Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2019, 11:45 AM

15,178 posts, read 7,214,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Your question .... Do you even remember it? Was that it's 2019 so why is there pushback? Paraphrased of course.

My responses stands. Read it again if you didn't understand it the first time.

There is NO END in sight for the number of vaccines that children and adults will be getting. Since this medical treatment is punishable by coercion via the govt, there is no telling what the future will bring.

1500+ vacccine trials are ongoing right NOW. And vaccine makers cannot be sued directly. They hold no liability for any harm (cue a 10,000 word post by one of the resident pro forced mandatory vaccine pushers that this is untrue. It's true.). A person cannot file a lawsuit against a vaccine manufacturer in open court as a first move. It' s perfect business, which is why it's so popular. It's a billion dollar business.

How many vaccines is enough 5? 10? 15? 20? 25? 30? 35? 100?

When will it end?
Why do you want people, especially children, to die from preventable diseases? That list is made up of disease that kill far more patients than any possible vaccine injury. I wish my Dad was still alive to beat some sense into anti-vaxxers. He saw quite a few children die of disease when he was young. Everything from pertussis to diphtheria to polio and thought that anyone who refused to vaccinate was a brain dead moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
Wrong. Thousands have been injured by vaccines. Opt out. Your right as a parent. Don;t fall for this big pharma uneducated brainwash parent BS. Stop the lies.

If your kid is vaccinated why worry? Dumb.
Without vaccines, millions die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
CDC is just filled with former pharma employees and vice versa. I take anything they throw out there with a large grain of salt.
The statistics are real, and not driven by an agenda. You may think that pharmaceutical companies are evil. I don't. Without them, we wouldn't have the standard of living we do.

Quote:
Please copy and paste my post where I told people: "Don't vaccinate your kids." Include the post number as well for quick review, thanks. Looking forward to seeing my post where I said that. That way, everyone can see you're not a liar.

PS. There is no post. I said no such thing. Poster is a liar.

In fact I always say: If you want a vaccine: GO get it. GO get 50. GO get 500. I really do not care. Just leave others who do not want them ALONE.
Thanks. Please take your unvaccinated kids, and yourself, to a remote place so you don't infect my immuno-compromised mother with whatever nasty vaccine preventable disease your kid is spewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
the problem is that the minute you notice that something is going wrong with your child; the health care industry literally starts to shut down around you.

They tell you it's 'normal' about 6 hours before your kid is unresponsive. When you ask 'what about the vaccine?' They say 'absolutely not; it's only a coincidence.'

The more ominous & dire your child's situation grows; the more shutters are drawn.

Parents who would have, at one time; been open to an interactive decision about vaccines; quickly lose trust & become angry. You cannot have an intellectual discussion while your child is regressing or stops breathing & their doctors marginalize you.

The US recommended schedule, it's policy makers & the doctors that support them create die-hard 'antivaxxers'. Being abandoned to care for your vaccine-injured child alone creates 'antivaxxers'. You swing into protective mode & you are irretrievably against any vaccine they would advocate, ever again.
That's irrational. You are willing to sacrifice millions of kids to preventable disease because you had a bad outcome. If you look at the numbers, deaths from catching diseases are far higher than the level of vaccine injury. Pertussis kills at least 0.5% of infants who catch it. Diphtheria kills up to 20% of victims. Tetanus kills up to 60% of victims. Hib kills 5% of victims. Etc, etc, etc.

Quote:
I DID.

My daughter; who died less than 24 hours after vaccination.
At a personal level, that's a tragedy. At a global level, without vaccines, millions more would die, including, perhaps, your daughter, since the fatality rates of preventable diseases are vastly higher than the rate of vaccine injury.

Old 11-16-2019, 11:46 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,032,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Quite a generalization to make even as, in your case, the results were of an individual, tragic nature.
I based my reply not just from my own situation but from this as a common experience among us.

I am an exvaxxer but you would call me an antivaxxer. If you have any questions about this; ask me more.

I know parents right now who are having to pursue legal action to get their dead child's tissue slides from medical examiners who are holding them hostage. Medical examiners who have falsified autopsy reports.

My own mother was fired from academia for refusing to lie about the potential of vaccines to kill.

You have no clue what is going on & what has been done to us.

Old 11-16-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
At a personal level, that's a tragedy. At a global level, without vaccines, millions more would die, including, perhaps, your daughter, since the fatality rates of preventable diseases are vastly higher than the rate of vaccine injury.
SIDS is the most common death reported after vaccines to VAERS. 79% of those SIDS deaths occurred within 24 hours of immunization. Just like my daughter.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...sQYBGhAgkegYWU

Read all the way to the conclusion. They are 'unconcerned'.

This is a national tragedy.

Old 11-16-2019, 12:07 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,769,626 times
Quote:
Everything she says is true.

It has already been determined that vaccines never cause any harm to anyone ever.

What type of data gets collected when the outcome has been predetermined?

What types of treatment protocol/guidelines are developed when it's been determined that there is no possibility of harm? Do you know of ANY drug that has been said: this will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER harm you?

No. Only "vaccines" of which there are many shots, many diseases, many formulations, and many combinations by many manufacturers. But somehow ALL of them are 1,000% safe for EVERYONE. Absolutely no questions allowed about that. Does that make logical sense? No. It doesn't.

It's no longer science. It's marketing, politics, and profit at the expense of knowledge, health, and freedom.
It took only the bolded sentence to understand you have no regard for reality in constructing your "argument."

Old 11-16-2019, 12:10 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,769,626 times
Quote:
I based my reply not just from my own situation but from this as a common experience among us.

I am an exvaxxer but you would call me an antivaxxer. If you have any questions about this; ask me more.

I know parents right now who are having to pursue legal action to get their dead child's tissue slides from medical examiners who are holding them hostage. Medical examiners who have falsified autopsy reports.

My own mother was fired from academia for refusing to lie about the potential of vaccines to kill.

Anecdotal mentions of individual localized legal difficulties do not indict an entire realm of medicine. Conspiracy theories detract from whatever argument is properly being made.

Old 11-16-2019, 01:07 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,864,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
It took only the bolded sentence to understand you have no regard for reality in constructing your "argument."
Find a medical doctor who will go on record and say without fear: Vaccines did XYZ to this child.
NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN.

That's the reality. Know another "wonder drug" that NEVER has any severe side effects ever to anyone at any age or dose or booster or illness or manufacturer or combination?

Yeah, Me neither. /faceplant/

Old 11-16-2019, 01:10 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,864,403 times
Quote:

In FL, every autopsy includes a tox screen. It's how they figured out darvocet was contributing to CV deaths and pressured the FDA who then pulled it from the market. Until then it was peachy keen perfectly safe drug as it killed people.

Are there any stats in FL from babies who have died from SIDS? Probably not, but thought I'd mention the possibility.

Old 11-16-2019, 02:31 PM

15,178 posts, read 7,214,482 times
Quote:
SIDS is the most common death reported after vaccines to VAERS. 79% of those SIDS deaths occurred within 24 hours of immunization. Just like my daughter.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...sQYBGhAgkegYWU

Read all the way to the conclusion. They are 'unconcerned'.

This is a national tragedy.
They are unconcerned because the cause of death in the reported cases was statistically no different than the causes of death in the general population. In other words, there was no evidence found in this study to link vaccination with SIDS.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:28 PM

313 posts, read 263,175 times
Quote:
the problem is that the minute you notice that something is going wrong with your child; the health care industry literally starts to shut down around you.

They tell you it's 'normal' about 6 hours before your kid is unresponsive. When you ask 'what about the vaccine?' They say 'absolutely not; it's only a coincidence.'

The more ominous & dire your child's situation grows; the more shutters are drawn.

Parents who would have, at one time; been open to an interactive decision about vaccines; quickly lose trust & become angry. You cannot have an intellectual discussion while your child is regressing or stops breathing & their doctors marginalize you.

The US recommended schedule, it's policy makers & the doctors that support them create die-hard 'antivaxxers'. Being abandoned to care for your vaccine-injured child alone creates 'antivaxxers'. You swing into protective mode & you are irretrievably against any vaccine they would advocate, ever again.
Thank you. This was my experience. Drs took the opportunity to then make $ off of me (and my insurance) by searching for a "reason", "diagnosis" for my sudden symptoms; ordering numerous tests, labs etc. While they knew EXACTLY what had brought on these symptoms...I then found online this specific vaccine had also caused other people similar symptoms. We received this vaccine during the same time period...

Old 11-16-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
They are unconcerned because the cause of death in the reported cases was statistically no different than the causes of death in the general population. In other words, there was no evidence found in this study to link vaccination with SIDS.
That suggests a huge flaw in the epidemiology &/or follow through.

If the amount of SIDS deaths reported as an 'after-vaccination adverse event' to VAERS is comparable to the amount of SIDS deaths in general but 79% of those deaths occurred within one day of vaccination ...

... Wouldn't you next want to determine how many of the SIDS deaths NOT reported to VAERS also occurred within the first day after vaccination?

Because the study is likely only proving how under-reported to VAERS adverse events to vaccines are. Which has already been admitted to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting