Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 10:58 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,757,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
there are no confirmed deaths due to HPV vaccines. These vaccines are extremely safe.
In YOUR opinion they are safe, but I dont trust big pharma companies to tell me they are safe. They are in the business to make money, not save lives.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:58 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,730,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
For clarity, she IS a medical doctor. Her type of doctor IS a medical doctor and they are excellent "family doctors."

If I lived in her city I would choose her as mine, and feel safe and secure. She treats patients and families just as any other doctor can, and others do.

Here, I see you erased/deleted your one post, and that's okay of course.

This can help you and any readers understand the validity of Osteopaths being fully, Physicians.

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I did not erase or delete anything. It can clearly be seen that YOU have edited your post since I quoted you.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:00 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
Here is a report from August of last year confirming deaths from HPV Vaccine. We have, among others, "Judicial Watch" to thank for staying on top of this issue and using the "Freedom of Information Act" to keep us notified of such issues.

Number of Deaths Linked to HPV Vaccine Grows (Article) | Fact over Fiction (http://www.factoverfiction.com/article/3078 - broken link)

Old 02-01-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
I did not erase or delete anything. It can clearly be seen that YOU have edited your post since I quoted you.
SOMEONE posted a one-liner that reiterated the falsehood that an osteopath is not a medical doctor. That post was in between two of mine, and is not there/here, anymore. It was not you? My apology for thinking it was.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:03 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
The medical doctor in this video is a very good physician. I've communicated with her on FB and found her to be of such caliber that if I lived in her city I'd choose her to treat my family. Don't be freaked-out that the one video I found first of her on youtube was with this radio dude from Austin, Texas that also does shows on conspiracy theories. I am unashamedly bringing this video because I have had experience with this doc.

Dangerous HPV Vaccinations Forced on Boys with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny 1/2 - YouTube
Quote:
Just for clarity she is a doctor of osteopathy not a medical doctor.
Quote:
Tenpenny is a gal with a ton of wisdom. She's right about the shot. It was pushed by our Texas governor, and it only affects, I think it is FOUR types of HPV and there are HOW many??

Nah, shot after shot.....Big Pharma shall keep inventing shots for things until the population is shot continually just as kids are overdrugged for, often simply "acting like kids."
Quote:
For clarity, she IS a medical doctor. Her type of doctor IS a medical doctor and they are excellent "family doctors."

If I lived in her city I would choose her as mine, and feel safe and secure. She treats patients and families just as any other doctor can, and others do.

Here, I see you erased/deleted your one post, and that's okay of course.

This can help you and any readers understand the validity of Osteopaths being fully, Physicians.

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tenpenny is a quack. She does not even practice medicine, apparently.

http://scientopia.org/blogs/whitecoa...es-and-idiots/

Old 02-01-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
SOMEONE posted a one-liner that reiterated the falsehood that an osteopath is not a medical doctor. That post was in between two of mine, and is not there/here, anymore. It was not you? My apology for thinking it was.
That was me. It is still there.

And once again. A doctor of osteopathy is a separate degree from medical doctor. If you cannot understand the distinction I suggest you re-read your own Wikipedia link. They are similar but different degrees.

Misstating someone's qualifications is not helping your case at all.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:07 PM

You, Suzy are way out of the loop on Dr. Tenpenney. She practices bigtime.

About Dr. Tenpenny (http://drtenpenny.com/about_drTenpenny.aspx - broken link)

No, she is not a quake, but I do see that you are apparently desperate to try and squelch her and other physicians that are wisely, against the shots. So, you are pitifully forced to result to Ad Hominem.

You have not gainsayed her, or countless other physicians and scientists that, like her, are strongly against the barrage of shots.

Their patients are very blessed for having them.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
That was me. It is still there.

And once again. A doctor of osteopathy is a separate degree from medical doctor. If you cannot understand the distinction I suggest you re-read your own Wikipedia link. They are similar but different degrees.

Misstating someone's qualifications is not helping your case at all.

An osteopathic doctor is every bit as much of a physician as any other MD. I don't need to reread a thing.

Dr. Tenpenny was Board Certified in Emergency Medicine for many years before choosing to work in Alternative as her main focus. She remains an excellent Physician.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Here is a report from August of last year confirming deaths from HPV Vaccine. We have, among others, "Judicial Watch" to thank for staying on top of this issue and using the "Freedom of Information Act" to keep us notified of such issues.

Number of Deaths Linked to HPV Vaccine Grows (Article) | Fact over Fiction (http://www.factoverfiction.com/article/3078 - broken link)
From bad to worse

Factoverfiction.com I'd notorious for just reporting news articles from disreputable sources.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
An osteopathic doctor is every bit as much of a physician as any other MD. I don't need to reread a thing.

Dr. Tenpenny was Board Certified in Emergency Medicine for many years before choosing to work in Alternative as her main focus. She remains an excellent Physician.
Much better choice of words this time.

She is a physician but all I said in my post is she is not an MD. Which you clearly realize now she is not. That was my entire point.

Thank you for fixing that for anyone else who is reading this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting