Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2016, 02:34 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,725,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
I can do that. I'm trying but I feel bored and lonely and want male attention and the military guy never texts it'd rare he said he doesn't like to

LOL.....just wait and see how bored and lonely you would be tied down with a baby and your man is nowhere to be found, but, you are stuck with this baby. Reality sucks hard...

Old 01-14-2016, 02:35 PM

741 posts, read 478,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Drinking and driving KILLS people. My brother in law was killed by a drunk driver doing what he does. My nephews have no father because of some guy doing what he does. My sister a widow because someone doing what he does.

How about when your child is in the car and he is just doing what he does?
What about when you are texting and slam into a stopped car with a child strapped in the back seat?
I wouldn't ever text and drive with a passenger. I was on a backroad with hardly any cars. And I wouldn't let him drive drunk I'm so sorry about your brother in law. I would never allow this guy (or my friends or anyone I know ) to do that.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:37 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
No. He wants to have a lot of sex when he's back (obviously he's been away for forever) he also said he hates condoms so I mean it's whatever. I take BC so if it happens it happens but neither of us will try.

Also I'm in my fertile peak right now. After 30 your eggs and quality decrease. By 35 you're super high risk for special needs kids
You said he is a player, and you would willingly have sex with no condom?

You are looking at a lot more than getting pregnant.

As for age, no hon, 35 is not "super high risk for special needs kids". There is a minimal rise in the risk.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:39 PM

Quote:
I agree about that. I would just have to not. First I would try anything to make my relationship work. Then if it didn't I would just have to wait for a good guy to come into my life and not force it
But they are all "good guys" according to you. two dates and this is a good guy, the one that broke up with you was a good guy, the married one was a good guy.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:41 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
Dont make him sounds bad. He's a great guy. He just does what he does. He's just.... I can't explain it people are who they are you know?
Can we send this thread to "Military Guy" so he can contribute? I see a Jerry Springer opportunity coming on here.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't ever text and drive with a passenger. I was on a backroad with hardly any cars. And I wouldn't let him drive drunk I'm so sorry about your brother in law. I would never allow this guy (or my friends or anyone I know ) to do that.
You said he "does what he does" when asked about him driving drunk. And being on a back road doesn't mean that a wreck won't happen.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:42 PM

741 posts, read 478,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
But they are all "good guys" according to you. two dates and this is a good guy, the one that broke up with you was a good guy, the married one was a good guy.
The one who broke up with me was the separated one.

And I know but I forced it with them. I'm forcing it note line by going on the dating sites (I'm not actively on but I met them on them) I would be calm I think.

He's a player but he's military they std test them regularly and he said he hasn't had sex in years and I have no issue with condoms he just hates them

Old 01-14-2016, 02:43 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,159,022 times
Quote:
Ok well those were all horrible stories. I agree it isn't the majority but those were awful. My past therapist got pregnant at 17 and they were together for a year after their kid was born then broke up but she met her husband at like 20.
Well, I certainly do not consider staying together for one year after the baby is born as a success story!

BTW, I also met my husband at age 17. We waited until we had finished both undergraduate and graduate school to get married at age 25. We then waited until we had established our careers, purchased a house and saved money for my maternity leave & for a baby before we had a child at age 31. We had a second child at age 35.

We have been married for almost 40 years. That is a success story, not someone who manages to stay with the baby-daddy for 12 months. Sheesh!

Old 01-14-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
The one who broke up with me was the separated one.

And I know but I forced it with them. I'm forcing it note line by going on the dating sites (I'm not actively on but I met them on them) I would be calm I think.

He's a player but he's military they std test them regularly and he said he hasn't had sex in years and I have no issue with condoms he just hates them
Sure.

Did you know that some STDs can make you sterile? That means no baby for you.
Did you know that some STDs are transmittable to baby? Way to be looking out for that future baby, mom.

But you trust this guy that you have met only TWICE, and called a player to be straight up with you about his past sexual history. Okay.

P.S. not all branches do regular STD screenings. Just a heads up.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:53 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
I wanna have a baby so freaking bad

Lol, the millionaire song suddenly entered into my head as I was reading this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting