Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 05:16 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,898,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
OMG no, no, no.

I am a non-responder to the measles vaccine & cannot be further vaccinated.

Please do not risk your child's life, brain or immune-system on my behalf. I would RATHER be in an unvaxxed community where SOME people have just caught the measles, got better & now have a strong, lifetime immunity than I would in your chronically ill, vaccinated communities. I can self-isolate during an outbreak. Do not risk your child for me. Please.

If your vaccines cannot save the vaxxed from the unvaxxed; how in the hell are they going to save ME?

Why are you asking others to set their child on fire to keep you warm?
Vaccinated and unvaccinated communities have been studied and there is nothing showing that vaccinated communities are less healthy.

https://thoughtscapism.com/2015/04/1...inated-people/

Homeschooling/immunization laws-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-3.png

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2260220

Quote:
Twenty five children who had undergone their full course of childhood immunization schedule were compared with 25 children who did not have any vaccinations for a period of five years. Parameters for comparison were measles, pertussis, poliomyelitis, tetanus and tuberculosis. Out of the 25 vaccinated children, only one child had mild measles at 2 1/2 years while 4 had suspected whooping cough at different points of the study period but not clinically diagnosed as pertussis. Among the unvaccinated group, 2 died of measles before the age of 3 years while 11 others went down with measles during an outbreak in 1986. An unvaccinated child also died of tetanus within the study period.
You can't really do a double blind study, but....
https://www.healthychildren.org/Engl...-Evidence.aspx

Old 11-14-2019, 05:38 AM

10,350 posts, read 13,925,188 times
Why is this a debate in 2019, almost 2020? Then again, if you're homeschooling I guess you're already choosing to shelter your kids so why not shelter them from science and modern medicine?

Old 11-14-2019, 05:58 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
Why is this a debate in 2019, almost 2020? Then again, if you're homeschooling I guess you're already choosing to shelter your kids so why not shelter them from science and modern medicine?
Because the vaccine schedule is out of control and growing every year. And because of the school mandate and lack of choice, parents feel the medical decisions for their own children are now mandatory. That they don't have a choice.

There are also 1500 ongoing clinical trials for VACCINES right now. More, more, more .... there is no END to the number of vaccines that can be produced and mandated.

That's why there is a debate. Now.

Here's just one breakdown of how they get up to 72-76 doses of vaccines by the time they are 18. This gets confused because some shots are combined doses. That doesn't mean "fewer vaccines." It just means they are getting them in a combined shot. It's used to "lower" the number of vaccines to make it look like kids aren't getting that many.

13 types of vaccine shots, including:
5 doses of DTaP
4 doses of IPV (polio)
3 or 4 doses of hepatitis B
3 or 4 doses of Hib (the number of doses depends on the vaccine brand used)
4 doses of Prevnar,
2 or 3 doses of rotavirus (the number of doses depends on the vaccine brand used)
2 doses of MMR
2 doses of Varivax (chicken pox)
2 doses of hepatitis A
1 doses of Tdap
2 or 3 doses of HPV (the number of doses depends on the age you start the vaccine series)
2 doses of MCV4 (meningococcal vaccine)
yearly influenza vaccines

these cover 16 diseases, including diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, chicken pox, pneumococcal disease, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, meningococcal disease, HPV, rotavirus, Hib, and flu

about 28 doses of those vaccines by age two years (with yearly flu shots)

about 35 doses of those vaccines by age five years (with yearly flu shots). This could look like 23 individual shots by age five years if your child is getting combination vaccines, like Pediarix or Pentacel and Kinrix or Quadracel and Proquad

Last edited by newtovenice; 11-14-2019 at 06:28 AM..

Old 11-14-2019, 06:45 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Homeschooling is on the rise in general and there has been an increase in homeschoolers in California and NY, two states that recently tightened up vaccination requirements. Is the increase due to people not wanting to vaccinate for everything the state says they must or is it just a part of the normal trend of more people choosing to homeschool? I’d guess both play a role but I’d also guess that the rise of homeschoolers in general plays a bigger role then people avoiding vaccines.

Last edited by MissTerri; 11-14-2019 at 07:11 AM..

Old 11-14-2019, 07:43 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post
Are you saying that vaccinating children is the same as setting them on fire??? Children who are immuno compromised CANNOT isolate themselves from an outbreak. They usually wouldnt even know it was an outbreak until after they are exposed. Vaccinating children to protect the unvaxxed is the same as anything else we do to protect society. We are putting safeguards in place that protect the population at large as well as the individual. Ask an older person who saw their friends die from the measles or become disabled due to polio then try and argue that we shouldnt vaccinate children
I would homeschool an immunocompromised child. I would isolate an immunocompromised child.

I would take care of any special needs child in the manner best suited for them.

In fact; I already do.

A vaccine killed my daughter within 24 hours & left my son permanently brain-damaged. No 'society' has shown up to help ME.

YOU are incredibly sheltered by an intentional media algorithm that shadowban the thousands of vaccine deaths every year.

//www.city-data.com/forum/membe...ms-we-did.html (there are only 3 pages there so far, I am a volunteer advocate & add them as time permits, multiply those times 1,000 for an average annual body count)

It is so pervasive that even peer-reviewed research articles are shadowbanned on the recent discoveries of SIDS, ASD & Alzheimer's as immune-mediated.

Everything you just said is trope. Propaganda. You just parroted back what you have been told. How lucky are you that you are not an advocate for the hundreds of thousands of vaccine-injured & have not yet experienced the devastation first hand. Yet.

Old 11-14-2019, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Homeschooling is on the rise in general and there has been an increase in homeschoolers in California and NY, two states that recently tightened up vaccination requirements. Is the increase due to people not wanting to vaccinate for everything the state says they must or is it just a part of the normal trend of more people choosing to homeschool? I’d guess both play a role but I’d also guess that the rise of homeschoolers in general plays a bigger role then people avoiding vaccines.
I would guess it's more people are choosing to homeschool just to homeschool. It's been the fastest growing choice for the last few years, I think, but I'd have to check the stats.

The amount of vaccine exemptions is so small that if parent are deciding to homeschool for that reason it won't really have an affect on the numbers of homeschoolers.

The myth that there are a lot of exemptions is still in play when that number, in fact, is pathetically miniscule. Kudos to the MSM for perpetuating that lie. And kudos to an uniformed public who believes it.

Old 11-14-2019, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I would homeschool an immunocompromised child. I would isolate an immunocompromised child.

I would take care of any special needs child in the manner best suited for them.

In fact; I already do.

A vaccine killed my daughter within 24 hours & left my son permanently brain-damaged. No 'society' has shown up to help ME.

YOU are incredibly sheltered by an intentional media algorithm that shadowban the thousands of vaccine deaths every year.

//www.city-data.com/forum/membe...ms-we-did.html (multiply those times 1,000)

It is so pervasive that even peer-reviewed research articles are shadowbanned on the recent discoveries of SIDS, ASD & Alzheimer's as immune-mediated.

Everything you just said is trope. Propaganda. You just parroted back what you have been told. How lucky are you that you are not an advocate for the hundreds of thousands of vaccine-injured & have not yet experienced the devastation first hand. Yet.
Any one who sends an immunocompromised child to a public school should be brought up on medical neglect charges. Public schools are petrie dishes of every bacteria and virus. Sneezing, coughing, touching everything everywhere all day long, barely cleaned, I mean how can 1 janitor fully sanitize multiple classrooms every day? they can't ....

If your child is so sick that being around children could make them severely ill or even kill them: WHY WOULD YOU EVER SEND THEM TO PUBLIC SCHOOL?!?!?!?!!?!?

Old 11-14-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Vaccinated and unvaccinated communities have been studied and there is nothing showing that vaccinated communities are less healthy.

https://thoughtscapism.com/2015/04/1...inated-people/

Attachment 216098

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2260220

You can't really do a double blind study, but....
https://www.healthychildren.org/Engl...-Evidence.aspx
Big Tobacco epidemiology that couldn't possibly correlate gravity to a falling object. Seen all that before.

Meanwhile, hidden from your view; the 2000 recipient of the Norvo-Nordisk Prize in Medicine is petitioning the WHO regarding allegations of flawed, biased vaccine-safety studies & their extremely concerning research that finds that even in a third-world country endemic with Pertussis ...

Quote:
All studies of the introduction of DTP have found increased overall mortality.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5868131/

We COULD do pre & post-immunization cytokine profile studies to determine if these immune-mediating vaccines are correlated with the immune-mediated deaths & disabilities of SIDS & ASD.

And anytime the gold-standard in risk studies is deemed 'unethical' for childhood deaths & disability that CONTINUE to defy the epidemiology? Something has gone terribly wrong in science. It is more unethical to have not done these studies in the first place.

Old 11-14-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Any one who sends an immunocompromised child to a public school should be brought up on medical neglect charges. Public schools are petrie dishes of every bacteria and virus. Sneezing, coughing, touching everything everywhere all day long, barely cleaned, I mean how can 1 janitor fully sanitize multiple classrooms every day? they can't ....

If your child is so sick that being around children could make them severely ill or even kill them: WHY WOULD YOU EVER SEND THEM TO PUBLIC SCHOOL?!?!?!?!!?!?
I don't think they do. I have recently read a statement from a school administrator for 30 years who states she has never had an immune-compromised student in her schools.

The vast amount of potential pathogens a child is more likely to be exposed to in the classroom are not VPDs. No vaccine available. So it would be an incredibly stupid move for a parent to think a school with a 100% vaccination uptake rate would imply less of a risk. I honestly believe most parents are smarter than this.

It's just pro-vax trope. Propaganda.

Old 11-14-2019, 09:05 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,722,107 times
We homeschooled all the way through. Vaccine exemptions had nothing to do with it. I don't think too many parents are in the position to make the decision to homeschool based on something like that, to be honest. Some, of course... but many parents whose children go to school aren't able to decide on a whim to educate them at home for a wide variety of reasons. I'm also curious how many will make that decision vs. just getting them vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting