Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 01:37 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlowkey View Post
and I pray he blesses you with maturity as well, as to make childish jokes about someone and their situation, mocking them, when I have simply come to vent and seek out people, is just plain evil. I pray the evil comes out of you.

Bless you and bless you again.
Sometimes you gotta joke and laugh so you won't cry.

I'd be crying buckets for your poor child it I hadn't been able to joke.

Seriously, how old are you?

You were obviously biologically mature enough to father a child, just wish you had the same emotional maturity - and that is a sincere wish for your child's sake.

On thread after thread many people have done their best to truly help you, me included. But you really don't seem to want help, you just want to whine, complain and make more problems - which you create new thread after new thread to post.

Please, for your childs sake, get some professional, individual (not marriage) counseling.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:37 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
please tell me when is the last time I made a post?
//www.city-data.com/forum/paren...-thoughts.html

less than a week ago.

Before that one, it was 10/11 and 10/7. That's about once a week, always with a similar problem. You may be fine "for now" but the latest argument is only a symptom of a larger problem.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
this is the sort of thing I will not entertain. I will not entertain sidebar digs and asides and digressions meant to provoke.

the end.

You asked a question ("please tell me when is the last time I made a post?")

I simply answered it

Old 10-25-2010, 01:41 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
Nobody is mocking you! I am done but I sincerely hope you find someone who will agree with you and you can commiserate together. Enjoy.

Me???? I would have been thrilled if so many loved my child (how lucky is your son to have that)instead of seeing that they are competition. By having so many who love, it opens so many doors for him. That to me makes a well balanced child.
My grandkids are loved by so very many on each side of the family and that makes for happy happy children.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:43 PM

251 posts, read 417,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sometimes you gotta joke and laugh so you won't cry.

I'd be crying buckets for your poor child it I hadn't been able to joke.

Seriously, how old are you?

You were obviously biologically mature enough to father a child, just wish you had the same emotional maturity - and that is a sincere wish for your child's sake.

On thread after thread many people have done their best to truly help you, me included. But you really don't seem to want help, you just want to whine, complain and make more problems - which you create new thread after new thread to post.

Please, for your childs sake, get some professional, individual (not marriage) counseling.
This is COMPLETE nonsense and revisionism! I made a post a few weeks ago saying things were GREAT and I THANKED SEVERAL people in this forum for their advice. All of a sudden, according to you "i dont want help." please

as far as joking, well several teenagers over the past few weeks have killed themselves over "jokes." I am sure their tormentors call what they did "jokes" too. I wonder how the dead kids parents feel about that?!

I feel so bad for you, twisting the truth because you got caught out slinging evil and doing the devils work.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:43 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
OK .... I just went back and counted 13 threads started in the Parenting forum alone since Sept 23. All but one seem to revolve around this same topic. Your relationship with your wife/inlaws since you have moved to your wife's country and had a child. It is now October 25. Approximately 4 weeks. 12 threads about the same topic over the course of 4 weeks. Do the math. I truly do hope you and your wife get help.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Nobody is mocking you! I am done but I sincerely hope you find someone who will agree with you and you can commiserate together. Enjoy.

Me???? I would have been thrilled if so many loved my child (how lucky is your son to have that)instead of seeing that they are competition. By having so many who love, it opens so many doors for him. That to me makes a well balanced child.
My grandkids are loved by so very many on each side of the family and that makes for happy happy children.
read through the post and you will find mocking. So many keep on and on about "competition" not bothering to read and stumbling over themselves to admonish me. My issue wasnt so much others spending time with him, but that my wife ignored my wishes and something we had previously spoken about. Can you read?

Old 10-25-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
OK .... I just went back and counted 13 threads started in the Parenting forum alone since Sept 23. All but one seem to revolve around this same topic. Your relationship with your wife/inlaws since you have moved to your wife's country and had a child. It is now October 25. Approximately 4 weeks. 12 threads about the same topic over the course of 4 weeks. Do the math. I truly do hope you and your wife get help.
i hope god speaks to you about what is in your heart. I already prayed and jesus is helping me. I hope he helps you too because lord do you need it. I have already accepted I have issues to deal with and am dealing with them. The lord has already answered my prayers.

Ironic, first you mock and belittle and then you "pray" for me, riiiiiight.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
the bible says there is a season for everything. I am in a season of dealing with internal and external issues, yet you seek to run and judge and point fingers and mock. Who are you to tease and mock a child of God?

i hope god speaks to you about what is in your heart. I already prayed and jesus is helping me. I hope he helps you too because lord do you need it. I have already accepted I have issues to deal with and am dealing with them. The lord has already answered my prayers.

Ironic, first you mock and belittle and then you "pray" for me, riiiiiight.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Beginning to understand what we are dealing with here, so I'll back away now too. But like you, I wish him the best and that he gets that help we've mentioned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting