U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 03:55 PM

23,795 posts, read 30,580,425 times

Advertisements

Big dog.

Nobody mugs a jogger who is jogging along with a doberman pincher on a string.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2020, 05:49 PM

981 posts, read 681,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgenerse View Post
Thanks for all of the kind responses. Is it just me or are women a LOT more violent today than in the past? Seems as if women are increasingly displaying the kind of thuggish behavior that would normally just be associated with men? Also, my daughter has some autism which certainly doesn't help.
U.S. Women's Soccer Team Captain - leader wants equal pay yet their sponsors income is light years from the mens.
More women want to play men's American football.
Women have even been the headliner in MMA events.

Society has definitely changed and I think not for the better.

Sorry to hear that happened to your daughter. If they are "undocumented" or committed other crimes, odds are they wont serve as long as 15-30 years ago. The deterrent for physical assault crimes has been dramatically reduced. You must stay alert nowadays.

Old Today, 01:30 PM

12,029 posts, read 4,617,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgenerse View Post
Thanks for all of the kind responses. Is it just me or are women a LOT more violent today than in the past? .
I think women have always been violent, it's just not noticed as much. And men who are violent, are more likely to get longer prison sentences than women. Many people have difficulty noticing female violence or doing anything about it. Even police sometimes will not take female violence seriously. Especially in situations where the victim of the violent female is a man. I think it's only been recently that shelters started offering any services to men who were battered by their spouse. One man told me the police laughed at him when he told them about his wife beating him.

Last edited by PriscillaVanilla; Today at 01:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or