Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2012, 04:53 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times

Advertisements

The laziest cat fight ever - YouTube

Old 07-20-2012, 07:50 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
"That's not a puppy. It's too small to be a real puppy."

Oh, wait.

Uh, oh. Whistles and walks out of the room........

OMG! LMBO......... You are hilarious!!

Old 07-20-2012, 07:51 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
Awwwwww so cute and funny!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:41 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,969,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
But as he said he did not really have a choice in the whole matter here since everyone had to stay late. You can't really expect him to tell his boss he can't work just to pick you up :-P. You have 2 options to solve this dilemma one of which being you start dropping him off, and requiring him to wait for you. Or 2 require him to start figuring out his own way to work that does not rely on you as the taxi service. You understand why sharing everything with the boyfriend when you 2 are just living together and not married is not a good idea now correct?
Dude I was being a raging ***** yesterday.
I am not a taxi service, he is more than welcome to use my car anytime because I love him.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:43 PM

Fine then, he is now DH.
Last night he told me, "We have the rest of our lives to hang out, one night is nothing."
Thats better than a proposal.

If I have to marry someone to trust that they will be with me forever and share my things I should not be with that person.

Old 07-21-2012, 06:58 AM

2,154 posts, read 4,424,138 times
No.. that isn't better than a proposal. Not even close to a serious commitment.

But he is right, you blew up over nothing. His boss isn't going to give a rat's ass what is on your agenda so get used to it. Either he gets his own car, you drop him off at work or you figure out a backup plan for when he has your car and has to work later than you

Old 07-21-2012, 09:44 AM

Well the best things in life are worth waiting for.
So 1 more year or two or however long, we still have a life together and we're happy.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:05 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Cute kitties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I have to admit tonight, I am so livid, I could just about drop a box of baby kittens in a effing volcano.

So TG was supposed to pick me up today from work. Instead his sister calls me and says she is picking me up. We're ALL were supposed to go over to his parents house for dinner, so I didn't think anything of it. Usually he has to work past 6pm so I didn't think anything of it at all.

I called him to see what time HE was going to be getting to his parents house, keep in mind he has my car.
He says midnight, that a bunch of units weren't fixed and they have to be done by tomorrow and the whole crew has to stay. M I D N I G H T!!!!!!!! Mothereffing midnight.

What pissed me off the most, is his supervisor was like "oh she'll be ok" NO I WON'T. I am not ok.

So here I am waiting up till he comes home because I am so paranoid he's going to fall asleep on the way home since he's been up since 6am and didn't get much sleep last night.
I am pissed because I don't have my car.
I am livid because the night was ruined.
I am beyond livid because I know he won't get paid for ALL his overtime.

And I most pissed because his supervisor is sitting there making decisions on if I am going to be fine or not. Who is he to judge that?

It's MY car, the supervisor doesn't get to make the decision on how late MY car is out of my use.
I am not ok.
He's all the way in boulder, he doesn't know the area all that well.

He told his supervisor that he HAD to pick me up.

It's my property, don't assume I'll just be ok with whatever happens.

Part of me wants to go apeshiznit and just be like Look, its MY car, it's MY say, if he has my car you have no business telling him I'll be fine with him with me not having it all night. Like I have no effing life and no where to go or anything to do.

And midnight, after he's been at work since 9 this morning, I think effing not.

At the same time, he is well loved by this company because he does put in hard work like this and is on his way to lots of good things and I want to be supportive then again, I would like to flip the eff out and be like THIS SHIZNIT DOES NOT FLY WITH ME.

Especially last minute, serious, it's 6 and I find out right then my night has just been bent over and effed in oblivion?
You allow him to drive your car. His boss doesn't give a crap how he gets to work or what you had planned. If you don't like it, quit letting him drive your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Dude I was being a raging ***** yesterday.
I am not a taxi service, he is more than welcome to use my car anytime because I love him.
are you bipolar?

Old 07-21-2012, 10:39 AM

2,763 posts, read 5,755,128 times
**Snort**

Old 07-21-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Cute kitties!

You allow him to drive your car. His boss doesn't give a crap how he gets to work or what you had planned. If you don't like it, quit letting him drive your car.

are you bipolar?
No I just realised I was being a *****.
He forgot me at work yesterday because he got off work early and went home and fell asleep.
Yesterday, I finally got home and decided to not be all pissed off about it.

We broke out the wine and camped out in the back yard and made loaded nachos.
If I have been a grumpy ***** about everything then he would have been in a bad mood and I would have been in a bad mood and we wouldn't have done anything fun.

We're camping out again tonight!
It was really nice last night till the sprinklers came on in the middle of the night but we quickly fell back asleep after I ran to the house dodging sprinklers and shut them off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting