Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2011, 10:13 AM

4,469 posts, read 7,194,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Fabio glanced over at Anderson Cooped with a glace gaze, jealously admiring his girlish giggle and ha-man-boobs.... Anderson responded the only way he knew how - by sending over a large appletini, with a note which simply read "Dude, I love your hair."........Fabio leaned back and smirked "Yeah, me too. Weird!'....... Anderson gave Fabio a knowing look. "No, not weird. I totally understand. After all, mine's silver. I don't know how lesser men than we cope." Fabio flashed his winning smile and said "Now, if you'll excuse me, my presence is required on a pirate ship with those buxom serving wenches over there - new book, you see." To which, Anderson Cooper, responded with a glint in his eye, "You can have the buxom serving wenches, I have a gig in Tahiti with the CD Moms Who Rock. They are serving me appletinis..."
Brava!

Old 08-22-2011, 10:16 AM

4,564 posts, read 10,953,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post
Are you looking for manual or electronic? Stainless steel? I work in kitchenware.
Manual. Preferably wood, but at this point, it doesn't matter. Thinking I'll have to get a new pepper one as well so they match.

You guys, I can't wait for tomorrow's word of the day. That's all I can say.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:20 AM

We should all try and tickets to his new show:

Anderson Cooper New Daytime Talk Show

Surely one of us have a compelling enough story to get on the show - and then must insist all her CD friends are flown in to be in the audience.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:23 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,851,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I just stumbled upon the strangest parenting forum.

http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/hot...pics/list.page

There are no usernames, everyone is annonymous.

How strange is that?
Are you cheating on us with other moms?

Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post
Are you cheating on us with other moms?
LMAO! I was googling for recipes that used instant pudding mix! I swear! I wasn't cheating! CD Moms Who Rock are irreplaceable!

Old 08-22-2011, 10:36 AM

Hubby has ruined my day. Today, of all days, he decided to sand the 100 year old hardwood floor in the livingroom. He's not putting a tarp up to seal off the room. I went downtstairs and the entire first floor is covered in a fine sawdust---the counters, the toaster, the sofa, EVERYTHING. I grabbed all of my sandles piled next to the kitchen door. The last thing I need is to clean off a pair of shoes for school tomorrow morning. Oh, and the shrieking high pitched NOISE is making me clench my teeth. Of course, none of this annoyance has anything to do with the fact that today is the first day of that special time of the month because even the dogs came to hide upstairs with me. I hate to complain about progress but this is unbearable. How can I get anything done? I guess I have no choice but to bite my tongue and waste my day away at the computer, huh?

Old 08-22-2011, 10:47 AM

Hopes! I remember how horrible the dust was when my DH redid the floors in the kitchen! And that was even USING a tarp to cover stuff. I can't imagine the mess.

When I read you grabbed your sandals - I thought maybe you were going to throw them at him.....

Old 08-22-2011, 10:55 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,164,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Fabio glanced over at Anderson Cooped with a glace gaze, jealously admiring his girlish giggle and ha-man-boobs.... Anderson responded the only way he knew how - by sending over a large appletini, with a note which simply read "Dude, I love your hair."........Fabio leaned back and smirked "Yeah, me too. Weird!'....... Anderson gave Fabio a knowing look. "No, not weird. I totally understand. After all, mine's silver. I don't know how lesser men than we cope." Fabio flashed his winning smile and said "Now, if you'll excuse me, my presence is required on a pirate ship with those buxom serving wenches over there - new book, you see." To which, Anderson Cooper, responded with a glint in his eye, "You can have the buxom serving wenches, I have a gig in Tahiti with the CD Moms Who Rock. They are serving me appletinis..."
awesome!

Old 08-22-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcoop View Post
Hopes! I remember how horrible the dust was when my DH redid the floors in the kitchen! And that was even USING a tarp to cover stuff. I can't imagine the mess.
It's really bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcoop View Post
When I read you grabbed your sandals - I thought maybe you were going to throw them at him.....
Tempting! But I'm trying not to be the PMS b*tch from hell. I need to do laundry but the thought of walking through the first floor to the basement is too much for me. I'd go spend the day shopping at the mall but the labrador needs me to stay with him. He doesn't like to be alone and he can't handle the stairs on his own. If I leave, he'll try to go downstairs on his own. If I take him down and leave him there, he'll be breathing in all of that sawdust and the noise will hurt his ears . I'm stuck in this hell until hubby finshes or tires of it. Nothing like making me glad that he's going back to work next week! LOL He has had lots of free time since November and he gets around to doing this now?!?!?!?!

Old 08-22-2011, 11:01 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,164,079 times
I have bookmarked a "word of the day" web site. I'm going to make a point of checking it daily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting