Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 11:30 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,455,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
That’s because I worked from 14-24 and then worked for 8 months after the car accident before I said no more because it hurt my back too much to go and stand for 8 hours a day.

I’ve stayed busy over the last 4 years.
What exactly did you work at from 14-18? Not counting the occasional babysitting/housesitting/dogsitting that pretty much everyone does at that age. If I recall correctly the reason you quit your job was because of the possibility of "accidents" at work and you felt the onus was 100% on your employer to accommodate your preference on handling it, which did not include you coming prepared with clothing changes or wearing any kind of incontinence wear.

You moved to TN in order to get the house and figured you'd be on easy street once that happened.

If you spent half the time and effort on traing/education/starting at the bottom that you have on trying to avoid anything you didn't like or want to do or working on getting others to support you, I have no doubt you'd be successful.

Old 01-06-2019, 11:42 AM

835 posts, read 476,510 times
Quote:
That’s because I worked from 14-24 and then worked for 8 months after the car accident before I said no more because it hurt my back too much to go and stand for 8 hours a day.
The car accident was just a convenient excuse, one that you’ve overused to the point of exhaustion. If it weren’t that it would be something else.

Quote:
I’ve stayed busy over the last 4 years.
How so? You haven’t worked, gone to school, done community service, or anything like that. Therefore, you’ve done nothing.

Just keep throwing away bills and fraudently taking out loans you have no intention or ability to pay, thinking you’re outsmarting the issuing banks. [They, along with collection agencies, are very well versed in dealing with this]. You’re not fooling anyone in fact soon enough you’ll be in bankruptcy court, your car, both houses, and any other assets you have, will be seized and sold to settle the debt you fraudently took out. Great way to treat Grandma, making her homeless as well!!! Hopefully being homeless and living on the streets will finally ingrain in your mind what people on this board have been saying for 10 years!

I don’t have anything to say but grow up!!! Grow up!!! GROW UP!!!!

P.S. And stop bringing shame to the Millenial generation!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2019, 11:49 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Because there’s two houses, like I’ve said earlier.

She lives in her house with my mom and I live in some ancient farm house that belongs to and was built by my family. It’s been paid off for decades and we paid the taxes on it this year.

She could sell her house and have plenty of money without touching this one.

If I wanted to I could renovate it and live in it but I don’t like the region or the weather and this isn’t where I want to raise a family.
Or she could sell yours and hire someone to take care of her in her own home.

Old 01-06-2019, 11:59 AM

Noticed up thread that Txtqueen was added to the deed of the house. That was possibly the most monumentally worst decision ever made by the owner, as it now makes it a piece of cake for Txtqueen’s debtors, of which there are apparently many (and soon to grow with her announcing her intent to take out house/other loans she has no ability to pay) to seize the house to settle debt. Then again, this particular family doesn’t exactly seem to be forward thinkers anyway...

Old 01-06-2019, 12:07 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
I think you should trade houses with your mom. You can live with grandma and actually be there to take care of her and your mom can sleep all day and do whatever she wants at the old dilapidated house.

Old 01-06-2019, 12:08 PM

1,226 posts, read 633,265 times
Quote:
SHE needs therapy and she has health insurance.

I have wine and screaming top 40 in car (not simultaneously ofc). I don’t need to sink $100s into talking to someone about my issues. I rather take that money and go shopping once a month. I’d feel a million times better.

I’ve also signed up for Uber and my grandmother is helping me look into insurance.
Here's the bottom line, your grandmother has always been helping you more than you will ever help her. Did you ever pay her for the car you wrecked? You are 29 years old and you need your grandmother to help you look into insurance?

Your mother appears to suffer from depression, sleeping, aches and pains, emotionally unhappy... Joyfully offer to help when you go over to visit.

Using wine as a way to cope is not going to going to solve your problems. Hopefully you will figure this out. Weren't you hooked on pain pills at one point?

Old 01-06-2019, 12:10 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
We’ve been hanging out all day today playing video games he’s enjoying time off until the 2nd.
Lol! 29 years old?

Old 01-06-2019, 12:13 PM

This thread brings shame to the millenial generation, and that just depresses me. Just stop the shameful madness already! Ugh....

I am so glad I get to go back to work in a couple hours and not have to look at this thread!!

Old 01-06-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
If it’s so broken and these morons are so stupid then I don’t have to play their games.
I have free will, I think I’ll use it.
These old bastards have broken things beyond repair and they want my generation to pay for it?

Fat chance!

They can come pry that cash out of my cold dead little hands.
Give me a fair system with just prices and I’ll play game but until then they can eat my shorts.
Oh they will. The bankruptcy court of which you will be sitting in as a defendant soon enough will take ownership of your car, the two houses and sell them to repay debts. It will be even faster if you think you just won’t show up to court and nothing will happen and they just automatically win

Bernie Madoff’s “Investment Firm” had more stability than your finances ever will...

[Now for, “Who the h is Bernie Madoff???????” In 3....2...1....]

Old 01-06-2019, 12:27 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRice View Post
Noticed up thread that Txtqueen was added to the deed of the house. That was possibly the most monumentally worst decision ever made by the owner, as it now makes it a piece of cake for Txtqueen’s debtors, of which there are apparently many (and soon to grow with her announcing her intent to take out house/other loans she has no ability to pay) to seize the house to settle debt. Then again, this particular family doesn’t exactly seem to be forward thinkers anyway...
Locally, there was a news story recently about people who've had liens put on their houses for unpaid medical bills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting