Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2011, 01:56 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
So then, you brought up the whole "god gave us this" argument just to argue? Or was it just to hijack/derail a thread? And just because YOU can't handle seeing doctors with knives, doesn't mean it's the right or wrong thing for your children. It is another invalid argument based on YOUR emotional reactions, and not anything to do with your children's needs/wants.

Also, there are children who are born with hideous mutations - mutations that aren't broken, that do exactly what those mutations are supposed to do. God put them there - and so we should just allow the children to grow up with them? Or should we try to treat them? Another pointless, invalid argument.

Take your debates to the debates part of the C-D forum. This is about parenting.

I know what this forum is about, I don't need you smart mouth to tell me.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:00 AM

3,718 posts, read 5,696,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I know what this forum is about, I don't need you smart mouth to tell me.
If you realize that, then don't post it on here. Common sense, dude!

Old 07-01-2011, 02:49 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
I didn't do it to my son. I didn't see it as necessary.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:39 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
You don't have to believe in God, point is, you were born with a foreskin, you should die with a foreskin.
Says who?

Old 07-02-2011, 09:31 AM

3,718 posts, read 5,696,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Says who?
Says Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke Insurance View Post
Says Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
You and your imaginary friends can keep it, me and the reality of diseases will remove what is considered a cootie catcher.

Old 07-07-2011, 05:41 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,144,027 times
I didn't have my son cut but if I had I would have been with him when they did it. Sending a newborn baby off to another room to have the first and worst pain of his new little life without his parents being there is chicken**** in my opinion. They don't want you to hear your baby scream and moan with pain. An unnecessary trauma on a fragile, brand-new human being hours old. And with the hospitals being in the foreskin-selling business the whole thing reeks of cowardice, sadism and avarice.
Let them do the cutting in the room with the mother or where she can witness it and cutting would die out quickly. Forbid hospital's from selling the foreskins and there would go their motivation as well.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:52 PM

You do realize that it hurts like a b@@@h to be born don't You? Let's not go into when forceps or a vacuum are used. Duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
I didn't have my son cut but if I had I would have been with him when they did it. Sending a newborn baby off to another room to have the first and worst pain of his new little life without his parents being there is chicken**** in my opinion. They don't want you to hear your baby scream and moan with pain. An unnecessary trauma on a fragile, brand-new human being hours old. And with the hospitals being in the foreskin-selling business the whole thing reeks of cowardice, sadism and avarice.
Let them do the cutting in the room with the mother or where she can witness it and cutting would die out quickly. Forbid hospital's from selling the foreskins and there would go their motivation as well.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:10 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post

and the father too, don't forget about him....

I think is is absolutely cruel to have knife put to an innocent little baby boy's penis......................horriffic !

Old 07-08-2011, 07:23 AM

5,747 posts, read 12,053,234 times
Nay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting