for Baby X at our bank. For now, it is in our name...when Baby is born, we will have it changed.

Anybody who would like to be the FIRST to know the sex MUST first donate money to the baby's savings."
Only read the above and could not help an "OMG".

I don't think that this has anything to do with parents not assuming responsibility for supporting their child, and everything to do with being an extremely boorish, poor taste piece of trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting