Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2011, 04:46 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,164,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Woo-hoo! Good job!!

Make me jealous, Kibbie, what are you learning about?? Are you a psych/mental health person, too?

There are some interesting amounts of overlap in symptoms of depression and vascular disease in the elderly, as well. I vaguely recall one of my girlfriends did her dissertation on the topic. And apropos of nothing, one of my favorite rotations on internship was Inpatient Geriatric Psych, mainly because of the complicated relationships between physical and mental health as our bodies age.
No, I'm not, but that sounds much more interesting than what I'm learning. I don't want to give myself away. I'll call it "health and safety". That's a pretty good description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Ladies I hope all is well but I have to scream right now

I AM HAVING HORRIBLE BRAXTON HICKS AND I WANT TO RIP THE PAINT OFF MY WALL...

The baby is in a horrible spot and my stomach is hard as a freaking rock..............

BTW NICE RUG! LOVE IT!
Sorry! I hope they don't last long!

Old 09-22-2011, 04:47 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Sending you "move, baby, move" thoughts!l
Yes. Lots and lots and lots.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:51 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,751,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes. Lots and lots and lots.
I been having them alot lately.

I spoke with my doctor on monday...

do you know what he recommended if I can't get the baby to move?

Old 09-22-2011, 05:00 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,902,877 times
Quote:
I been having them alot lately.

I spoke with my doctor on monday...

do you know what he recommended if I can't get the baby to move?
Haha! Now if only you could get Toddler X to give you some privacy!

Sending good thoughts!

Old 09-22-2011, 05:02 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times
Big hugs, Mrs X! When are you due?

Old 09-22-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
No, I'm not, but that sounds much more interesting than what I'm learning. I don't want to give myself away. I'll call it "health and safety". That's a pretty good description.

Sorry! I hope they don't last long!
All good, Kibbie woman of mystery.

Good luck with the remaining CEs!

Old 09-22-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
OMG...it freaking hurts. I tried drinking cold water and keep my mind off of it by reading threads but not working. God forbid Txt drops in, I might just shake the poor girl through the pc screen.
Lol re: shaken young adult syndrome!

Ugh, I'm so sorry. It's so maddening just waiting for them to pass. Do you find that they're more intense the second time around? If you need a laugh, try "damn you auto correct"-frequently silly, often amusing and always dirty.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:28 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,751,044 times
I am due in February Hopes! I told my doctor it feels too early to start but he said in my condition it is quite possible. I am in my second trimester. UUGH!

EWAG I find them to be more powerful this time around. I do not remember being in this much pain when I had toddler x. It would pass. I would bounce on a ball, drink water, hot bath but this one nada, zip zilch. Everyone has been asking me what are you going to name the baby?

The front running name is Pain in the Ass X... :P

Kibbie yes lots of luck with the remainders!

Old 09-22-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
I am due in February Hopes! I told my doctor it feels too early to start but he said in my condition it is quite possible. I am in my second trimester. UUGH!

EWAG I find them to be more powerful this time around. I do not remember being in this much pain when I had toddler x. It would pass. I would bounce on a ball, drink water, hot bath but this one nada, zip zilch. Everyone has been asking me what are you going to name the baby?

The front running name is Pain in the Ass X... :P

Kibbie yes lots of luck with the remainders!
Haha - I like it!

Ugh, so early, you poor thing! Maybe PITA X will get it out of his/her system soon and give you a break?? Keeping fingers crossed for you!

I found second time around to be more powerful, too - like first time around it was uncomfortable, this time it's been downright painful at times. My heart goes out to you, though! How is everything going, aside from the massive pain?

Old 09-22-2011, 06:42 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
MrsX - sorry, sounds miserable. Chin up.

Hopes - I totally forgot this, but after Halloween Target has their special World Market, and they have really lovely home furnishings from around the world. We have bought a number of things there over the years, and the quality has always been fabulous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting