Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 04:46 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,623,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
1. Early morning, when kid is asleep.
2. Give child fish crackers, juice box, and video, you have roughly 20 minutes before you are needed,
3. Late night, after kid is in bed.

That gives you a time for each woman.
You leave a 3 year old alone for more than 10 seconds? Oh my word. My nephew would have burnt your house down, drowned the dog, eaten the kitchen trash, smeared poop from his diaper all over the furniture, and peed on his baby sister in less than 20 minutes!

Old 12-21-2013, 04:49 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,951 times
OMG! I can't stop laughing at above post... but I do agree with them! I never had the awful experience of walking in my folks having sex but just the though makes me tremble with fear.

Old 12-21-2013, 05:02 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,623,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
OMG! I can't stop laughing at above post... but I do agree with them! I never had the awful experience of walking in my folks having sex but just the though makes me tremble with fear.
Seriously!!! 35 years later and I remember it VIVIDLY! Still makes me want to vomit! Pretty sure I've been scarred for life.

Old 12-21-2013, 05:25 PM

1,286 posts, read 3,480,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
By putting your son first, you do, in fact, forgo all other aspects of your life when you have him with you! He is your number 1 priority! Having sex while he is in your custody should be so far down the list that it doesn't even crack the top 20.

He's going to be a little boy for a VERY short period of time. Get to know him while you have the chance.

Don't for one second think that he won't see you humping away on some chick. I walked in on my parents having sex when I was 4 years old. To this day - 35 years later - I can still tell you what my mother was wearing and where she was on my dad. Why did I go to their room late at night? I heard strange noises! The color peach has gagged me ever since!

If you can't keep your pants on for the few hours you spend each week with the child that YOU created, then you need to do some real soul searching. Stop being a SELFISH child. He's the child. You're the adult. ACT LIKE IT!

^^This!!!

(and I saw my parents too; looked through a keyhole when they had locked the door during the day…ugh)

Old 12-21-2013, 06:16 PM

1,612 posts, read 2,421,698 times
This whole thread is sad. Sad for your child.

Is this why Germany has such a catastrophically low birth rate? Adults are too selfish to put their wants over those of their children?

Old 12-21-2013, 07:07 PM

3,866 posts, read 3,144,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It's hard to lay around all day and play slap tickle when you have a 3 yr old. It's called making plans ahead of time, do it when you don't have custody of the child.

This is why most young people shouldn't be having kids too soon........
Post of the day.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:11 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHaer View Post
My son is 3 years old and he'll start coming to stay with me during the weekend. We would cry in the first few times because he's so attached to his mother but now he's very excited whenever he comes to my house.

However, that also creates a problem to me. How to have sex with one of the 3 women I'm casually meeting right now if he stays during the weekend?

Sure they can come on a week day but it's not the same thing, we all work and have other things to take care of. Nobody enjoys a 20 minute quicky as a basis. I like bringing them home and having plenty of time to relax, take a bath together and spend the whole night in bed.

Will I basically have to cancel my sex life? If so, I'm sure I'll get as grumpy as my father.

No-just ask your ex-wife what she does the five days a week when she is caring for your son

Old 12-21-2013, 07:27 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
No-just ask your ex-wife what she does the five days a week when she is caring for your son
Never married

Old 12-21-2013, 08:24 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
My time with him will always be with him. Who said it any other way? I'm trying to find a solution to manage both situations.
You should air your problems someplace other than a public forum. You think we are all here mentally? I LMAO at most of the inane crap I see on here daily - I am sure lots of others do as well - I knew you were going to catch some heat.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:45 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,843,149 times
Quote:
Like I said, it was already enough trouble to explain to him why his mother and I are not together. And he stills asks if we are ever going to live together like Klaus's parents (his best friend).
I haven't read through all the posts, but this is the 2nd time I've seen you allude to this. Did you cheat? is that why you can't mention other women to you wife?

Edit: just saw your answers - yes.

and OP hasn't been back since he was outed.....

Last edited by caligirlz; 12-21-2013 at 08:58 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting