Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 03:16 PM

698 posts, read 798,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
An imagination, and a strange fixation on childhood discipline. It seems what he doesn't have, is children of his own.

For the record, I was making some gumbo for dinner tonight, and while adding some Tabasco, decided to dab a drop on my tongue to see just how hot it was, straight. I cannot...imagine...doing... that to a child.
That might be a good thing One good thing out of this thread.

He does invent some weird sinereos that normal loving parents couldn't fathom. We've went from burning a child's mouth purposefully with hot sauce to confining them inside the house, a process which he calls moving from inside prison walls.

Those people who do these things are of course, going to have children who act out at their abusers.

Sometimes I wish the kids would just get a bat and whop their parents one so they stop the abuse. It would teach a few of them to get hit bigtime in the head

But of course, it's the kids would get sent away and deemed delinquents.

The imagination for some, when it comes to inventing ways to abuse kids, is endless..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 03:30 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal1 View Post
I share DNA with alot of people
But as far as I know the only people you can create using your DNA are children.

Quote:
I do not share my home with them nor did I give birth to them. I am also NOT their parent, that is someone else's job
So sharing your home and giving birth to someone allows you to do things that would otherwise be illegal if done to another adult?

Quote:
I don't know of what you invented but we've never done such, confined a child inside our home whether it be ours or anyone elses.
Again, very odd. You have an imagination
That's good - I hope you use no form of punishment that you could not use with any random adult.

For example, let's say you tell your 13 year old she can't go outside until her homework is done and she says FU** you, throws up the middle finger and goes anyway - you should calmly say "Ok, but I really wish you wouldn't.".

Old 01-27-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
But as far as I know the only people you can create using your DNA are children.

So sharing your home and giving birth to someone allows you to do things that would otherwise be illegal if done to another adult?
You're the one who brought up sharing DNA as some liberty to abuse children, not me.
And you're the one again, who is creating these situations to where children who share your DNA somehow are allowed to be abused, not me. So don't attribute your Sinister obsessions to me in the form of a question. I can't answer this for you, only you can answer why you do this
Quote:
That's good - I hope you use no form of punishment that you could not use with any random adult.
What in the world? You are truly getting creepy here. Let this obsession with punishment GO

Quote:
For example, let's say you tell your 13 year old she can't go outside until her homework is done and she says FU** you, throws up the middle finger and goes anyway - you should calmly say "Ok, but I really wish you wouldn't.".
More examples of your imagination.
I don't even know what to say to this.

Because it's you people who abuse who end up with children flipping you the bird. 99% of us do not even fathom that problem so we can't tell you what we'd do, it's not a part of our life because we don't find that as acceptable.

Last edited by CaliforniaGal1; 01-27-2015 at 03:48 PM..

Old 01-27-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:

Those people who do these things are of course, going to have children who act out at their abusers.
Do you have proof to back up this statement of fact?

Quote:
Sometimes I wish the kids would just get a bat and whop their parents one so they stop the abuse. It would teach a few of them to get hit bigtime in the head
What's your definition of abuse and why are you encouraging assault with a deadly weapon?

Quote:
The imagination for some, when it comes to inventing ways to abuse kids, is endless..
Define abuse.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:41 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTGal View Post
New one by me
Her grandson also had terrible scars down his leg. He told me bleach was accidentally spilled on him. I was still a naive kid. Years later I wondered if it was no accident.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Of course not, that is what you are trying to justify, remember? Quit putting words in my mouth
So you are against any form of punishment that one adult can't use on another? Just trying to clarify.

Quote:
What in the world? You are truly getting creepy here.
It's a simple question really.

Quote:
More of your invented sinereos. I don't even know what to say to this.
I certainly can't force you to answer. I'm ok with that.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Do you have proof to back up this statement of fact?
Get over yourself. Treat people as you want to be treated, unless of course, you are a sinister person obsessed with punishment

Quote:
What's your definition of abuse and why are you encouraging assault with a deadly weapon?
More lies. This is self defense from abuse, remember?

You are obviously a Criminal trying to get your kicks attributing various ways to torture children.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
So you are against any form of punishment that one adult can't use on another? Just trying to clarify.
Clarify what?

Let this obsession with punishing children go. Move on

Old 01-27-2015, 03:59 PM

Everyone this Creeper Eddie Haskel seems addicted to creating various circumstances of children being punished.

He is quite put off when he can't get off on it using the posters here for his fetish

IGNORE THIS CREEPER

Old 01-27-2015, 06:58 PM

6,288 posts, read 11,779,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Well, duh. No one said let them grow wild. We are apeaking of physically hurting a child in order to teach him something.
Certain things cannot be learned on an intellectual level, they only can be learned at the gut level. Many if not most of our instincts are based around this. For example, if you eat something that makes you sick, your gut remembers this the rest of your life. If you stick your hand in a honeycomb and bees sting it, it teaches you that it's not a good idea to stick your hand in a honeycomb. Physical pain which is temporary and doesn't hurt you in the long run helps to teach you what is safe and what is not safe in your environment. I believe historically this is the basis for "physical punishment" of kids. you have to strike a reasonable balance: you can't punish when it's not called for, nor can you fail to punish when it is called for. And the punishment needs to fit the circumstance. You also have to realize you cannot and should not try to insulate your kid from any and all forms of physical harm is this world. Sometimes you gotta fall off your bike and scrape your knee in order to learn how to pick yourself up and carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting