Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 12:31 PM

912 posts, read 915,007 times

Advertisements

I want to thank each of you that took time out of your day to share your thoughts. I know my original post was obnoxiously long, but there's so many moving parts that I couldn't take out much. Believe it or not, there's more to consider than that, but that's the nuts and bolts.

In just 24 hours, your unbiased opinions (goodness knows our loving family and friends all have opinions lol) helped me see that we do have a good thing where we are, so why mess with that? There will be a time when we outgrow this spot and need to move for work, school, or marriage, but today isn't that day, so I've decided to renew our lease (and ask for a 60-day out clause).

Thank you for helping me stop mentally flip-flopping back and forth on this one. We are happy where we are, which is more than a lot of people can say, so why fix something that isn't broke today just because it might not work for us tomorrow?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2016, 05:45 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,279,947 times
As I told you before, move somewhere in between. That way you are close to the best of both worlds.

Old 01-09-2016, 05:51 PM

912 posts, read 915,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
As I told you before, move somewhere in between. That way you are close to the best of both worlds.
My friends in Columbia are in agreement. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting