Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2012, 10:43 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,152,786 times

Advertisements

So when is move out day? It is almost the 1st of the month.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:48 AM

6,190 posts, read 7,968,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
So when is move out day? It is almost the 1st of the month.
Is that at me?

Old 01-28-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Is that at me?
um, yes.

Old 01-28-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
um, yes.
I don't know there are all these new factors.
TG mentioned something about moving in with me but he wants to see me make temporary sacrifices in life to get ahead in the big picture.

Like getting rid of my phone in lieu of something like $30 a month.
Setting up a savings account and being responsible with my money.
All of which he said he is going to help me do.

He said he wishes he could share that room with me at that friends house but its about a 10 minute drive from his work and it would be pretty hard to share a car since sometimes I will go into work at 7am and he won't go into work until 4pm and I wouldn't be able to take him because I don't get out of work till 7pm and then if he took my car he wouldn't be able to get me till 11pm, 4 hours AFTER I got off work.

But he has voiced wanting to get an apartment with me and so I am seeing where that goes for now.

Yeah yeah I know he says the same stuff you guys do, you should all should love him for it.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
I don't know there are all these new factors.
TG mentioned something about moving in with me but he wants to see me make temporary sacrifices in life to get ahead in the big picture.

Like getting rid of my phone in lieu of something like $30 a month.
Setting up a savings account and being responsible with my money.
All of which he said he is going to help me do.

He said he wishes he could share that room with me at that friends house but its about a 10 minute drive from his work and it would be pretty hard to share a car since sometimes I will go into work at 7am and he won't go into work until 4pm and I wouldn't be able to take him because I don't get out of work till 7pm and then if he took my car he wouldn't be able to get me till 11pm, 4 hours AFTER I got off work.

But he has voiced wanting to get an apartment with me and so I am seeing where that goes for now.

Yeah yeah I know he says the same stuff you guys do, you should all should love him for it.
wow. What great ideas! Maybe you'll listen to him.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
wow. What great ideas! Maybe you'll listen to him.
Well seeing as I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him, I am more willing to listen to him and take that advice coming from him.
So most likely, I am going see how low I could get my phone plan with verizon with just a feature phone, I would get an older model like the Dare or the Alias/Zeal, or something that had a slide out qwerty keyboard. I will keep unlimited texting because I don't call very often and I need my texting to keep in touch with people.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Well seeing as I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him, I am more willing to listen to him and take that advice coming from him.
So most likely, I am going see how low I could get my phone plan with verizon with just a feature phone, I would get an older model like the Dare or the Alias/Zeal, or something that had a slide out qwerty keyboard. I will keep unlimited texting because I don't call very often and I need my texting to keep in touch with people.
It's the same $$%# advice! Just admit we were right!

Old 01-28-2012, 02:44 PM

13,404 posts, read 9,940,077 times
Here txt, let me help you astound and amaze him with your independent woman skillz:

Cell Phone Service - Choose Virgin Mobile Service | Virgin Mobile

Old 01-28-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Here txt, let me help you astound and amaze him with your independent woman skillz:

Cell Phone Service - Choose Virgin Mobile Service | Virgin Mobile
I'm trying to get on with sprint for like $40 a month through work.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:00 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,850,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Amber Dusick: I Did These Things as a Kid, But My Kids Won't

Funny. I will admit that my kids do quite a few of these things, especially the jumping off the swing at it's peak, that DS's fave thing to do.
I love it. DD does most of these things (except the seat belt and snow). Just a couple of weeks ago I looked out my front window and saw her in a wagon tied to the back of a bike and they were flying down my driveway to crash into the trees across the street. Her helmet was in her room. lol

The neighborhood kids love my driveway because it is a pretty steep hill. There aren't hills here, so my driveway being steep is so cool to them. They all come over with their skates, bikes, skateboards, etc and use my driveway. They even made a ramp for the bottom of the driveway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.