Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 01:41 PM

190 posts, read 391,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrolle View Post
omg!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow!!!! I can't believe it! I'm running out of things to scream out over the internet! I just got back home from the ob/gyn and she said we're having twin girls! They're monozygotic! I'm so hyped up! Join in my ecstasy! Woo!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother in law has identical girls, now 13...i still can't tell them apart! Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 06:08 PM

322 posts, read 584,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
Wow!!! Yay!!! Congratulations! That is soooo exciting! Now we all get to help you come up with TWO great names!

How are you feeling these days?
I'm feeling awesome! My fiance is still shocked and surprised. Her parents are happy, but not happy that I'm the father. It's whatever. My sister is ecstatic. My dad is.......my dad.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:45 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRolle View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SCREAM OUT OVER THE INTERNET! I just got back home from the OB/GYN AND SHE SAID WE'RE HAVING TWIN GIRLS! THEY'RE MONOZYGOTIC! I'M SO HYPED UP! JOIN IN MY ECSTASY! WOO!
Well, there ya go. "Mona" and "Zygotica"!

Congratulations!

Old 07-02-2013, 11:14 PM

6,418 posts, read 7,249,167 times
Wow congrats!!!

Old 07-12-2013, 11:41 PM

What about these names?

Marianela Aliana Rolle
Celeste Paulina Rolle

Old 07-13-2013, 12:03 AM

1,851 posts, read 3,399,568 times
Quote:
What about these names?

Marianela Aliana Rolle
Celeste Paulina Rolle
Celeste Paulina Rolle
Aliana Marianne Rolle (yes, I changed this one...)

Again, congrats!

Old 07-13-2013, 11:43 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,514 times
Quote:
What about these names?

Marianela Aliana Rolle
Celeste Paulina Rolle

Marianela is a mouthful for a baby.

Would you call her Mari? If so, then just Mari Aliana sounds better. Celeste Paulina is very pretty.

Call me nuts, but I have this thing about names with a zillion syllables... my son calls them "eye charts" and I tend to agree with that.

Congrats on twin girls. WOW!

When are they due? I'm sure you might have mentioned it already in this sweet thread, but I am not going back to look. :P

Old 07-13-2013, 12:44 PM

195 posts, read 335,903 times
Quote:
So my girlfriend is pregnant with my first child. I wanted to know, how do you guys feel about these names? My girlfriend came up with a deal: We have 4 names per gender, and I come up with 2 for each and she does the same. Some of these names are in Spanish because my girlfriend is half Dominican and Puerto Rican.

Boy:

Wesley Jr.
Marston (My father's name.)
Pedro (Girlfriend's father's name.)
Ricardo

Girl:

Cara (My sister's name, she raised me mostly since my mom died when I was 12.)
Traceley (My deceased mother's name, pronounced Tracy-LEE)
Aliana (Girlfriend's mother's name.)
Milagros

I will update you guys in about a month when I find out the gender.
I like Wesley and Aliana.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
Marianela is a mouthful for a baby.

Would you call her Mari? If so, then just Mari Aliana sounds better. Celeste Paulina is very pretty.

Call me nuts, but I have this thing about names with a zillion syllables... my son calls them "eye charts" and I tend to agree with that.

Congrats on twin girls. WOW!

When are they due? I'm sure you might have mentioned it already in this sweet thread, but I am not going back to look. :P
They are due in February 2014. I forgot the date, I think it might have been the 17th.

So we like Celeste Paulina. What about this name?

Celina Perla Rolle

I like those two names since they sound pretty and are similarly sounding, since they are identical twins.

Last edited by WRolle; 07-13-2013 at 03:48 PM..

Old 07-13-2013, 09:06 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,514 times
Quote:
They are due in February 2014. I forgot the date, I think it might have been the 17th.

So we like Celeste Paulina. What about this name?

Celina Perla Rolle

I like those two names since they sound pretty and are similarly sounding, since they are identical twins.
I like it. Perla is a bit unusual, but nothing overly strange.
Celeste and Celina - may be born on Valentine's Day. With twins, maybe, maybe not. As with all babies, these two will arrive when they are ready.

My mom had two sets of identical twin boys... with only five years between them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting