Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 08:27 PM

502 posts, read 391,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamshield View Post
Yes I believe its not an issue for some women but there are cases of it occurring. What would be interesting is to hear if there are women who prefer being with uncircumcised men and why?
This. I know there are women that can possibly overlook it if the man can make up for it in other ways, but I've never heard a woman say they prefer it. I've also heard of many men getting rejected because of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 05:49 AM

1,644 posts, read 1,664,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by River City Rocky View Post
This. I know there are women that can possibly overlook it if the man can make up for it in other ways, but I've never heard a woman say they prefer it. I've also heard of many men getting rejected because of it.
What exactly is the man supposed to be making up for? It’s a penis not a character flaw.

Old 09-19-2018, 05:55 AM

1,644 posts, read 1,664,258 times
Quote:
Yes I believe its not an issue for some women but there are cases of it occurring. What would be interesting is to hear if there are women who prefer being with uncircumcised men and why?
I’ve had sex with both and it doesn’t really feel different, It feels like an erect penis.

Old 09-19-2018, 10:38 AM

178 posts, read 230,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccc123 View Post
I’ve had sex with both and it doesn’t really feel different, It feels like an erect penis.

I'm a man I can only speak from what I've heard some other guys say and some women say. This usually pertains to oral that I've heard some women prefer the man they are with to be circumcised rather than uncircumcised. May not be a deal breaker but from what I've heard there is more enthusiasm with uncircumcised in terms of looks when not erect and erect.

Old 09-20-2018, 02:30 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Wait... am I reading this right? People are actually thinking about cutting off a piece of their newborn sons in the hopes that it will get them more? Warped.

Old 09-20-2018, 04:24 PM

502 posts, read 391,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Wait... am I reading this right? People are actually thinking about cutting off a piece of their newborn sons in the hopes that it will get them more? Warped.
That's just the society we live in.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
Too bad you lost all those nerve endings.
It's all good for me I get plenty pleasure when stimulated.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
For my comment its not about getting more sex for my sons. If was about hygiene and healthy sex life which I believe is important. From what I have been told it is easier to clean when circumcised. Home health aides have mentioned for their elderly and disabled patients who wear diapers, those circumcised tend to have less cases of infection.

For healthy sex life there are some cases where some females I have been told, did not like the fact that their previous partners were uncircumcised thereby effecting their sexual relationship in some ways. This type of occurrence can affect a ones self esteem in that department. I wouldn't want to risk my sons going through that. Of course not every female has a problem with it but there are some which do , these are just facts. In our society there is less likely a chance for females to shun a circumcised male.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:04 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:
For my comment its not about getting more sex for my sons. If was about hygiene and healthy sex life which I believe is important. From what I have been told it is easier to clean when circumcised. Home health aides have mentioned for their elderly and disabled patients who wear diapers, those circumcised tend to have less cases of infection.
Our pediatrician definitely covered the hygiene issue. Basically there isn't one any more than for bums, teeth and anywhere else on their bodies. When they are little, their parents do it for them. I wonder if no one taught home health aides how to help the elderly clean theirs?

Quote:
For healthy sex life there are some cases where some females I have been told, did not like the fact that their previous partners were uncircumcised thereby effecting their sexual relationship in some ways. This type of occurrence can affect a ones self esteem in that department. I wouldn't want to risk my sons going through that. Of course not every female has a problem with it but there are some which do , these are just facts. In our society there is less likely a chance for females to shun a circumcised male.
Ok then.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:19 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,262,644 times
I don't have sons and I'm not a man so there is that. My husband would have wanted my kids circumcised if they were boys.
The best answers/information would come from a man circumcised as an adult since they experienced both circ an un-circ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting