Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 06:48 PM

1 posts, read 416 times

Advertisements

All you people saying it's a father's responsibility to PAY CHILD SUPPORT. Obviously have a hatred towards the father in the situation. What if the father is trying his hardest to see his child. Goes to court gets the court order. And she still denies him visitation. So every time there is a visitation in order to file a report about it is $10. Why do the police station charger? I don't know. Then takes those back to court after waiting months just to get back into court. For no apparent reason the judge does not care about the situation and does nothing. So it stays the same and he repeats the process. It is idiotic to say it is your kid you need to pay. If she decides to take the kids living father away. WHICH YOU STUPID ****S HARMS THE CHILD IN MANYYYY WAYS. So she is actually hiring the child doing that to the child is mental abuse. Keeping away a parent they love out of spite. Because no one cares if it hurts the kids. That woman does not DESERVE THE father's help. She is deciding to do it on her own. So she shoulddo it financially on her own. Period point blank. Problem solved in 2017 by Eric
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 02:20 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chb119 View Post
No, if you can't see your kid it means there is a problem with you, not the kid. As a father and a man you have a responsibility to support your off-spring.

It's not a kid, it's your kid, and not his/her fault their dad did something that forbids contact. Send the check, so your kid can get new shoes, food, etc...Just because you can't see them doesn't magically make it not your kid.
Oh thats real objective. Maybe the problem is HER.

Old 09-05-2020, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
This is the right answer to the question, short & to the point.

If you don't like the answer, try this: BIRTH CONTROL.
What if the woman said she was on birth control.... you dropped her off at the clinic monthly and paid for the pills... and she got pregnant anyway and couldnt produce a current pack of pills because she wasnt getting them and spent the money on something else?

Old 09-05-2020, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erodri787 View Post
All you people saying it's a father's responsibility to PAY CHILD SUPPORT. Obviously have a hatred towards the father in the situation. What if the father is trying his hardest to see his child. Goes to court gets the court order. And she still denies him visitation. So every time there is a visitation in order to file a report about it is $10. Why do the police station charger? I don't know. Then takes those back to court after waiting months just to get back into court. For no apparent reason the judge does not care about the situation and does nothing. So it stays the same and he repeats the process. It is idiotic to say it is your kid you need to pay. If she decides to take the kids living father away. WHICH YOU STUPID ****S HARMS THE CHILD IN MANYYYY WAYS. So she is actually hiring the child doing that to the child is mental abuse. Keeping away a parent they love out of spite. Because no one cares if it hurts the kids. That woman does not DESERVE THE father's help. She is deciding to do it on her own. So she shoulddo it financially on her own. Period point blank. Problem solved in 2017 by Eric
what if the father just wants to walk away from a crazy ***** like that? Yep.
"Deadbeat Dad" theyll say.

What if she hooks up with another guy with plenty of dough, enough to afford two more kids?
Youre still a deadbeat dad.

Youll be denied any access to the child because she has to lie to the new guy about the reasons for your breakup.

You are now a mere paycheck in the childs life.

All this amounts to prostitution. Long term payments. Add AFDC and there is no motivation for women to be faithful or keep a family together.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:26 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,947,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
what if the father just wants to walk away from a crazy ***** like that? Yep.
"Deadbeat Dad" theyll say.

What if she hooks up with another guy with plenty of dough, enough to afford two more kids?
Youre still a deadbeat dad.

Youll be denied any access to the child because she has to lie to the new guy about the reasons for your breakup.

You are now a mere paycheck in the childs life.

All this amounts to prostitution. Long term payments. Add AFDC and there is no motivation for women to be faithful or keep a family together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erodri787 View Post
Quote:
Oh thats real objective. Maybe the problem is HER.
Just wait for the comments to start rolling in about how this is chauvinistic.

Old 09-16-2020, 10:10 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
What if the woman said she was on birth control.... you dropped her off at the clinic monthly and paid for the pills... and she got pregnant anyway and couldnt produce a current pack of pills because she wasnt getting them and spent the money on something else?
And THAT is why you don't have sex with women you don't trust.

This really couldn't be much of a surprise to the man, in this situation. "Oh no, really, otherwise she was absolutely and completely trustworthy except she was lying about being on The Pill". Nope.

Old 09-16-2020, 10:43 AM

15,479 posts, read 15,626,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
And THAT is why you don't have sex with women you don't trust.

This really couldn't be much of a surprise to the man, in this situation. "Oh no, really, otherwise she was absolutely and completely trustworthy except she was lying about being on The Pill". Nope.
Many women have gotten pregnant on the pill. Women have also gotten pregnant with an IUD. Men can also use birth control. It's not 100% on the woman.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:30 AM

2,871 posts, read 1,150,567 times
In MY America, child support payments would go into a trust fund for the child, untouchable by either parent, the trustee/ fiduciary administered through a brokerage account.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:43 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
Many women have gotten pregnant on the pill. Women have also gotten pregnant with an IUD. Men can also use birth control. It's not 100% on the woman.
I know that. I was responding to a poster who suggests men shouldn't have to support children if the woman they were having sex with was lying about using birth control.

Men need to support children they father, unless they donate anonymously to a sperm bank.

Old 09-17-2020, 08:05 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,247,148 times
Didnt read the whole thread because its a lot but since someone reopened it, I would just like to say it is NOT as easy as "take the custodial parent to court if they wont let you see the child". I have an ex husband and I have a husband with an ex wife. Me and my ex co parent and our child see both of us we both contribute etc. My ex husband pays his child support and his alimony every week without fail and has for 7 years. She considers it her "paycheck", thats what she calls it.

And when she doesnt let him see the kids there isnt a dang thing he can do about it. Hes taken her to court a bunch of times and it hasnt made a bit of difference. About 5 years into the constant fighting, she told the judge she refuses to force them if they dont want to go and the judge said ok, you have to produce the children for visitation when it is his time for visits but you dont have to force them to go. And for the last 2 or so years everytime she plans a weekend trip on his weekend she says well im not going to force them. Or when he hasnt seen his daughters since Christmas she says well they wanted to go their friends house instead and Im not going to force them. Or when she plans their birthday party on his weekend she says well Im not going to force them.

And when his 16 year old got caught smoking MJ she said he cant see his kids at all because its our fault that he isnt supervised at our house. The following weekend she caught him doing it at her house too. And yet he still hasnt seen his children in over a month.

So dont say just go to court.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting