Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 05:07 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
LOL at Cheap Flights!
Isn't that great? I need to send it to my mom, she would enjoy it. I love dry humor.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:08 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,862,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Why are you obsessed with txqueen?

You rarely post in this thread. When you do, you pull up old posts of hers.

Here's your post history in this thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=27800156 Every single one is to "straighten out" txtqueen.

That last post you responded to was 31 pages back in the thread. Quit torturing us by resurrecting an old txtqueen posts!

You do the same in other threads too. It looks like you're stalking her.

Why don't you mind your own business hopes, worry about yourself, and let people fight their own battles.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:27 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,971,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Generally only chain restaurants enforce those breaks...and even then not always.
Every where that I have worked besides this gas station job has enforced breaks and even given extra.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Why are you obsessed with txqueen?

You rarely post in this thread. When you do, you pull up old posts of hers.

Here's your post history in this thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=27800156 Every single one is to "straighten out" txtqueen.

That last post you responded to was 31 pages back in the thread. Quit torturing us by resurrecting an old txtqueen posts!

You do the same in other threads too. It looks like you're stalking her.
I notice it more with Anon, every single one of her post has a lining of hatred and anger.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:35 PM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I notice it more with Anon, every single one of her post has a lining of hatred and anger.
I do not believe that's true. Anon has a sharp wit and an eye for the ridiculous that would go right over your head, and you are far too immature for subtlety.

Now people here might put up with your windbagging and general brattiness, but I for one will not stand for you maligning another poster on this thread because they speak some truths that you are either unwilling or too dimwitted to take heed of.

Now if you want to contribute feel free, but do not come around here insulting the grown ups - bless your little heart.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I do not believe that's true. Anon has a sharp wit and an eye for the ridiculous that would go right over your head, and you are far too immature for subtlety.

Now people here might put up with your windbagging and general brattiness, but I for one will not stand for you maligning another poster on this thread because they speak some truths that you are either unwilling or too dimwitted to take heed of.

Now if you want to contribute feel free, but do not come around here insulting the grown ups - bless your little heart.

Anon's post are always very negative and saying to give up on me or not to bother giving me advice.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:46 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,040,030 times
Quote:
Anon's post are always very negative and saying to give up on me or not to bother giving me advice.
As sharp as Anon's words are for you to hear, she is NOT stalking you like paganmama does.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:35 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,040,030 times
This is cool!

This organization is cloning the old giants, like redwoods, in hopes of replenishing the earth with these monster oxygen makers!

Group seeks forest restoration to cleanse planet - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110313/ap_on_re_us/us_cleansing_trees - broken link)

I found thier website. It doesn't seem that they are available to buy yet.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:41 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
If you are going to clone something, that sounds like a good one!

Old 03-15-2011, 09:49 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,511,398 times
Quote:
Did you really write this before or after you thought about it?

Negative?

You can't even handle a part time job that doesn't send you a thank you card for showing up to work....

Sometimes, I think you post stuff just to watch the response it gets.

If that is not the case, wow, there is not much else to say.

Watch the news for about 10 mins today.

Then think what you want to whine about & criticize about.

NONE of us here in the US have a bit to complain about right now.

Think life is hard working at a gas station?

Think about the people your age in Japan right now. Infants, the eldery...living in shelters who have possibly contaminated by nuclear fallout. Homes washed away. Friends & relatives killed w/in 5 mins. They have nothing. Everything has been destroyed for close to a million people or more.

I don't feel sorry for you a split second.

I don't even feel sorry for myself right now.

Can't find a ounce of good in anything Txt, Too bad. Continue to wallow in your self-pity. You see where it has gotten you...nowhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting