Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 09:22 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,344,872 times

Advertisements

My 7 year old plays football. He's done basketball and baseball in the past. I'm thinking soccer this year
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2013, 10:00 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,836,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcalmom99 View Post
Many Cub Scout packs are being trained on how to work with autistic kids. The pack my son was in until he advanced to Boy Scouts had several autistic boys. His boy scout troop has two autistic teens. They seem to love scouts.

My daughter is autistic and loves Girl Scouts, well, most days, lol. She has never wanted to participate in other organized activities, so we try to do a lot as a family. We go letterboxing and geocaching, hiking, and attend community events, etc. She stopped liking church after the pastor talked about becoming a church member and Bible Study homework, lol. She has started to help one day a week in a class at her charter school. She helps the teacher and helps some of the younger kids with reading.

My son loves sports, so he is usually signed up for something. He is also a Boy Scout and loves it.
Daddy will not put him in boy scouts for lots of reasons. His sister is in girl scouts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting