U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 09:17 PM

4,537 posts, read 4,100,368 times

Advertisements

Been there, done that. It was oh so fascinating, oh so exciting, oh such a waste of time! I was SO much better off when I wrote off the boyfriend with the ex wife, the custody battle, the children whom I adored but whom I couldn't shelter from the custody nightmare. I had the time and energy to focus on finding a man who was right for me, but didn't have that baggage. And I didn't have a child of my own to be distracted from, to protect from this crazy situation.

The only reason that ending your relationship at this time wouldn't be an option is if you were 6 or more months pregnant by him. Otherwise, RUN as fast as you can in the opposite direction. This nightmare ex and the custody battle over the autistic son will suck up all your energy, but not lead to anything good for you or your daughter.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:34 PM

6,186 posts, read 2,748,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy22 View Post
That being said, ending our relationship is not an option at this time. I have decided that we will hold off having all of the kids involved until his situation with her is resolved. He knows I have no ability to control his situation but I will be there to support him. Thank you again, I will keep you all posted.
Say what????

What was the point of this thread then?

Your poor kids.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting