Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2007, 12:34 PM

786 posts, read 1,176,153 times

Advertisements

So we're having a business dinner last night hosted at a co-workers house and there's a guy there from a brokerage house we've done business with for years who is in town on business from Long Island. Short guy, bald, father of four, in his early 50's.

We're sitting outside sipping on cold ones and talking shop when he hits me with "Hey, so my son and I just got back from the Playboy Mansion the other week." Ears perked and curiosity at a peak, I ask him to give me ALL the details and promptly tuned out any other conversation going on around us.

Turns out this guy does a lot of charity work for St. Jude's hospital and in the course of his efforts over the years, he earned an invite out to the Playboy Mansion. Apparently Heff is also a charitable man and there were some crosscurrents here that resulted in my new best friend getting an invite out to a luncheon at the Mansion with room for a friend. And it's been that way for years, but the problem is that when the time came to fly down to LA for this event, none of his buddies could get a hall pass from their wives. So year after year, this glorious invite to nirvana was wasted as he was the only guy in his circle of friends with a wife cool enough to sign off on this, yet he never wanted to attend alone.

And that's when it hits him. The event this year just happened to fall on the 18th birthday of his son. What better gift to give him than a trip out to the Playboy Mansion with dear old dad? There IS no better gift. And as far as I'm concerned, there IS no better dad out there. Hell, I even called my dad after this story and told him he sucked, then promised my son I'd figure out a way to make this happen for him when he turns 18.

Anyhow, the guy comes into our office this morning, logs into a computer and sends me the pictures of his son at this event from his E-mail account. Holy cow! The son looks like Seth Freaking Green. I've never seen a happier kid in all my life. He had pics of him rolling around on the Grotto bed, pics of the son with Heff's body guards, pics with the boy arm in arm with a few of the Girls Next Door and my personal favorite, pics of him standing next to Playmate of the Year Sarah Jean Underwood. :wub:

Many of the pics won't fly here due to errant nipples in the background but here's three that should make it. Enjoy!

Kendra and the Kid

Sarah Jean and the luckiest 18 year old male in the world

More Sarah...mmmmmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2007, 03:08 PM

464 posts, read 752,957 times
That's one cool MOM also, I would let my husband and son attend. In fact my 19 yr old son will be one jealous boy.

Good for both parents.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:07 AM

3,099 posts, read 2,644,828 times
what is wrong with you? who cares! grow up!

Old 11-10-2007, 11:12 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,050,843 times
That is awesome. If I drive to where ever you are, can I particpate? hahaha

Old 11-10-2007, 11:37 AM

3,269 posts, read 9,933,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
And as far as I'm concerned, there IS no better dad out there. Hell, I even called my dad after this story and told him he sucked, then promised my son I'd figure out a way to make this happen for him when he turns 18.
This is a spit your coffee out funny line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting