Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 05:10 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,059,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
I'm sorry this woman lost her daughter-in-law to cancer. That doesn't make her an expert about immune compromise. I am about 100% sure she has some immunocompromised kids in her school. There are varying degrees of immune compromise, as you should know.

I'm truly weary of hearing "Never expected others to take risks for us". Getting vaccinated is not near as much of a risk as driving/riding in a car is, yet most people do that several times a day.

My husband is immune compromised. We've been given some instructions on what to do/not to do. No church-people go to church sick (music to his ears). Avoid the grocery, etc at peak times. There is, however, an expectation that people out and about are not carrying some communicable disease. He about flipped out one day when a tech at the pharmacy we use had an obvious cold. Just sayin'.
That's understandable. I wouldn't want anybody sneezing all over while preparing my meds either.

Kids go to school sick. If he were a 3rd grader; what do you think the doctor would have advised about school attendance? Bear in mind public schools can & DO comply with compulsory education via provision of online & home tutoring.

Old 11-14-2019, 05:21 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,059,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withinpines View Post
Thank you. Well said. This is advice I wish I had before suffering vaccine injury. My child suffered vaccine injury as well. People freak out and get emotional over this topic, but it does exist. Because of what my family experienced I no longer trust vaccines.

I DM'd you with a couple of links where there are literally thousands of us going through the same thing.

Old 11-14-2019, 09:58 PM

10,308 posts, read 13,840,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because the vaccine schedule is out of control and growing every year. And because of the school mandate and lack of choice, parents feel the medical decisions for their own children are now mandatory. That they don't have a choice.

There are also 1500 ongoing clinical trials for VACCINES right now. More, more, more .... there is no END to the number of vaccines that can be produced and mandated.

That's why there is a debate. Now.

Here's just one breakdown of how they get up to 72-76 doses of vaccines by the time they are 18. This gets confused because some shots are combined doses. That doesn't mean "fewer vaccines." It just means they are getting them in a combined shot. It's used to "lower" the number of vaccines to make it look like kids aren't getting that many.

13 types of vaccine shots, including:
5 doses of DTaP
4 doses of IPV (polio)
3 or 4 doses of hepatitis B
3 or 4 doses of Hib (the number of doses depends on the vaccine brand used)
4 doses of Prevnar,
2 or 3 doses of rotavirus (the number of doses depends on the vaccine brand used)
2 doses of MMR
2 doses of Varivax (chicken pox)
2 doses of hepatitis A
1 doses of Tdap
2 or 3 doses of HPV (the number of doses depends on the age you start the vaccine series)
2 doses of MCV4 (meningococcal vaccine)
yearly influenza vaccines

these cover 16 diseases, including diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, chicken pox, pneumococcal disease, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, meningococcal disease, HPV, rotavirus, Hib, and flu

about 28 doses of those vaccines by age two years (with yearly flu shots)

about 35 doses of those vaccines by age five years (with yearly flu shots). This could look like 23 individual shots by age five years if your child is getting combination vaccines, like Pediarix or Pentacel and Kinrix or Quadracel and Proquad
What is your point? Again, science, 2019, almost 2020. Holy ****.

Old 11-15-2019, 06:36 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,902,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
What is your point? Again, science, 2019, almost 2020. Holy ****.
Your question .... Do you even remember it? Was that it's 2019 so why is there pushback? Paraphrased of course.

My responses stands. Read it again if you didn't understand it the first time.

There is NO END in sight for the number of vaccines that children and adults will be getting. Since this medical treatment is punishable by coercion via the govt, there is no telling what the future will bring.

1500+ vacccine trials are ongoing right NOW. And vaccine makers cannot be sued directly. They hold no liability for any harm (cue a 10,000 word post by one of the resident pro forced mandatory vaccine pushers that this is untrue. It's true.). A person cannot file a lawsuit against a vaccine manufacturer in open court as a first move. It' s perfect business, which is why it's so popular. It's a billion dollar business.

How many vaccines is enough 5? 10? 15? 20? 25? 30? 35? 100?

When will it end?

Last edited by newtovenice; 11-15-2019 at 06:51 AM..

Old 11-15-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post

I DM'd you with a couple of links where there are literally thousands of us going through the same thing.
Every time I read your posts my heart hurts. Thanks for all the info you keep providing.

Old 11-15-2019, 07:46 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,234,786 times
Having just done some research from WHO and CDC here are some statistics.

30,000 people/yr contracted Diptheria on average in the '30s. 3,000/yr died. CDC reports in 2018 that amount has been reduced 100%.

7,500 people/yr died from Pertussis in the 30's. Now an average of 30/year die.

The CDC says VPD from measles, mumps and diptheria are reduced 100%.

Agingresearch.org purports that 50k-90k deaths every year are the result of VPD.

WHO reports that 2-3 million deaths are prevented each year worldwide by vaccines.

WHO reports that 1.5 million deaths result each year from VPD.

And finally, the CDC website reported 2,170 vaccine injuries in 2014. This includes death. Everyone is allowed to claim a vaccine injury on this website, it is not limited to healthcare providers. This information is not censored or limited.

I am not diminishing a vaccine injured child as everyone has a right to be safe and uninjured by medical care. But millions of people are being saved by vaccines in that same time period. That significantly less than 1% of lives saved.

Old 11-15-2019, 08:35 AM

2,447 posts, read 3,197,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Yep.
Not necessarily. I had it twice as a kid.

Old 11-15-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post

30,000 people/yr contracted Diptheria on average in the '30s. 3,000/yr died. CDC reports in 2018 that amount has been reduced 100%.

Agingresearch.org purports that 50k-90k deaths every year are the result of VPD.

WHO reports that 2-3 million deaths are prevented each year worldwide by vaccines.

And finally, the CDC website reported 2,170 vaccine injuries in 2014. This includes death. Everyone is allowed to claim a vaccine injury on this website, it is not limited to healthcare providers. This information is not censored or limited.

I am not diminishing a vaccine injured child as everyone has a right to be safe and uninjured by medical care. But millions of people are being saved by vaccines in that same time period. That significantly less than 1% of lives saved.
Why don't you post stats that don't come from third world countries where sanitation, hygiene, nutrition, antibiotics, shelter and clean water aren't an issue?

Or do you think that WHO stats, based on third world countries, are reflective of the how people in the US live? Water with feces, lack of food, no shelter, no antibiotics, etc?

Old 11-15-2019, 11:13 AM

3,708 posts, read 2,663,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
No one. It's extremely important to get the child vaccinated. Think about how many illness and diseases are not existing anymore because of vaccines and medical advancement. It's totally silly to think that vaccines are bad. Get serious.
Wrong. Thousands have been injured by vaccines. Opt out. Your right as a parent. Don;t fall for this big pharma uneducated brainwash parent BS. Stop the lies.

If your kid is vaccinated why worry? Dumb.

Old 11-15-2019, 11:15 AM

3,708 posts, read 2,663,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post

CDC is just filled with former pharma employees and vice versa. I take anything they throw out there with a large grain of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.