Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 02:19 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,861,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastea View Post
Exactly!!! And his family knew he needed help. Parents need to quit denying/ignoring problems like this and move heaven and earth to get their kid some help before they're 18 and unleashed on society.

Maybe if they had tried to assimilate into our culture and knew our language they could have. That just drives me batty. If you want to move here so freakin' bad, learn our language or go home! That would have been one less shooter and 35 or so no dead had they not come here! Sorry that really cooks my goose
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2009, 12:25 PM

1 posts, read 632 times
this is a interesting discussion with a lot of good reactions and some..strange answers!! I'm french and it's really improving to read American's reactions, to have an other point of view, and the house's point of view!! What suprises me is especially guns at home, why some people need to have a gun?? i dont understand. People are so much affraid that they need it to affraid one more time someone else. it seems that the problem is this general fear, people feel in danger, they trust nobody, or what ?? it's strange for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting