Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 10:25 AM

797 posts, read 238,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
My daughter takes a heaping spoonful and places it on the plate NEXT TO the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She does this every single time she makes a sandwich. It's like a side dish lol...when I was a kid, I ate ketchup sandwiches and sometimes did one side mayo and one side ketchup. I'm glad it's not just me!!! LOL
LOL! Thanks for sharing with me, I'm going to tell my daughter the next time I'm talking with her. I was convinced I was the only mom who ever had a kid that ate such.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2017, 10:35 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Size18 View Post
LOL! Thanks for sharing with me, I'm going to tell my daughter the next time I'm talking with her. I was convinced I was the only mom who ever had a kid that ate such.
LOL...I'm guilty of doing it myself from time to time as well

Old 10-19-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
LOL...I'm guilty of doing it myself from time to time as well
ROFL! I could never watch my son eat his special sandwiches, turned my stomach just thinking about it.

Old 10-19-2017, 10:44 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Size18 View Post
ROFL! I could never watch my son eat his special sandwiches, turned my stomach just thinking about it.
Oh, I won't eat the mayo and ketchup sandwiches now but up until I was about 7 or 8 years old, I would eat them regularly lol

Old 10-19-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Oh, I won't eat the mayo and ketchup sandwiches now but up until I was about 7 or 8 years old, I would eat them regularly lol
Oh, LOL, phew... I thought you were still eating them!

Old 10-19-2017, 12:44 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
I recall in my teen years wanting the strangest items mixed together.

One of my fonder memories was...waking up early (4 AM) to go fishing with my Dad (not my Bio dad).
I'd pack the meals and ask what he would like . Then I'd make myself Two Bologna( with Peanut butter smeared on it) sandwiches. We'd head on out to the river...walk the area...and I'd scarf down the sandwich. My Dad would get this....Girl what in tar nations did you make there? Then when I told him, He said...Well don't feed the fish with it...They are liable to die.! We laughed so hard....I miss him terribly....and to this day..when I get to missing him....I make a sandwich and start laughing...They still taste good too!!

Old 10-19-2017, 12:52 PM

922 posts, read 1,111,898 times
I work with small children and regularly see some eating or chewing on toys, pebbles, boogers, grass and wood chips. Sometimes I feel as if I'm teaching farm animals.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I recall in my teen years wanting the strangest items mixed together.

One of my fonder memories was...waking up early (4 AM) to go fishing with my Dad (not my Bio dad).
I'd pack the meals and ask what he would like . Then I'd make myself Two Bologna( with Peanut butter smeared on it) sandwiches. We'd head on out to the river...walk the area...and I'd scarf down the sandwich. My Dad would get this....Girl what in tar nations did you make there? Then when I told him, He said...Well don't feed the fish with it...They are liable to die.! We laughed so hard....I miss him terribly....and to this day..when I get to missing him....I make a sandwich and start laughing...They still taste good too!!
LOL! Memories are the best.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berrie143 View Post
I work with small children and regularly see some eating or chewing on toys, pebbles, boogers, grass and wood chips. Sometimes I feel as if I'm teaching farm animals.
LOL, yes!

Old 10-19-2017, 01:02 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
my brother used to eat paste the kind like school glue and paper too . The teacher used to send notes home and my mother would throw them in the trash . she thought nothing off of that . The teacher came across the hall one day and got me and asked me why my brother ate paste and paper , I just said I have no idea . Then she called my dad and asked him and no one could give her an answer at all . He outgrew it though . As for food I would eat mayo and French fries and my dad was repulsed by that one but not my brother eating paste and paper , go figure . LOL .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting