Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:42 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times

Advertisements

People that believe we have moved beyond racism in this country are sadly misinformed and naive.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:47 PM

869 posts, read 1,494,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
People that believe we have moved beyond racism in this country are sadly misinformed and naive.
You are so right, people who think that white people arent targeted by racism are sadly misinformed and naive.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave5150 View Post
You are so right, people who think that white people arent targeted by racism are sadly misinformed and naive.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:14 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,733,278 times
Quote:

Wow your soapbox is full. OK, we arent black and thus it isnt the same but a million people in the same situation as that dispicable man would not have done anything to trayvon. Im certain there are a lot of people in that same scenario everyday who dont even react much less overact and cross that line like that man did. But you are drawing a line in the sand that is not there like you think it is. Really in this day and age you think its like it was in the 60s or 70s or even 80s. Most of the country has moved past all this pettiness over race. Everything is not racial. This was, obviously. And that man was an idiot, like I said. This was a stupid on black crime. But the white children killed by black men? No thats not racially motivated at all im sure.. I am so done with this
You are a white woman living in the burbs. How do you know what racism other people are facing? My brother got pulled over again two days ago, for no other reason than appearing black. The officer wouldn't even say why he got pulled over and just kept asking what he was doing in our predominantly white town. The officer followed him home because he didn't believe he lived here.

And that is the mildest racism.

Please show me the historical, systematic and racially motivated deaths of white children at the hands of adult blacks. You keep claiming it is happening and claiming you need to warn your kids about it since it is so prevalent in your neighborhood. Not one piece of evidence.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Who said that? Now you are just making things up.

What was said and is factual is that whites have not and continue to avoid is systematic racism from governmental and other authority figures. If you think white people face anything more than the tiny fraction of racism that non whites face even today. You are off your rocker.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:04 PM

America's New Racism (http://www.thenewamerican.com/opinion/walter-williams/7955-americas-new-racism - broken link)

UPDATE: Black Racist Mob Attack White Men in Taxi Cab and Beat Viciously A Vietnam Vet In Philadelphia, PA « The Mad Jewess Rant With Cutting-Edge News By Donna Spellbound (http://themadjewess.com/2012/01/30/black-racist-mob-attack-white-men-in-taxi-cab-in-philadelphia-pa/ - broken link)

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored: Philadelphia: Black Racist Attack on White Man at Center City PATCO Station

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube

White Teachers Sue Philly School for Alleged Racism | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Articles: Racial Violence Has Not Made It Into the Conversation about Race

Old 03-27-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
America's New Racism (http://www.thenewamerican.com/opinion/walter-williams/7955-americas-new-racism - broken link)

UPDATE: Black Racist Mob Attack White Men in Taxi Cab and Beat Viciously A Vietnam Vet In Philadelphia, PA « The Mad Jewess Rant With Cutting-Edge News By Donna Spellbound (http://themadjewess.com/2012/01/30/black-racist-mob-attack-white-men-in-taxi-cab-in-philadelphia-pa/ - broken link)

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored: Philadelphia: Black Racist Attack on White Man at Center City PATCO Station

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube

White Teachers Sue Philly School for Alleged Racism | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Articles: Racial Violence Has Not Made It Into the Conversation about Race
The New American??? Well there goes ANY credibility you might have possessed.

The New American - SourceWatch

Knowing you are a John Bircher makes this whole thing make soooo much more sense.

Lets look at your other "sources" shall we? 1. Themadjewess, a BLOG that admits its agenda free and clear, Nicholas Styx, another blog with the goal of reinstating Apartheid in South Africa, A private youtube channel, and finally another john birch group American Thinker - SourceWatch

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for making me realize that racism is even more alive and well than I thought. Even in my own state.

Keep raising those little John Birchers, I hear they are really amped about trying to overturn the entire civil rights movement. NICE.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
The New American??? Well there goes ANY credibility you might have possessed.

The New American - SourceWatch

Knowing you are a John Bircher makes this whole thing make soooo much more sense.

Lets look at your other "sources" shall we? 1. Themadjewess, a BLOG that admits its agenda free and clear, Nicholas Styx, another blog with the goal of reinstating Apartheid in South Africa, A private youtube channel, and finally another john birch group American Thinker - SourceWatch

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for making me realize that racism is even more alive and well than I thought. Even in my own state.

Keep raising those little John Birchers, I hear they are really amped about trying to overturn the entire civil rights movement. NICE.
Seriously? I just did a google search. i dont even know what the hell John Bircher is. Back to google i go. Holy hell

Ok did my google- I am no John Bircher. I am a libertarian. I am for limited government. I am for the constitution. I am also for Civil Rights because everyone has a right to be free and equal. But, I also submitted from NBC. And private youtube channel or not, the footage is legit. The black panthers did do that. As for the rest, doesnt matter who wrote the story, the story is still true. No matter what spin is put on it, its still true. Come off it will ya.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Seriously? I just did a google search. i dont even know what the hell John Bircher is. Back to google i go. Holy hell

Ok did my google- I am no John Bircher. I am a libertarian. I am for limited government. I am for the constitution. I am also for Civil Rights because everyone has a right to be free and equal. But, I also submitted from NBC. And private youtube channel or not, the footage is legit. The black panthers did do that. As for the rest, doesnt matter who wrote the story, the story is still true. No matter what spin is put on it, its still true. Come off it will ya.
You post from the JBS and rhen complain about the black panthers? I guess one racist group outweighs the dozens and dozens of groups that have been lynching blacks for a century. Then you whine about liberal media bias in one post and then claim the monthly John Birch Society newsletter is the gospel.

If it walks like a duck .......

Old 03-27-2012, 05:53 PM

When I read posts from "white people" living in "white suburbs" who claim they are victims of racism, it makes me gag....and fume!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting