Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 05:17 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,588,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagojlo View Post
He's also in London and Amsterdam he says. Interesting that the times he posts most often are about the time he would be home from work already. When he could be playing with his baby.

And OP I seem to recall you saying that not only do you not need counseling, your therapist agrees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
There was a thread awhile back that showed he was a troll.

Ahh yes I'm going to have to agree. With very little research I found out he's in NYC too. That's a whole lot of moving. I hope this is all just an elaborate story. Otherwise someone will get hurt. Not to mention all of these ramblings will be on the web forever to what ever lawyer the wife may one day hire to use as evidence.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:58 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,859,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
Ahh yes I'm going to have to agree. With very little research I found out he's in NYC too. That's a whole lot of moving. I hope this is all just an elaborate story. Otherwise someone will get hurt. Not to mention all of these ramblings will be on the web forever to what ever lawyer the wife may one day hire to use as evidence.

he was also in london...and amsterdam.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:21 PM

22,536 posts, read 47,584,363 times
Good thing his wife has her family to spend time with...
since he is in NYC, London, Amsterdam AND Australia!

Old 10-25-2010, 06:23 PM

2,080 posts, read 4,842,674 times
Well, he had me at the MRS...anyone under 60 use that expression????...no, not quite...these kind of threads just keep on coming on this forum...

Old 10-25-2010, 06:25 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,907,532 times
OP: Got control issues? Get counseling!

Old 10-25-2010, 06:46 PM

13,383 posts, read 9,933,303 times
I posted a link to this in one of Jlowkeys's earlier threads here, when he first started to respond to people's posts with a and a and a .

Here's the kind of character everybody's dealing with, so at the very least, I would take his posts with a dump truck full of salt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlowkey
Muahahaha!

I was just told by the NYS Dept of Labor that if the next bill passes, namely bill 4213, i WILL be able to get another 20weeks.

Hahaha. I love it! I now live in Amsterdam, have another job, and *still* get benefits from the US and they are none the wiser! I LOVE AMERICA
So whatever his relationship with his son and his wife and his inlaws, we know he has no problem committing fraud on his home while living elsewhere. Of course, that could have been a bunch of bravado and cow's doo-doo also.

The minute he found the Lord in this thread I knew my suspicions had been confirmed.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:49 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,661,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I posted a link to this in one of Jlowkeys's earlier threads here, when he first started to respond to people's posts with a and a and a .

Here's the kind of character everybody's dealing with, so at the very least, I would take his posts with a dump truck full of salt:

So whatever his relationship with his son and his wife and his inlaws, we know he has no problem committing fraud on his home while living elsewhere. Of course, that could have been a bunch of bravado and cow's doo-doo also.

The minute he found the Lord in this thread I knew my suspicions had been confirmed.

God help him

Old 10-25-2010, 06:53 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,907,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
God help him
Maybe the Mods could help the feds find this fraud alert.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:55 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,146,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post

committing fraud is not a very Christian thing to do. WWJD? All that salt will go nicely with the popcorn!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:35 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,757,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlowkey View Post
My goodness, so many have jumped to imaginary conclusions!!! I said the issue is my wife not respecting my wishes. where is this imagined competition between me and my wife? Forcing the boy to like me? Hilarious, At this point he likes anyone who gives him a chew toy. This is about me spending time with him because I work so hard during the week, a week during which other of her family members spend LOADS of time with him: doesnt bother me, but it does when they ring her and say "OH WE MISS THE BABY CAN WE SEE HIM TODAY" when its the weekend, my time to spend with him, and they have seen him almost every day during the week!
I wouldn't respect your wishes either. Your wishes are unreasonable. Have a nice day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.