Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 10:24 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
What page of that fiction novel you were reading was this in ?
As is often the case in life, truth is stranger than fiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 10:24 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,680,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Imagine the fallout if the nieghbor was a good looking single guy and the teen nieghbor and friend were girls!! Can you say JAIL??????
I don't know about jail. The OP's son is of age. But I don't know too many grown men who would dumb enough to tell their neighbors that they'd like to **** their 18-year-old daughters.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:45 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,667,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't know about jail. The OP's son is of age. But I don't know too many grown men who would dumb enough to tell their neighbors that they'd like to **** their 18-year-old daughters.
With the Chickification of our society what was taboo is now not.

Men that admire women even a few years younger or any man that admires any woman for that matter is consider to be "perverted" or a "pervert". How dare that man have sexual thoughts about a woman.

However it's completely okay for 40 year old lady teachers to have sex parties with their 16 year old students. Not a problem.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

Men that admire women even a few years younger or any man that admires any woman for that matter is consider to be "perverted" or a "pervert". How dare that man have sexual thoughts about a woman.

However it's completely okay for 40 year old lady teachers to have sex parties with their 16 year old students. Not a problem.
You're on a roll today. First with the "all women scream and cry and manipulate their men" and now this. Any man who admires a woman is considered a pervert? Are you serious? If you really want to talk to me, dial the hysteria way down. Don't single me out and then throw that **** at me.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:52 PM

144 posts, read 120,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You're on a roll today. First with the "all women scream and cry and manipulate their men" and now this. Any man who admires a woman is considered a pervert? Are you serious? If you really want to talk to me, dial the hysteria way down. Don't single me out and then throw that **** at me.
Calm down, JuliaGoolia. Everyone knows woman are the cancer of society.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:53 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

The hell? "Chickification or our society"? How is any of this relevant to the thread? I don't know of anyone who vilifies a man for having "sexual thoughts about a woman", or thinks it's not a problem for a 40 year old lady teacher to have sex parties with 16 y/o teachers.

What bizarro world do you live in?

Old 10-01-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael0603 View Post
Calm down, JuliaGoolia. Everyone knows woman are the cancer of society.
My ... name ... is Julia Goolia!

You are also allowed to sing "Ronnie and Juuuuuu-lia-ha-ha!" like Steve Buscemi. My husband does this every time that song comes on the radio, only he substitutes his own name.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:24 PM

37,586 posts, read 45,944,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
The hell? "Chickification or our society"? How is any of this relevant to the thread? I don't know of anyone who vilifies a man for having "sexual thoughts about a woman", or thinks it's not a problem for a 40 year old lady teacher to have sex parties with 16 y/o teachers.

What bizarro world do you live in?

No kidding. I don't know where it is, but I hope I never go there!

Old 10-01-2010, 05:23 PM

16,066 posts, read 21,119,732 times
Just reread the title of this thread, so must ask ~wouldn't your neighbor be upset over his woman educating your son, sons friend, and yourself?
Mighty generous neighbor.

Old 10-01-2010, 10:07 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Just reread the title of this thread, so must ask ~wouldn't your neighbor be upset over his woman educating your son, sons friend, and yourself?
Mighty generous neighbor.
I didn't even catch that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting