Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 04:19 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times

Advertisements

Oh please am I reading this right ? Cyrus is blaming disney for his parenting style of being a friend instead of being a daddy ? That is his own fault and no one else's . Yes that is right billy ray your kid is going to turn out badly and I truly hope for your sake she sees the error of her ways and straightens out her life . if not oh well you all brought it on yourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 07:41 PM

2,059 posts, read 5,748,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Disney-made child stars tend to do worse than others. All the Disney-made child stars of late seem to end up drug addicts and very promiscuous.

I think it's because they aren't especially talented, they start out cute and extroverted which brings them fame but as the cuteness fades away, their talent alone won't carry them, they have to keep publicity going by their stunts and partying lifestyles or they become nobodies.
But the majority of them started out at Disney at an age where their parents still had to make decisions and choices for them. The Disney dollar is still worth more than any other in child star land, and these parents decided that the cash was worth more to them than their kid's welfare. In my opinion it's that Disney draws the more money/fame hungry parents rather than anything Disney does.

Old 12-08-2021, 07:24 PM

3,734 posts, read 2,562,051 times
Unrelated to Cyrus' parenting style, but.. I just saw him on a country music Christmas special (on CMT).

My man has turned in to Kurt Cobain.. the skinny build, flannel, and stringy hair. He should get out on the road with Dave Grohl.

Old 12-09-2021, 12:54 PM

19,793 posts, read 18,085,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
It breaks my achey breaking heart. Seriously, his career was dead and Miley ressurected it. The family was greedy and this is what happens.
I almost spit up my swig of coffee reading that!

Old 12-09-2021, 05:35 PM

325 posts, read 207,721 times
Grain of Salt past, present and future IMO. He also continued in his "regret" and helped foist Lil Nas X on society...enough said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting