U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-20-2019, 07:22 PM
 
5,197 posts, read 11,376,743 times
Reputation: 12738

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I know you are not hard-hearted & on another thread, I even said that I respected you for standing up for what you believe.

But my children & I suffered greatly from vaccines, whether or not you would believe me, they/we did & still do. To hear somebody who shares my status as a non-responder state that I should essentially keep vaccinating & continue to endanger my children for THEM?

That is infuriating.

Vaccines are very capable of causing SIDS & autism.

The adjuvants permeate the blood-brain-barrier. The brain is exposed to other pathogens that bypass the normal infectious process (looking at you; Herpes 6) & the microglia cells are damaged wich impacts synaptic pruning.

There is a reason that SIDS, ASD & Alzheimers patients have the same elevated cytokine profiles & disrupted synaptic growth (obviously no synaptic pruning issues after SIDS ). They have the same etiology. And it happens to be an etiology that vaccines are capable of causing.

It just DOES work this way. I wish it didn't & I know that genes will increase the risk for it but it's a very bizarre experience to be me & have people telling me I should continue to vaccinate after this has happened.

I'm not stupid & I wouldn't lie about how it happened & it's happening to others too.
Vaccines are NOT "capable of causing SIDS and autism"

Not even remotely

Not even in your dreams

The cytokine nonsense isn't even worth responding to.....

 
Old 11-20-2019, 07:27 PM
 
5,197 posts, read 11,376,743 times
Reputation: 12738
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
Why would you say something like this? My daughter never got sick, just because she wasn't fully vaccinated DOES NOT mean that she was a little Petri dish to be feared.

This kind of propaganda and insults was never heard of years ago.
The only "propaganda" being pushed is by the anti Vaxxers.....it was never heard of years ago because we didn't have the level of scientific illiteracy currently prevalent in the US

And yes if your daughter was not fully vaccinated and that was a parental choice and not a medically necessary precaution then she absolutely should have been restricted from crowds and schools....
 
Old 11-20-2019, 07:41 PM
 
5,197 posts, read 11,376,743 times
Reputation: 12738
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Lol. The US, with 72 vaccinations on the childhood schedule, has the highest infant & child mortality in the developed world.

Japan & Korea have only half the infant & child mortality as we do & half the vaccinations as the US.

Iceland has the lowest infant & child mortality in the world & only one quarter of the vaccinations as the US.

Then there is Rwanda. Their vaccine uptake is higher than the US & their infant/child mortality rate is 7 times higher than ours.

We should obviously strive to be like Rwanda. Not Iceland.
LOL is there a point to this nonsensical post??

As in, does it have ANY relevance to the topic at hand regarding immunizations???

That would be a NO as in resounding NO....

Correlation does not equal causation......so you have no point with your vaccination schedules and infant mortality.....fact is you don't know if the US infant mortality rate wouldn't be 3 x higher than it is now if the vaccination list were changed.....

Infant mortality rates are complex and aren't explained with your simplistic rationalizations and misguided correlations...

Fact: In the US there are more as in MANY more pre term babies that are cared for in NICU's than any other country on Earth....these pre term infants who are kept alive via technology also have a MUCH higher mortality rate....so high in fact most other countries don't even count them in their statistics....the US does

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1013103132.htm

Fact: The US has one of the higher rates of SIDS in the world, reasons for this remain controversial

But the one thing we do KNOW before you get all excited about your "purported vaccine link"

VACCINES DON'T CAUSE SIDS

In fact, there is zero difference in the rate of SIDS in vaccinated and unvaccinated children...

Well actually there is a slight difference in that several studies have shown a LOWER incidence of SIDS in vaccinated children

https://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/i...en/index4.html
 
Old 11-20-2019, 07:46 PM
Status: "Happy New Year!" (set 8 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
88,629 posts, read 104,981,334 times
Reputation: 34137
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I don’t know why you keep harping on this.

You know what, I’m guessing the kids at the posters school who gave her pertussis were likely vaccinated.
That's funny, I mean really hilarious coming from someone who had the following conversation with me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You are certainly are free to respond to any post you like but considering you have zero knowledge of that posters personal situation that I was asking for clarification about, it seems foolish and pointless to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
The poster said s/he caught whooping cough at a school where s/he worked from an unvaccinated kid. I have worked with school health, and I've worked in a medical office. It's my professional educated guess that the PP knew the patient was unvaccinated due to internal information. While what happened at the office always stayed at the office, we did talk among ourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You’re grasping at straws.
You, my dear, have ZERO knowledge of that person's personal situation. Zip, Nada, Zilch! Quit speculating.
 
Old 11-20-2019, 07:49 PM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
24,499 posts, read 29,524,653 times
Reputation: 30426
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I don’t know why you keep harping on this.

You know what, I’m guessing the kids at the posters school who gave her pertussis were likely vaccinated.
Harping on what? That the risk of getting a VPD is lower if you are vaccinated? Because when you post to an article with a "look here! vaccinated people got whooping cough" attitude and totally ignore the fact that a large number of vaccinated people did not get whooping cough I am going to point that fact out.

As to the other poster's personal experience, why is your "guess" more valid than what she posted? You are assuming there is no way she could have known that child's vaccination status, and that is absolutely not true. You are, in effect, accusing her of lying.
 
Old 11-20-2019, 08:05 PM
Status: "Happy New Year!" (set 8 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
88,629 posts, read 104,981,334 times
Reputation: 34137
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Harping on what? That the risk of getting a VPD is lower if you are vaccinated? Because when you post to an article with a "look here! vaccinated people got whooping cough" attitude and totally ignore the fact that a large number of vaccinated people did not get whooping cough I am going to point that fact out.

As to the other poster's personal experience, why is your "guess" more valid than what she posted? You are assuming there is no way she could have known that child's vaccination status, and that is absolutely not true. You are, in effect, accusing her of lying.
Agreed. MissTerri should apologize to him/her. When someone claims their kid was vaccine injured, we're not supposed to question. Why should MissT question this poster?
 
Old 11-20-2019, 08:14 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
6,122 posts, read 2,722,942 times
Reputation: 19294
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Vaccines are NOT "capable of causing SIDS and autism"

Not even remotely

Not even in your dreams

The cytokine nonsense isn't even worth responding to.....
If you don't understand something you could always just ask. How much do you know about cytokines? The gene encodes the protein ...


Now take a look at this:

Quote:
JULIE GERBERDING, DR., CDC DIRECTOR: Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids. So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you're predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...9/hcsg.01.html

She is saying almost exactly what I have been saying this whole time.

Mitochondrial disorders mean mitochondrial genetic disorders. AKA: Genetic mutations/variants + Vaccine = Abnormal immune response as evidenced by fever. Abnormal immune response > Brain Damage > Autism 'characteristics'.

Autism characteristics; behaviors & symptoms WILL = An autism diagnosis.

I elaborated with the cytokine profiles, which are part of the 'abnormal immune response'. I don't believe I have ever heard of a child who did not get a fever from immunizations. Do kids who just catch a stupid VPD get fevers?

Obviously. Just not with an adjuvant on board.
 
Old 11-20-2019, 09:10 PM
 
10,524 posts, read 6,178,636 times
Reputation: 10380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
That's funny, I mean really hilarious coming from someone who had the following conversation with me:



You, my dear, have ZERO knowledge of that person's personal situation. Zip, Nada, Zilch! Quit speculating.
The poster is Canadian according to recent posts and in her 50s. She said that she was 25 when this happened so 25 to 30 years ago so 1989 to 1994 or so would have been the time period and interestingly enough, there was a resurgence of pertussis happening in Canada during that time and it was not due to anti-vaxxers. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-heal...essionals.html

Quote:
A resurgence of pertussis was observed beginning in 1990, likely due to a combination of factors including:

low effectiveness of the combined diphtheria-tetanus-whole cell pertussis vaccine used in children between 1980 and 1997;
waning immunity among adolescents and adults;
increased physician awareness; and
improved diagnosis and reporting of pertussis infection.
And since she hasn’t responded, I can speculate just as much as you can.
 
Old 11-20-2019, 09:16 PM
 
10,524 posts, read 6,178,636 times
Reputation: 10380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Agreed. MissTerri should apologize to him/her. When someone claims their kid was vaccine injured, we're not supposed to question. Why should MissT question this poster?
Right and you’ve repeatedly accused cochristie of lying about how her child died and how her other child got autism. You denied this family the truth about how vaccines played a significant role in their son’s death from SIDS. https://ecf.cofc.uscourts.gov/cgi-bi...013vv0611-73-0

Also not cool that you admit that you used to gossip about kids’ vaccine status when you worked as a nurse in schools. Not very professional. Violation of privacy and also not very nice.
 
Old 11-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Status: "Happy New Year!" (set 8 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
88,629 posts, read 104,981,334 times
Reputation: 34137
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The poster is Canadian according to recent posts and in her 50s. She said that she was 25 when this happened so 25 to 30 years ago so 1989 to 1994 or so would have been the time period and interestingly enough, there was a resurgence of pertussis happening in Canada during that time and it was not due to anti-vaxxers. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-heal...essionals.html



And since she hasn’t responded, I can speculate just as much as you can.
Well if she's Canadian FERPA doesn't apply at all! Your link doesn't say what you think it does. It promotes vaccination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top